Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infounitedbankbank@africamail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:20 pm

From Desk of Board of Directors Bank of Africa.
Groupe B M C R BANK Headquarter.
Address:S24,OYINKA ABAYOMI DRIVE, IKOYI,
P.BOX L ,6330 LAGOS,REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Telephone Service: +2348117458440
Ref #::GMB BB/BM-XIX-TM/VOL2017.
Email: infounitedbankbank@africamail.com

Attention :Beneficiary,

I acknowledged the respect of you mail. I will urge you to go right this moment you are reading this mail to send the $970 dollars with account details bellow. And send the payment confirmation slip to me today very urgent.

Please make your choice from the below listed method and get back to me with the fee through an account bellow, and you expected to send the fee directly to our official receiver's agent as listed below:

Beneficiary Bank: Polaris Bank Limited,
SWIFT CODE:PRDTNGLAXXX,
BANK ADDRESS:3,AKIN ADESOLA STREET
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS,
BENEFICIARY NAME: D. C. I.
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NO: 176-768-XXXX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: VICTORY ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA
TRANSFER CHARGES :$970 USD

All these methods I mentioned required legal documentations and due process which will attract an expense to facilitate them. My question is, are you ready to go through the process and the expenses involved? If yes.

Kindly make your choice from the above listed shipping companies and get back to me with the shipping fee, so that you will be able to receive your package by tomorrow in the evening, thank you and have a nice day!

I will be waiting urgently for your response on the timing and how the Agent will travel to your country for the final delivery.

Make sure you keep in touch with us on email today for immediate proceeding. And always get back to me on whatever is your discussion with our bank.

waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this Email from us.

Thanks For Banking With Us
Image result for bank of africa logo
Mr. Gene Karl Barr.
Managing Director
Swift Card Consultants Payment Center.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

policyharmonisatiocommittee@googlemail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:43 pm

BENEFICIARY TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

RE: URGENT PAYMENT RECONCILIATION 2021

We have been mandated to carry out instantly payment reconciliation. We have many conflicting payment claims and also complaints of fund diversion. Please, confirm urgently, were you among the beneficiaries that received part payment of this last Quarter Payment Window that was executed from 1st January to April 31th 2021? Note, you should not pay an advance payment to anybody, all charges should be waived. If you did not received your part payment, then urgently reconfirm your full particulars:

i) YOUR FULL NAMES AS INDICATED ON YOUR PAYMENT FILE
ii) YOUR FULL CURRENT CONTACT ADDRESS (not p.o.box)
iii) YOUR MOBILE, TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS
iv) YOUR VALID MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION

Please, kindly send the above details on receipt of this mail to the officer whose information contains below:

Alhaji Musa Ibrahim
International Fund Manager
Debt Management Office
Lagos - Nigeria
Email: alhajimusaaibrahim@gmail.com

The payment exercise has been scheduled on the first come bases, therefore do not waste time. Congratulations, have a nice day.

Regards,

Dr.Aliya Hamza Douglas
Payment Coordinator 11
African Union Monetary Group

Header:

Return-Path: <policyharmonisatiocommittee@googlemail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: alhajimusaaibrahim@gmail.com
From: "Dr.Aliya Hamza Douglas" <policyharmonisatiocommittee@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021
Subject: RE: URGENT PAYMENT RECONCILIATION 2021
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alhajimusaaibrahim@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:14 pm

Attention:

I acknowledged the respect of you mail. This is to official inform you that you are paying noting, just to travel to Turkey to receive your US$10,700,000.00 (TEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN DOLLAR)payment by cash . It is very important you reply this mail so that you will be able to inform us when will you be traveling to Turkey to receive your payment without any delay. I will like us to conclude this transaction very fast.

Secondly, if you really need my help to secure your fund with United bank of Africa either to your account as direct bank wire transfer online banking to you, then you most abide by the due process and rule of law. And you most follow the directives and abide by every single instruction will be giving to you by bank.

Thirdly, your request of deducting the needed fee for any expense incur during the cause of this transaction is not acceptable, reason is that the said fund is under fixed deposit with the transferring bank here in Africa and before the bank can be able to deduct a cent from the account, you’re required to open a local account with the bank here where your fund will be deposited for onward transfer to any of your foreign account abroad.

Again, some legal documentation is required to be secure to activate the procedures legally, so I advise your prepare yourself financial for the expense if you really need my bank service.

Finally, you should stop trying to jump the legal process of securing your fund because I will not play such game with you.

I await your urgent confirmation and co-operation.

Alhaji Musa Ibrahim
Debt Management Office
Lagos - Nigeria
Telephone:234-8120-804-091

Header:

Return-Path: <alhajimusaaibrahim@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021
Subject: Re: URGENT PAYMENT RECONCILIATION 2021

Telephone: +2348120804091
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:18 am

Attention:

I acknowledged the respect of you mail. It's my wish to inform you about the new development concerning your Inheritance payment of US$10.700,000.00 Million The board of United bank of Africa executives has finalized with the Federal Ministry of Finance to process and release the Amount to you through our Correspondent United bank of Africa. And it is been certificated that you are the real owner of this fund here.

