Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drfredowilliams@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drfredowilliams@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:30 pm

Hello Friend (Payment Info)

Fred William <drfredowilliams@gmail.com>
To:
j.langbrook@gmail.com
Bcc:

Fri, 18 Sep at 12:34

In accordance to my religious persuasion, I felt expedient to write and inform you on the wicked conspiracy hatched under the supervision of Dr. Adesola Kazeem Adeduntan of the First Bank Nigeria Plc, Mr. Phillip Duro of the Ministry of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr. Godwin Emefiele and their cohorts, to divert your fund to their designated account in Europe.

From my position as a fund transfer computer diskette operating analysis officer with the central bank, I discovered that they moved your fund from Nigeria to ABN AMRO Bank in Netherlands. I found out through the Central computer database that they are about to reroute your fund to JP MORGAN CHASE BANK AMERICA.

With this, I felt that it is important for me to alert you on this development. They still use your name and payment identification number as the beneficiary but they have changed the account co-ordinate and that is why they are frustrating you by asking for more money every time in order for them to perfect their act. I have the payment reference number of the transaction and also I have information on whom you should report this matter to for immediate action and investigation. I do not need any gratification from you either in cash or kind, I do this because of my religious belief.

I can never be a part of evil because the bible says " YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE" (JOHN 8:32). Please respect my discretion in this matter. You can send an email to me so that I can give you the reference number and the follow up information on how you should go about this. I repeat, please do not expose my person, it is not easy to get jobs around here and I cannot contend with these powerful individuals as they can go to any length for revenge.

Thank you and Remain Blessed.

Rev. (Dr.) Fred O. William
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.