Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zartimohamedmusta@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:25 pm

Dear prospective partner,

My name is Mohamed Mustafa Zarti Jr, i am 32 years old, I am the only child of late Mr. and Mrs. Mohammed Mustafa Zarti. My mother died when I was 10years old, and my father died last two year July 2018.

My late father Mr. Mohamed Mustafa Zarti is the owner of (Amaga Kanak Oil and Gas Libya), though the company was Frozen as a result of the uprising in Libya. My late father Company is the major Marketing Arm of Libyan National Oil; As a result of this, my late father acted as Marketer to Libyan National Corporation.

My late father was Murder/ killed by the Libya Government, and his company was frozen as a result of the uprising/political issues in Libya. My late father lost his company, funds and properties in Libya because of the uprising and political challenges.

My late father Mr. Mohamed Mustafa Zarti deposited the sum of $120,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Million United States Dollars) with a Bank in 2013, and i am the next of kin to the said deposit funds according to the documents/ written will in my possession.

I am willing to invest the said US$120,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Million United States Dollars) in your country be it in a start business, Equity, Share holding, Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) ETC. All I want is a trustworthy person who will direct me and manage this fund equitably for the best of both of us. I have decided to invest this said fund overseas to avoid the same challenges my late father faced from the Libya Government.

The said US$120,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Million United States Dollars) is in safe deposit and free from any speculation. However, all relevant information will be given to you by me if you are interested to partner with me and guard me as your own son. I know this may come to you as a surprise but it is my greatest willingness to establish a viable business with you.

It is an opportunity I am presenting to you and I need your sincere cooperation because this investment is very important to me. My late father always says that Honesty, Faithfulness and Cooperation are the keys to all relationships. And sincerity to all friends makes the world a happier environment.

I am taking my time to explain all these to you, because I want you to see
the reasons why my proposal has to be taken seriously in order to help me and help yourself too. All modality for the disbursement of funds to you will follow immediately if you indicate your interest.

I will forward to you the Bank Website details where you can confirm my late father fund deposit via Online. Have a wonderful day and extend my deepest regards to your entire family over there.

Best Regards,
Mohamed Mustafa Zarti Jr.

Header:

Return-Path: <zartimohamedmusta@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: zartimohamedmusta@gmail.com
From: "Mohamed Mustafa Zarti Jr." <zartimohamedmusta@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020
Subject: Dear prospective partner,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:49 pm

Dearest prospected,

My name is Mohamed Mustafa Zarti Jr, i am 32 years old, I am the only child of late Mr. and Mrs. Mohammed Mustafa Zarti.

I am currently receiving treatment for COVID-19 virus in Cotonou Hospital in Naples Italy. I have been told that I will not survive the disease. I need you to claim and distribute my funds to charity as I have no one to inherit this money.

I will forward to you the Bank details where you can confirm my fund deposit via Online Account.

Have a wonderful day and extend my deepest regards to our entire family over there.

Let me know what you want as compensation for your assistance.

Best Regards,
Mohamed Mustafa Zarti Jr.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Mohammed Mustafa Zarti - zartim2021@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:06 am

Unsolicited email received:

Attn:Beneficiary.

I know this may come to you as a surprise but it is my greatest willingness to partner with you to establish a viable business in your Country.
My Name is Mohammed Mustafa Zarti,I am from Libya and Austria by Birth,you may have read about me in the news.
The call up capital to be invested in this business is $120,000,000.00(One Hundred and Twenty Million Dollars) only which I will want you to invest it on my behalf in your country.
This money is derived from the sales of Libyan crude oil with Dong Energy Company Denmark.
More information and Documents for proof will be sent to you as soon as I receive your response along with your Private and direct phone number.
Thank you as you indicate your willingness to partner with me by sending me a reply on this email I am writing you with.

Regards.
Mohamed Mustafa Zarti.
reply to:zartim2021@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <barrademolaosenifbnlsd@gmail.com>
From: Barrademola Oseni <barrademolaosenifbnlsd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 14:18:57 -0700
Message-ID: <CALjtiDy7QfA1X8jSQfGeY_DR=2+-d5d6a3S9jMuSLD0N4=10KA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attn:Beneficiary.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.