Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

griuops21@mail.bg

Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:00 pm

Re: Your Payment Approval 2020 !

Mr. Raab R. Edward <griuops21@mail.bg>
Reply-To: paydirect2020@gmail.com
To:
Recipients

Fri, 23 Oct at 16:34

Good day to you,

I am the new payment processing director with the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F. )
After a board meeting with the executive boards and going through some files in my office today being 23rd, October 2020, I came across an old file tagged (Pending ) with your email address on it . I took my time to study your files and I found out that your US$750,000.00 payment was placed on hold due to the high cost of processing your legal documents needed to facilitate the release of your pending US$750,000.00 pending payment.

I will do everything within my capacity to ensure that your US$750,000.00 is processed and released to you within the next couple of weeks as
long as you follow my legal advice and directives. I have also contacted a reliable financier on your behalf who will finance the processing of your
legal paper works accordingly.

Without any further delay, I need you to furnish me with the below details accordingly.

1)Bank Name

2)Name on account

3)Account numbers

4)Routing numbers

5)Bank address

6)Your direct phone numbers

7)Your valid ID

8)Your Fund Release Certificate.

As soon as the above details are confirmed receipt, processing of your US$750,000.00 will commence immediately with further directives provided to you accordingly.

Signed,

Mr. Raab R. Edward

International Monetary Fund

Payment processing director.
Post a reply