Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mesthe821@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mesthe821@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:14 pm

Attn: Dear Beneficiary

Congress on Crime Prevention <mesthe821@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mesthe822@gmail.com
Bcc:

Mon, 19 Oct at 14:59

Attn: Dear Beneficiary

We wish to inform you that FBI have arrested the scammers collecting your money, all your money lost over the internet to (scammers) will be refunded to the very last penny based on united nation refund committee resolution and your payment also released with immediate effect, we expect to hear from you immediately as Mr.John who claims to be your representative have reported that you died of Covid-19 that we should release your payment to him, please advise your name and contact phone number and address, and amount expected.

Kind Regards
Huber Anton

DSA PAYMASTER
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mesthe821@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:02 am

Reminder from Teddy Flower

States Department <mesthe821@gmail.com>
Reply-To: teddyflower@diplomats.com

Bcc:

Sat, 6 Mar at 16:09

Hello

I'm surprised I did not receive a response from you from my previous email; I'm Teddy Flower. I humbly asked if you are related to my client who died a couple of years ago. I wish to also inquire if it is possible to have different families with the same last name as yours by coincidence who do not share the same common roots? Kindly get back to me if your email is still valid to enable me to give you the details of my message or make headway in my search.

Warmest Regards,

Miriam Esther
Secretary To;
Teddy Flower
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.