Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mayaonzens983@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mayaonzens983@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:13 pm

My Name is Maya Onzens from Bangkok Thailand and and i wish to make honest friend out, i humble if you chose then contact me through( mayaonzens983@gmail.com )

Header;

Return-Path: <dabafall.dbf154@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: mayaonzens983@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020
Subject: Hi dear

My handsome Friend,

How are you today? I like to be open, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age or color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression, expression of the heart.

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart. I have been hardworking all my life now, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things.

Anyway, i like to tell you little about me, My name is Maya Onzens, 38 years, Am Thailand (Bangkok) but was born in Indonesia (Jakarta), lost my only daughter at child birth.I have a special sport I crave for, and it is Golf. I can not do without this sport, I will take up competitions later on after I end my career as a banker.

Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Thailand (SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK). I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok, since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting / auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we have enough time for each other but he was impatient.

But is over between us,I am happy alone because I have everything i need. This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage...Enough of myself, would you tell me more about yourself too???? I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and where you reside now.

I love to hear from you soon, Take very good care of your self, waiting for your reply.

Yours friend
Maya Onzens

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mayaonzens983@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:11 pm

MY DEAR

I am very happy to receive your message, How are you today? I have a strong feeling after reading your message, I have a feeling that your
are an honest person and because of that honesty I choose to have this confidential with you.

Dear i want to invest in your country but i don't know much about your country, I want to inquire from you if you can handle a
transaction for mutual benefits / life opportunity for you and i. Like i told you earlier, I am the Chief International Relation Foreign
Remittance Unit and the chief Auditor to my bank here Thailand (Bangkok)Branch.

I have an Opportunity to the Sum of Fifteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$15.500.000.00) to transfer into
your bank account in your country, I will provide the full details of this business transaction with full trust, I personally contacted you
and you alone, Because of the love and trust i have bestowed on you, That is why i took some days to know little about you, Now we must
solidify our relationship with trust and honest, i would not like you to betray this trust i have in you be truthful to me do not betray me
because my heart told me that you are the right person to handle this transaction for you and i to own a big company.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 50% for me, 40% for you and 10% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax about this
transaction, We will use the fund to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage together, Please this is an
honest request for you and me. please dear, make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i
alone so please keep this information i gave you secret.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and for further application for this transfer if you are interested for us
to be come business partner on this transfer also own a company together in your country where the total money will be invest.

Now to avoid mistake send me the following information without wasting much time.

1. Full Name,...............
2.Address....................
3. Identification copy........
4. occupation........

I will be waiting for your message.

Thanks and best regards
Yours friend Maya

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mayaonzens983@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:34 pm

My Good Friend,

How are you doing together with your family? I hope all is well. Thanks for your understanding, I am very much happy to read your mail again.

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we realize the success of this transaction. What I want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account. Make sure you keep the top secret of this transaction because I don't want any staff of the bank to know that I am responsible for this transaction. This is where I lay the future survival hope of our future family and it was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding.

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer. Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay contacting you, but you should not respond back to the bank until I direct you on what to do.

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then I will obtain a visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio. Immediately you apply, update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

This is to avoid mistakes from your part. See the official letter below, complete it and send it to the bank through the bank email address as follows.
==================================================
COPY AND SEND THIS BELOW MESSAGE TO BANK

To Manager Director SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK PLC
Address:..... 9 Rutchadapisek Road, Chatu Chak, Bangkok,10900,Thailand
Bank Email:........ scbank@asia.com
Phone:....... (+66).2.544.10001, Fax: (66).1.75484010
Director of Bank Siam Commercial:...... Mr. Arthid Nanthawithaya

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam,

I am ................. from .................,the business partner to
Late Dr. Shukri Mohammed Ghanem, who was assassinated on April 29 2012 when Gun men shot him while still inside the Libya capital, Tripoli

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($15.5 Million) deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 15.5 Million) into my nominated bank account. Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above
mentioned sum. So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.
Yours sincerely,
Contact telephone number: ...................
Contact e-mail address:...................
Contact Address: .....................