After going through your payment files, it was confirmed that the inconvenience and financial commitments required of you so far in the pursuit of this fund were enormous and resulted in your inability to follow up. However, considering your efforts towards achieving this aim, we have come to maintain equity, justice, and fairness in our dealings with beneficiaries such as yours, hence we have recommended that your funds should be reversed from the government treasury and be released to you accordingly.

If you can not be able to travel to Turkey because of covid19 to receive cash payment there, and you really need my help to secure your fund with United bank of Africa either to your account as direct bank wire transfer or online banking to you, then you most abide by the due process and rule of law. And you most follow the directives and abide by every single instruction will be giving to you by bank.

With due respect, there is no way you can avoid paying for the TAX and some legal documentation. Even if you want to transfer only $1, you have to pay for the TAX and some legal documentation. We can't manipulate the government on this. So I advise you check with other banks, and desist from writing to us requesting to manipulate the system.

Thirdly, your request of deducting the needed fee for any expense incur during the cause of this transaction is not acceptable, reason is that the said fund is under fixed deposit with the transferring bank here in Africa and before the bank can be able to deduct a cent from the account, you’re required to open a local account with the bank here where your fund will be deposited for onward transfer to any of your foreign account abroad.

The cost to obtain the TAX and some legal documentation from Higher Authority is $750 dollars only. After the thoroughly deliberation the Higher Authority Demanded that You Must Send $750 dollars. so I advise your prepare yourself financial for the expense if you really need my bank service. Make your choice and let me know.

Finally, you should stop trying to jump the legal process of securing your fund because I will not play such game with you.

I await your urgent confirmation and co-operation.

Alhaji Musa Ibrahim
Debt Management Office
Lagos - Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 20, 2021 9:26 pm

Attention: Dear Valued Beneficiary,

It's our wish to inform you about the new development concerning your Inheritance payment of US$20,700,000.00 Million The board of trustees of Central Bank and International Monetary Fund, Headquarters 1 (HQ1)700 19th St NW, Washington, DC 20431, USA, executives has finalized with the Federal Ministry of Finance to process and release the Amount to you through our Correspondent Bank of Africa.

Your Inheritance payment of US $20,700,000.00 Million has been approved and deposited to our Correspondent for immediate payment to you. We have two options for the disbursement of the funds; either bank wire transfer to your designated bank account or ATM card that will be dispatched to the address you will provide.

You are requested to re-confirm the following details direct to my email address:
ensure that we are dealing with the rightful beneficiary:

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Home Address, City and Country:
(3) Your Private Cell:
(4) Profession / Age:.
(5) Copy of any valid form of your Identification:
(6) Bank details to wire transfer:

Our mission with the instruction by the Broad of Directors this year is to keep a clean slate of all debts that has been owned to foreigners because of some government officials and individual who are not honest.

Alhaji Musa Ibrahim
Debt Management Office
Lagos - Nigeria
Telephone: 234-8120-804-091
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:34 pm

PAYMENT POSTED OUT THIS MORNING

Good day dear,

How are you today? I need the following answers from you immediately:Did you abandon your Compensation/Inheritance/Contract funds of US$20,700,000.00?? Did you authorize a lawyer to claim the fund on your behalf??Kindly get back to me immediately to avoid paying the wrong person.

This is the second notice we are sending to you in regards to your sum of $20.7 million usd left here in our office, we notified you about this few weeks ago but we,haven't heard from you up till this moment. Many other fund,which we are supposed to release together with yours, had already been released to their various owners and yet yours is still here in our office.

We are very grateful to be at your service. You have an consignment box in our office which was deposited in your favor by {FEDERAL (MINISTER OF FINANCE) you are required to summit the following personal details listed below to our office via e-mail? or call so that your ATM CARD will be delivered to you at your door step within 48hours without any delay or stoppage from anybody.

Your Full Name.................
Your Mobile Phone Number..........
Your Current delivery Address.......
Your Country.............
Your City.................
Your Nearest Airport........
Sex:........Age:...............

Thanks for your kind understanding, hope to hear from you soon,

Alhaji Musa Ibrahim
Debt Management Office
Lagos - Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 03, 2023 1:41 pm

Recovery scam:

For Your Attention,
05/03/2023

Did you authorize Mr. Thomas Pinschof from Australia to claim your total USD$75,000,00. following the documents he submitted authorizing him to represent you and receive your total funds on your behalf as your next of kin. I had written an earlier mail to you without response.

If you are still alive confirm the above within 48 hours for necessary actions otherwise the funds will be processed and released to him as your authorized representative. If you not authorize him for the claim please get back to me very urgent.

