Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ab121345670@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ab121345670@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:29 pm

Greetings to You

Adrian Bush <ab121345670@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 18 Sep at 12:31

Greetings to You!

How are you and your family? I hope you all are fine. I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart, Life has a ways of changing your plans even if you are not ready for the change. Well I don't have any alternative than this medium through which I have contact you since internet correspondence is the option left for me. My full name is Adrian Bush.I am a widow, married without kid i was Born in the United Arab Emirates Dubai but American citizen.

I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and
because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health, I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $5.400,000
(Five million four hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of humanity, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and
also for the assistance of the widows.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly,and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.Contact my lawyer David Turner. with this specified Email:(davidturner.lgalassociate1@gmail.com) and tell him that I have
WILLED $5.400,000.00 (Five million four hundred thousand United State Dollars only) to you and I have also notified him. I know I don?t know you but I have been directed to do this. Thanks and God bless.I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

Sincerely.
Mrs.Adrian Bush
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

A scammer using David Turner Jr.'s name...

Unread postby unknownforest » Tue May 11, 2021 8:31 am

I wasn't scammed but I'm pretty sure this person is a scammer and I wanted to post this here to spread awareness. This person first reached out to me through a text message on May 5 using the number +639633102636 saying that this person was trying to reach me and that I should get back to them using the email: teddn246@gmail.com. I sent that person an email immediately thinking it was a very serious matter from someone I know since I don't really give out my number to a lot of people. That person then replied to me last night and this is what the email entails.

Greetings,

I am delighted that you got in touch as requested, The information I am about to reveal is very confidential and I wish that you keep it to yourself alone. Please let our conversation be through email for security reasons. May I give a little introduction of myself, My name is Mr. David J. Turner, Jr. and I write in respect of the money left behind in our bank by Late Ma Catherine A. Reyes who was from the Philippines according to her records with our bank and I need your assistance to claim the fund. Late Ma Catherine A. Reyes lived and worked in the United States as a Forest Logging Manager and she deposited in our bank the sum of One million, eight hundred thousand US dollars (US$1,800,000) as a fixed deposit for two years in 2012. This deposit has been a source of revenue for our bank. However, there is a new financial law that requires all abandoned deposits exceeding 7 years to be transferred to the government's bank account and this means the forfeiture of such deposits to the government.

The fear that she would lose her money made me go the extra miles to know her whereabouts and I have gone to her last known address and everyone that knew her confirmed she was dead while on a vacation in Mexico and I also inquired from the registrar of deaths in Mexico, her death was registered and there is no known relative of her as well. She did not put any beneficiary at the time of deposit and we also have no details of her address back in the Philippines. All these made it impossible for me to locate any of her relatives since this is the issue, I want you to apply as her beneficiary to claim the money she left in our bank. I know there are lots of Filipinos living here in the United States but because of the way our bank works, it is only someone outside of the United States that can successfully make the claim. It does not matter if you knew her or not, it does not matter if you had any kind of relationship with her or not, I will guide you until the claim is completely made. It is not a matter of being greedy, we are not hurting anyone by making this claim and it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in the hands of few corrupt government officials while we have the opportunity to live better with it when claimed.

In my current position here in our bank, if you accept making this claim with me, our success is assured because the final verification and approval of your application will be done by me. There is no risk of any kind in doing this with me, I will expressly approve the application once it comes to my table and you will have the right to claim the money. We will share the money into two equal parts(50-50) when the claim is made and I will come over to your country for my share of the money after the claim amount has been made available to you. Everything will be done legally and successfully as I am in a position to influence things in our favor. Right now, I have copies of documents relating to the deposit she made which you will file to back up the claim as her beneficiary. If you are willing to do this with me, write back and I shall inform you on what next to do to make sure you receive the money. If on the other hand, you have no interest in this inheritance opportunity, inform me so I will immediately look for someone else who will claim it with me. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. David J. Turner, Jr.

I admit the amount of money mentioned in the email had me dazed for a second there but I am a very cautious person so I first searched more information about who this David Turner guy is. It turns out that David Turner Jr. is a CFO of Regions Financial Corporation who I'm assuming is already very rich from his position and accomplishments which made me the more skeptical about the email sender. Because of that, I spent the whole morning and afternoon trying to trace this sender's location but ended up finding nothing. However, one of my searches then lead me to this site where I saw David Turner's name being mentioned in one of the scams which made me post this here.

I haven't given this person any of my personal information which is a good thing but it also made me wonder where they acquired my number. Anyhow, I am almost absolutely sure that this is a scam so I hope this post would help people to be more cautious out there.
unknownforest
New survivor

Re: teddn246@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 11, 2021 7:42 pm

Thank you for your report, unknownforest.

Any new detail shared about a scammer may save someone else.

+639633102636
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Philippines
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ab121345670@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:12 pm

Urgent Proposal

Barr.Richard Thomas <ab121345670@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 7 Jul at 16:30

Dear,

We do not know each other, but you are the only person I sent this letter with hope to get a positive and sincere response, in order to go into a deal that would bring life fortune to both of us.

I am Barrister Richard, a solicitor. I was the personal attorney to the late Engr. Greg a national of your country who was a Contractor and Chief Executive officer of {Asian development Oil Company}For 25 years. He has spent most of his life in (China & Malaysia). In January 2020, Engr. Greg fell sick and died due to the Corona-virus pandemic.

Since then I have made several inquiries in the Embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives but all efforts were unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you and solicit your assistance as a foreigner because you bear the same last name .To execute the claim of his Estate Which includes cash deposits.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the assets and Capital valued at US$ 60 million Dollars left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged. The said bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next month.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives. I seek the consent to present you as the Next of kin to the deceased since you share a common last name so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. The request of a foreigner as the next of kin in this transaction is occasioned by the fact that my client was a foreigner and the money cannot be paid into a local bank here, so it will be better for you to stand as the next of kin to my client. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us to see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please reply via e-mail to indicate your interest rt1330@hotmail.com

Best Regards,

Barr.Richard Thomas
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mrsadrianbush3@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:50 pm

Dying widow scam.

Dear Beloved,

I hope you are fine today? I am writing this mail to you with tears
and sorrow from my heart, because Life has a way of changing your
plans even if you are not ready for the change. Well I don't have any
alternative than this medium through which I have contacted you since
internet correspondence is the option left for me.

My name is Adrian Bush. I am a widow, married without a kid. I was
Born in the Philippines, but American citizen. I was diagnosed for
cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my
husband, who has left me everything he worked for and because the
doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my
health, I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $5.400,000 (Five million
four hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of humanity,
and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the
assistance of the widows.

I took this decision because I don't have any child or any family
relative that will inherit this money simply because I was adopted and
got married at an early stage, and am not afraid of death because l
lived a fulfilled life. as it is right now, I don't need any telephone
communication because of my present health condition.

I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do this. I will
appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task
is accomplished as I Don't want anything that will jeopardize my last
wish.

Thanks and God bless.

Sincerely,
Mrs.Adrian Bush.

Header:

Return-Path: <kazeemayoola60@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsadrianbush3@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 22:32:18 +0100
Message-ID: <CABCxt3JMWsC3cEib2HGabxJZ6dnaJHGm6ViaZTpyhtOprM5KdQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.