Phones:
+66254410001
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Thailand
City or exchange location Krung Thep Maha Nakhon (Bangkok)

+66175484010
This telephone number is most likely a Thailand number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scbank@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:09 am

SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK PLC( BANGKOK)
9 Rutchadapisek Road, Chatu Chak, Bangkok, 10900, Thailand
President / Director: Mr. Arthid Nanthawithaya
E-mail scbank@asia.com
Tel: (+66).2.544.10001, Fax: (66).1.75484010
RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

Date:12/10/2020

ATTENTION SIR,

Be informed that the management of this Bank is in receipt of your official message, Regarding to the claim balance account of our deceased customer. According to our Bank rules and regulations, the formal procedure(s) must be adopted to enable us carry out our official Bank duties necessary for your claim.

Note that you are expected to abide by the principles for us to finalize this transaction accordingly.

You are therefore advised to view the TWO forms attached, fill in the columns with the accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.

Herein, you are given 48 hours to return these forms back to this Bank.

Appreciating the confidence you deposit on
siam commercial bank ( Bangkok) .
Yours sincerely,Mr. Arthid Nanthawithaya.

E-mail Bank: scbank@asia.com
Tel: (0) 2.544.10001
Tel: (0) 2.544.10001(if you are calling from outside Thailand dial)
Tel: (+66).2.544.10001,
Tel: (+66).2.544.10001
Fax:(66).1.75484010
**************************************************************************************************************
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose,distribute, or copy this message or any part of it, or act on any information contained herein. Please e-mail the sender to inform us of the transmission error, or Office E-mail: scbank@asia.com and delete this information from your system

Header:

Return-Path: <scbank@asia.com>
Received: from [154.124.130.159] ([154.124.130.159]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan [10.76.45.12]) (via HTTP);
Mon, 12 Oct 2020
Subject: RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

Orig IP: 154.124.130.159 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal

Phone:
+66254410001
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Thailand
City or exchange location Krung Thep Maha Nakhon (Bangkok)

+66175484010
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Thailand number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mayaonzens983@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:12 am

Hello My Darling,
How are you doing ,together with your present condition of your health,with your work and family? I strongly believe that almighty God is taking good control of you, which is very important to me. I read from you and understand that you have contacted the bank and i want to know whether they bank has respond to you and if they have not yet replied then try contact them many time and we will hear from them and if they replied you try to forward the message to me and i will read know when they transfer the money. I will be waiting to hear from you soon with good news. Thanks and God almighty blessed you.
Yours Love Maya
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scbank@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:37 pm

E-mail scbank@asia.com
RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

Date:13/10/2020

ATTENTION SIR,

Be informed that the management of this Bank is in receipt of your official message, Regarding to the claim balance account of our deceased customer. According to our Bank rules and regulations, the formal procedure(s) must be adopted to enable us carry out our official Bank duties necessary for your claim.

Note that you are expected to abide by the principles for us to finalize this transaction accordingly.

You are therefore advised to view the information forms attached, fill in the columns with the accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.

(A) INFORMATION DECEASED INFORMATION.

1: Deceased full name: ..................

2: Deceased occupation when he was alive; ............................................

3: Where did he reside / address: ................................................
4: Deceased country of origin: libya

5: Deceased place / Date of Birth: ..........................................

6: Name(s) of the deceased wife or wives: .............................................

7: Name(s) of the deceased child or children:......................................

8: Your relationship with the deceased: ...........................................

9: Deceased Account type with this bank: ..................................................

10: Deceased Account number:...................................................

11: Account Title of the deceased: .............................................

12: Date account was opened: ........................................

13: Year the fund was deposited: ..................................

(B) INFORMATION

Your Name:_______________________
Your Address_________________
Your Phone Number_________________
Your Occupation___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your country_______________
Your Bank Bank Details________

Herein, you are given 48 hours to return these forms back to this Bank.

**************************************************************************************************************
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose,distribute, or copy this message or any part of it, or act on any information contained herein. Please e-mail the sender to inform us of the transmission error, or Office E-mail:scbank@asia.com and delete this information from your system
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scbank@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:57 pm

E-mail www.scbank@asia.com
RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

Date:14/10/2020

ATTENTION SIR,
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to informed you that our Siam Commercial Bank branch Bangkok, Thailand,have received the copies of those documents forwarded to us for confirmation and our Bank Siam Commercial Thailand legal department have scrutinized all the details on those necessary documents for the transfer and found it correct and authentic.

