Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ahmedhassanusman1988@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:15 pm

Fatima <webdd45@ctog.in>

Sat, 24 Oct at 20:01

Darfur, Sudan

Good-Day! My name is Mrs. Fatima Usman from the Republic of Sudan; I know this will be a surprise to you. I got your contact through search on line from Sudanese Information Exchange (SIE) I am the wife of Mr. Omar Fathalla Usman from Darfur, Sudan. My husband was the owner of Omar Sea Food Industry & Omar Farm Land in Darfur Region. When the Government discovered that Darfur region is rich on Oil and Mineral Resources, and the Organization Rebel Movement stepped into Darfur to occupied those areas oil was discovered and those areas happens to be my husband's landed properties.

Government and the Rebels started fighting over who will inherit the Darfur Region because of the Oil discovered. It was unfortunate that my husband was killed on the process by the Rebels in order to inherit the land and all my husband's companies were burnt down. Before then my husband had moved US$25 Million United States Dollars to South Africa for establishment of another branch of his companies. The fund was deposited in a private security & finance company in the name of my elder son Mr. Ahmed Hassan Usman as the beneficiary. Upon his return from South Africa he was murdered in cold blood by the Rebel Movement.

Now, the Rebel Movement turned against the remaining family member of my husband and I ordered my son to leave immediately for South Africa to meet with my family Attorney who assisted my (late) husband when the funds were deposited and he left without any delay for Johannesburg, South Africa, I am currently in Darfur Sudan because I am old and cannot go anywhere. Would you be interested to assist my son in moving this money out from South Africa since his status as asylum seeker (Refugee) does not allow the transfer of the funds in his name, the family will offer you 20% of the total amount, 5% will be mapped out to balance any expenses incurred, while 75% will be for my family and will be invested in your country under your management. This is very urgent especially now Sudan is divided.

Due to my ill-health and age, I would suggest you to please contact my son in Johannesburg, South Africa on the below stated : Email Address: ahmedhassanusman1988@gmail.com for details and procedure.

Please Contact My Son:
Mr. Ahmed Hassan Usman
Email: ahmedhassanusman1988@gmail.com
Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation in advance.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Fatima Usman (Widow)
For The Family
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: ahmedhassanusman1988@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:27 am

Money transfer scam.

Please Contact My Son:
Mr. Ahmed Hassan Usman
Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation in advance.
Sincerely yours,
For The Family

Header:

From: "Mrs. Fatima Usman" <engr.francisopinto1959@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 08:05:34 -0800
Message-ID: <CA+ussb0uZwZBdug3eJXbrdtS7_tYWMxuuPkOpaOe0LzN_Lsihw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From: Mrs. Fatima Usman
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

The email has a PDF attachment with the scam format; this is one of the ways the scammers use to avoid being blacklisted by email providers while sending their messages.

Content of the fake document:

Darfur, Sudan
Good-Day! My name is Mrs. Fatima Usman from the Republic of Sudan; I know this will
be a surprise to you. I got your contact through a search online from Sudanese
Information Exchange (SIE) I am the wife of Mr. Omar Fathalla Usman from Darfur,
Sudan. My husband was the owner of Omar Sea Food Industry & Omar Farm Land in
Darfur Region. When the Government discovered that Darfur region is rich in Oil and
Mineral Resources, and the Organization Rebel Movement stepped into Darfur to
occupy those areas oil was discovered and those areas happened to be my husband's
landed properties.
Government and the Rebels started fighting over who will inherit the Darfur Region
because of the Oil discovered. It was unfortunate that my husband was killed in the
process by the Rebels in order to inherit the land and all my husband's companies were
burnt down. Before then my husband had moved US$25 Million United States Dollars to
South Africa for the establishment of another branch of his companies. The fund was
deposited in a private security & finance company in the name of my elder son Mr.
Ahmed Hassan Usman as the beneficiary. Upon his return from South Africa he was
murdered in cold blood by the Rebel Movement.
Now, the Rebel Movement turned against the remaining family member of my husband
and I ordered my son to leave immediately for South Africa to meet with my family
Attorney who assisted my (late) husband when the funds were deposited and he left
without any delay for Johannesburg, South Africa, I am currently in Darfur Sudan
because I am old and cannot go anywhere. Would you be interested to assist my son in
moving this money out from South Africa since his status as asylum seeker (Refugee)
does not allow the transfer of the funds in his name
, the family will offer you 20% of the
total amount, 5% will be mapped out to balance any expenses incurred, while 75% will
be for my family and will be invested in your country under your management. This is
very urgent especially now Sudan is divided.
Due to my ill-health and age, I would suggest you to please contact my son in
Johannesburg, South Africa on the below stated: Email Address:
ahmedhassanusman1988@gmail.com for details and procedure.

