Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pbox3030@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

pbox3030@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:16 pm

ATTENTION:

Chief of Staff to the President <pbox3030@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 18 Sep at 05:45

ATTENTION

Sir/Madam,
YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT
My name is Prof. Ibrahim Agboola Gambari. I am the new Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari. I took over from the former Chief of Staff Late Abba Kyari who died of Covid -19.

I write to inform you that other contractors who have proven themselves as the rightful beneficiary of their contract sum have started receiving their payments since the month of August, 2020 hence this communication to you.
We decided to communicate with you via your postal address due to too many miscreants on the internet and also for you to view the hard and original copy of this letter but due to the global lock-down I decided to send this letter via E-mail. . You are requested as a matter of urgency to respond to this very important letter as soon as you receive it or call the below phone number +234 8062619241 to enable me update the Presidency with my findings concerning your contract payment.
Attached to this letter are my official ID card and international passport for your viewing.
I am earnestly waiting for your response or call.
Thank You and Best Regards.
PROF. IBRAHIM GAMBARI
CHIEF OF STAFF TO PRESIDENT
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA

Phone: +2348062619241
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.