However we have started processing of the transfer of the USD$15.500.000.00 American Dollars( Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars.) from the account of our deceased customer Dr.Shukri Mohammed Ghanem,(Which will be transferred into your dominated bank account which you sent to our Bank Siam Commercial Thailand through the forms).

We have been instructed to transfer a total sum of USD$15.500.000.00 American Dollars( Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars.) from the account of our deceased customer Dr.Shukri Mohammed Ghanem,to the business partner , bank account.

Our Siam Commercial bankThailand,have been expecting to get in contact with any relatives, Partner or family member's of our deceased customer Dr.Shukri Mohammed Ghanem,according to his form he don't have next of Kin. This payment process is to be carried out by our transfer department and as such, we would be obliged to furnish you with the relevant procedures.

It would be necessary to inform you that all dealings with you or your nominated financial institution and our bank would be done under the jurisdiction of the Asia Law and our Banking Policy.
Meanwhile, you are also required to send us your international passport/ Identity card / Driving License copies front and back. It would be essential to note that as a financial intermediary, our obligation to guarantee a total fulfillment of theEurasian Economic Union conditions on the paying and receiving parties cannot be over emphasized.

Our Siam Commercial bank,wish to update you properly on the final procedure for the transfer of the USD$15.500.000.00 American Dollars( Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars.) into your Bank account in your country, USA , In regard of the above,Our Siam Commercial bank,is charging you for the activation of the said account where the money will be wired from, as it has been dormant since the death of our deceased customer Dr.Shukri Mohammed Ghanem, and this process is according to any country banking policy.
As the nominated beneficiary you are expected to pay in a certain amount of money into this dormant account by coming down to our Bank Siam Commercial in Bangkok, Thailand or you will have to request us information's of our bank agent which can assist you to received the amount here and deposit the amount requested for activation fee,to the dormant account of our deceased customer Dr.Shukri Mohammed Ghanem, so that it can be activated and available for transfer through Bank to Bank wireless transfer.
Base on this procedure,our Bank Siam Commercial are ordering you to pay the sum of USD$8,500:00 American Dollars so that we can activate this account for the transfer of your fund to be made immediately, and we will advice you that immediately we received the activation fee that we will be transferring the amount by the unlimited of the law.

Explanation: This activation fee is a normal Banking procedure for all dormant account which the owner has abandon for a very long time. It is required by Bank to keep the account functioning online for all banking activities which includes interest and charges according to the type of account in one operates. Note that the money you will pay for the activation of account still belong to you as it will reflect on the total sum you are having in that account as you will find in your statement of account when it is delivered to you.
Please you are advice to adhere to this Banking procedure as it serves for the interest of both parties because without the activation of this account your money will not be transferred to you.We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scbank@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:37 pm

E-mail www.scbank@asia.com
RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

Date:15/10/2020

ATTENTION SIR,
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email, We shall be waiting to receive it from you without anymore delay, kindly copy the bank details
below. Thank you
Copy Correctly as below:

Account number: 814295XXXX
Account Names: M. A.
Bank Name : Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited (SCB)
SWIFTCODE : SICOTHBK
Address : 9 Ratchadaphisek Road Ladyao, Jatujak, Bangkok 10900

Meanwhile, immediately we received the activation fee and activate the bank account we will start the transferring of the fund immediately and When you make the payment, remember to send the receipt of payment for confirmation.Thank you for your corporation.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scbank@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:09 pm

E-mail scbank@asia.com
RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

Date:16/10/2020

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email, Meanwhile, immediately we received the activation fee send today and activate the bank account we will start the transferring of the fund immediately and When you make the payment, remember to send the receipt of payment for confirmation.Thank you for your corporation.

Copy Correctly as below:

Account number: 814295XXXX
Account Names: M. A.
Bank Name : Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited (SCB)
SWIFTCODE : SICOTHBK
Address : 9 Ratchadaphisek Road Ladyao, Jatujak, Bangkok 10900

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mayaonzens983@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:07 pm

Hello My Darling,
How are you doing ,together with your present condition of your health,with your work and family? I strongly believe that almighty God is taking good control of you, which is very important to me.I want to know whether they bank has respond to you and if they have not yet replied then try contact them many time and we will hear from them and if they replied you try to forward the message to me and i will read know when they transfer the money. I will be waiting to hear from you soon with good news. Thanks and God almighty blessed you.
Yours Love Maya
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.