Please Contact My Son:
Mr. Ahmed Hassan Usman
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation in advance.
Sincerely yours,
For The Family
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:56 pm

Good day

Thanks for giving my message attention, I really appreciate it. Your response has brought joy and fulfillment that we will forever cherish for the rest of our life. First of all, it is important that you know the basis of this transaction and our relationship with you is TRUST.

At this stage of our relationship, it might sound unrealistic, being that we do not know each other yet, but I always believe in faith and destiny. I believe that whatever that is meant to be must surely be. We are very spiritual people, and we believe in God’s guidance and help. We want you to open your heart and be very honest and transparent with my Mother and I, because we are about to entrust our lives into your hands. As long as we remain truthful to each other, we shall be successful and established for life; all our generations to come will reap from this establishment.

I am happy that my father took such a step to make sure that no matter what happens to him, we shall not suffer, at this stage, we are taking you as our family.

It is important I give you the full information on the steps we shall follow to accomplish the transaction. First and foremost, I would like you to know that there is a friend of my late father here in South Africa who is a Banker, as a matter of fact, he has been sustaining us since we came here and he has promised to render his professional service to see that we succeed.

He has been advised that the best way to go about the accomplishment of this transaction is for you to come down to South Africa for below reasons.

(1) You will open a non-resident Bank account here on your name, so that we will be able to deposit the money in the account, immediately we get the money out of the Security House. According to him, the idea behind the account is that the money will be routed from your account here to your account in your country upon deposit of our inheritance.

(2) We will have the opportunity to have a round table discussion on the transaction and on investment plans since we have a plan to go into a joint venture with you after the transaction in your country or any other part of the world that you may advise.

(3) We will also sign various agreement documents that will bind us together just to avoid misunderstanding after the money gets into your bank account in your country and as a legal guide.

Please i need your telephone number for easy communication

Regards,
Ahmed

Header:

Return-Path: <ahmedhassanusman1988@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 01:24:29 -0800
Message-ID: <CACFULZkc1GxK+rpzz1srWoHGTszzLQNNQ49XzGAj7RERWQiQ8Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: FW: From: Mrs. Fatima Usman
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:25 pm

Good Day
Thanks for your email. Your continuous willingness to assist us and participate in this transaction is highly appreciated. I can assure you wont regret doing this project with my family. Our relationship doesn't end after the transaction rather its the beginning of a long term relationship with mutual trust and Benefit. Please i need your telephone number for easy communication

Opening a non resident account requires
1, Copy of your passport
2,Proof of residence like utility Bill
3, fee of $200
When you arrive here the Bnaker will also guide and assist you.
I wait for your response
Regards
Ahmed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:47 pm

Thanks for your email.your driving licence can do. I will send you account information for wire tomorrow.
please i need your telephone number for easy communication
Regards
Ahmed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:46 pm

when are you sending $200
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:41 pm

Thanks for your response, Below is the banking information for the wire.
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: K. I. U.
Account Number:20495XXXX
Swift Code: SBZAZAJJ
Bank Address: 1 Twilight Avenue Lonehill Fourways Johannesburg South Africa.
Beneficiary Address: Johannesburg South Africa

please send proof of payment
Regards
Ahmed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:49 pm

please send proof of payment

Thanks
Ahmed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.