Reply with your full names, phone number, address and occupation. I will give you more details.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Awa Zoundi
Consultant Foreign Debt/Contract Payment.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <bilkisujilani@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.172]
Reply-To: infounitedbankbank@africamail.com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 13:31:55 +0100
Message-ID: <CAG4qtvs6T+aUFD0kHP2Ms1T8Q5Cxar+8SJO4w0pzAQ=Cm1x3oA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: For Your Attention,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bilkisujilani@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 21, 2023 7:38 pm

Also doing a loan scam:

Investment Portfolio Financing.

Dear:Sir,

Investment finance Loan company,inclusive Private,Public and Partnership.We are expanding our financial investment portfolios internationally.
and would like to partner with you in this global recession period.

We have the financial capacity through our principal's funds owners globally to finance any type of project irrespective of the location,
new and existing projects such as Mining, Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Bio and Renewable Energy, Health, Construction engineering etc.

If you are interested in working with us, do let us know as soon as
possible for more details about us.

Best Regards,
Freddie Blay

Header:

Return-Path: <bilkisujilani@gmail.com>
Reply-To: freddieblay86@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 16:17:48 +0100
Message-ID: <CAG4qtvuZanAAzuByfgaTB2tukROB-a2Hgfw5z0PZgQtRWZmR8A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Investment Portfolio Financing
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: infounitedbankbank@africamail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 22, 2023 5:34 pm

Recovery scam.

Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District
Abuja, Nigeria PMB 14, Abuja, Nigeria
Abuja FCT 00234 Nigeria
Date : 22nd May, 2023

Dear, Sir/Ma

This is to inform you that we are now processing your transfer payment as approved for remittance into your account by the Senate Committee on Foreign Debt Settlement. On this therefore, you are requested to kindly reconfirm your receiving details and current address with your direct mobile number for easy reach.

Right now, all your payment documents need to be re-validated to enable the telex unit to remit to your account and you are required to come and sign your payment release order at our United bank for Africa (UBA) telex Credit department in person to enable final transfer to you as approved.

If you can not make it down here in person due time constraints, I will get an attorney appointed to act on your behalf and represent you in all legal requirements and sign all the necessary transfer payment documents, while you pay his legal fee which is not that much cost.

This is all that we need now to complete your payment release.

Thank you
Mrs, Zainab Ahmed
Finance Minister

Header:

Return-Path: <olaiya766@gmail.com>
Reply-To: infounitedbankbank@africamail.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 14:27:59 +0100
Message-ID: <CAN6YRq6bT8i3RLbhoxu9etLW913eb5CqTmcbpzRysO396nnPNA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

olaiya766@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:47 pm

Attention:Sir/Madam,

RE: GOOD NEWS AS YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR LONG AWAITED COMPENSATION FUNDS THIS SECOND QUARTER OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2023.

I write to inform you that from the office of the United Nations Compensation Scheme, your name is among the beneficiaries that will receive their funds of US$10.5Million (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) this Second quarter of the fiscal year 2023.

In view of this good news, I am pleased to inform you that your total Payment Compensation Entitlement of US$10.5 Million has been cleared and approved to be released to you finally through our Offshore Payment Centers in two different countries which will be disclosed to you as soon as your response is received. Sequel to this, you

are expected to travel to two countries of offshore payment centers to duly sign your Original Funds Classified Documents (OFCD) to legally empower our Payment Officers to transfer your funds to you without you paying any money upfront again till your funds gets into your bank account of your choice. PLEASE NOTE THAT by strict instruction from the UN Secretary General (MR. ANTONIO GUTERRES), YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ADVANCE OR PAY ANY CHARGES UPFRONT TILL YOUR FUNDS

HITS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

Furthermore, please you are advised to reconfirm to us, the below information as soon as you receive this mail to avoid mistaken payment and to also enable us get your FLIGHT TICKET as well as your HOTEL ACCOMMODATION as STIPULATED by the UN 2022/2023 Compensation Scheme of Operation to all environmental, natural, geographical, war
and fraud victims round the World.

1. Your Full Names.
2. Your Full Address.
3. Your Mobile Tel. No./Whatsapp Tel. No.
4. Your Occupation.
5. Valid Copy of Your International Passport.
6. Name of Your Nearest International Airport in Your City.

Finally, if you accept to make this trip, note that the entire journey will take you only five (5) days to conclude. Note however, the United Nations takes care of alltravelling expenses as aforementioned/promised in the paragraph above. This project is in fulfillment to the failure of past UN Leadership lapses, and as such, we are
poised to see this to all logical conclusions. (United Nations word is her Bond).

Kindly contact me on my private email address thus: mssimabahous4@gmail.com for further directives and immediate processing.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Ms. Sima Bahous
Executive Director of UN Women
and Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations
e-Mail: mssimabahous4@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <olaiya766@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mssimabahous4@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 14:49:06 +0100
Message-ID: <CAN6YRq7CFFCpifrcd83LruwOoB8e3UjVJ56pzbAMq88AbKaYVA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE-NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS / CHARGES NEEDED.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.