Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

benukanna@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

benukanna@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:49 pm

UNCLAIMED FUND NOTIFICATION.

John Peterson <benukanna@gmail.com>
Reply-To: johnpetersondebtrecovery@gmail.com
Bcc:

Mon, 26 Oct at 13:09

WORLD DEBT RECOVERY COMMITTEE
170 FENCHURCH STREET LONDON, UK.

UNCLAIMED FUND NOTIFICATION.

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mr John Peterson of the newly inaugurated World Debt Recovery committee (WDRC). My committee has a mandate to recover unpaid debts associated with NNPC contracts, Lottery fund, inheritance fund, loans and grants etc ranging from $1M-$50M owed to various beneficiaries and companies across the global (Asia, Europe, USA, Africa, and Australia) and submit the list of the unpaid beneficiaries/companies to the appointed official paying Bank(Saderat bank Plc,London or NatWest bank Plc, London) for immediate payment of the fund.

In the course of our investigation, your email address were shortlisted among the first fifteen individuals yet to be paid. However, they were two Americans and one UK Attorney who came to my office two days ago and they introduced themselves as (Mr. Tim Parker, Mr. Roland Gulf, both from America ), and accompanied with them was a UK Attorney by name (Barrister Lambert Cole). And Miss Helen Rose. Really these men were unexpected by me because their visit was impromptu. I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to collect the Inheritance Bill Sum which rightfully belongs to you on your behalf that you died as a result of Corona virus few months ago as such your fund should be paid to them. They also submitted Bank account with Bank of America for the transfer of the fund .

Finally, I told them to come back in ten days time and they promised to come back. As the newly inaugurated World Debt Recovery committee, I was supposed to Release these Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear/confirm from you first, due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in releasing these funds to anyone except you whom is the recognized confide beneficiary to This Fund. If you are still alive kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf.

Note: We have already sent this massage through our official email and it returned back. I decided to use my private email to send it again to be sure.

To avoid undue delay or paying the fund to wrong people, I have decided to contact you for confirmation. If I fail to hear from you after 72 hours, it will be assumed that what those people said is true and the fund will be paid to them without further delay.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr John Peterson.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: benukanna@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:44 pm

Dear Beneficiary, SCAMMED VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT.

U.S COMPENSATION UNIT <benukanna@gmail.com>
Reply-To: johnpeterson_wdrc01@protonmail.com

Bcc:

Tue, 30 Mar at 23:08

Dear Beneficiary,

ATTN.SCAMMED VICTIM COMPENSATION /$250,000 BENEFICIARIES.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: US06654NYU $250,000 USD.

This is to bring to your notice that I the representative of the United Nations New York, USA has been appointed by United Nation/International Financial & Economic Crime Unit in association with the US Government to pay 150 scammed victim's the sum of $250,000 USD (Two hundred and fifty Thousand Dollars) each. You have been listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount in this first phase of the Economy Reform Project,I would like you to Provide/confirm your details so that your compensation payment would be paid out to you. Get Back to me as soon as possible for more details on the immediate payments of your $250,000 USD compensations/Beneficiary funds. This includes every foreigners that was originated from Africa, Europe, Asia Plus Middle east and Americans that have been scammed . We found your email address in our list and that is why I'm mandated to contact you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed.

On this faithful recommendations, I want you to know that during the last U.N./Economic Reform meetings held last week in New York, USA, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today. In other to retain the good image of American, the new President Joe Biden is now paying 150 victims of this operators $250,000 USD each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations. Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems, the payments are to be paid to you by one of our paying banks.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries has been paid, Most of the victims are from the America here and Canada while the rest are Asia and Europe, we still have more 36 left to be paid the compensations of $250,000 USD each. Your email was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested in California last week as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason what so ever as the Interpol is already to trace of the criminal act. So keep it secret till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration. You will receive your compensations payments via wire transfer . Get back to me with your contact address with your direct phone number and I will feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. John P. Coleman.
(Compensation Unit Information Dept).
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: benukanna@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:50 pm

Project Financing/ Loan.

Ryan Roger <benukanna@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ryanroger636@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 29 Jul at 12:10

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am an investment officer of American/Hong Kong based investment companies who are ready to fund projects anywhere in the world. We grant loans to both corporate and private entities at a low interest rate of 3% per annual. Our terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly get back to me if you are interested in loan.

Regards,

Ryan Roger
Wayne

victorjkx81@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:52 am

ATTN.SCAMMED VICTIM COMPENSATION /GBP450,000. BENEFICIARIES.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: UK06654LNU GBP450,000.00 Pounds .

Dear Sir,

This is to bring to your notice that I the representative of the United Nations London, UK has been appointed by United Nation/International Financial & Economic Crime Unit in association with the British Government to pay 150 scammed victim's the sum of GBP450,000 .00 (Four hundred and FiftyThousand Pounds) each. You have been listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount in this second phase of the Economy Reform Project,I would like you to Provide/confirm your details so that your compensation payment would be paid out to you. Get Back to me as soon as possible for more details on the immediate payments of your GBP450,000 .00 Pounds compensations/Beneficiary funds. This includes every foreigner that originated from Americans that have been scammed in the past and even present by imposters here in the UK but claimed to be in America or other countries during the time you were scammed. We found your email address in our list and that is why I'm mandated to contact you, this has been agreed upon and has been signed.

On this faithful recommendations, I want you to know that during the last U.N./Economic Reform meetings held last week in New York, USA, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today. In other to retain the good image of Great Britain , the government is now paying 150 victims of this operators GBP450,000.00 Pounds each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations. Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems, the payments are to be paid to you by one of our paying banks.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries has been paid, Most of the victims are from the America and while the rest are Asia and Europe, we still have more 36 left to be paid the compensations of GBP450,000.00 Pounds each. Your email was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested last week as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned you not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever as the Interpol is already to trace of the criminal act. So keep it secret till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration. You will receive your compensation payments via one of our paying banks . Get back to me with your contact address and your direct phone number and I will feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Victor Coleman.
(Compensation Unit Information Dept)

Header:

Received: from 10.217.136.18
Return-Path: < benukanna@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.44]
Reply-To: victorjkx81@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 09:59:19 -0700
Message-ID: <CAMZF0P1Zmx+BCdxzwpE7qbncB_OqTJCNfU+OhX+r0FFPPFu2mw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Sir , YOUR SCAMMED VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.