Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@us.gov

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@us.gov

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 06, 2013 11:15 pm

X-MDPtrLookup-Result: pass dns.ptr=c-98-226-150-190.hsd1.in.comcast.net (ip=98.226.150.190) (mtc.co.cu)
X-MDHeloLookup-Result: pass smtp.helo=User (ip=98.226.150.190) (mtc.co.cu)
X-Authenticated-Sender: peter@mtc.co.cu
X-MDRemoteIP: 98.226.150.190
X-Return-Path: info@us.gov
X-Envelope-From: info@us.gov
Reply-To: <jacklew.treasury.gov.us@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fund Release via CERTIFIED CHECK!!!

U.S. Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C.
Email: jacklew.treasury.gov.us@gmail.com

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Jacob Jack Lew. The New Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S Department of the Treasury. The executive agency responsible for promoting economic prosperity and ensuring the financial security of the United States. However, by virtue of my position as the new Secretary of the Treasury, I have irrevocably instructed the Federal Reserve Board to approve your fund release via issuance of a CERTIFIED CHECK drawn on FEDERAL RESERVE BANK, which is the authourized bank for your fund release.

However, as a former White House Chief of Staff. Prior to that role, Lew was the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), I wish to state categorically that a CERTIFIED CHECK of $6,500,000.00 USD drawn on Federal Reserve Bank will be issued and sent to you via the US Postal Service at no cost to you. Every and all cost associated with the delivery of the CHECK has been pre-paid by the U.S Government. The only cost associated with your fund release is the cost of processing a "Fund Clearance Certificate", which is estimated to the value of $150.00 USD. The "Fund Clearance Certificate" is required in accordance with the U.S Monetary Policy; and it is the ONLY expenses you will incurr before the CHECK will be sent to your mailing address. Hence, you are advised to send the $150.00 USD via Western Union or MoneyGram ONLY to "MR. TONY FONG" who is the nominated receiver for the $150.00 USD. The wiring de tails is stated below:

Receiver: TONY FONG
Receiver's Location: California USA
Test Question: Color
Answer: Blue
Amount: $150.00 USD

You can get more facts about the U.S. Department of the Treasury on this link http://www.treasury.gov/about/Pages/Secretary.aspx

Please get back to me with a quick confirmation of your mailing addresss and the payment slip for the $150.00 USD.

Yours Sincerely,

Jack J. Lew
Secretary of the Treasury

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: info@us.gov

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 18, 2013 2:02 am

New victim in the Live Help area last night.

i was notified by a tony fong about a check i would receive if i send tony fong 150.00
he says he is with the national treasury department
he said in order for them to send my government approved check for over 6,000,000$ i would have to send 150.00
his name is tony fong and he said he is the new treasure guy and something told me this sounds too good to be true
i clicked on your link and i am so glad i did!
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.