Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

umariajiya8558@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

umariajiya8558@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:06 pm

I work with NNPC as the Chief Finance Officer, a multi-national company that carries out Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploration,Production and marketing. Our company has a Reserve of crude oil of over 28.2 billion barrels, Natural gas reserves total 165 trillion standard cubic feet (scf). Our annual sales is over $750 billion dollars. I am contacting you for the re-profiling and investment of $150 million dollars that is held dormant in our foreign bank account. If you are serious and can handle this contact me immediately, so that I give you further details.
Umar I. Ajiya
Chief Finance Officer
Finance & Accounts

Header;

Return-Path: <umariajiya8558@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic302-22.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic302-22.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.186.148])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic302.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020
From: Chief Finance Officer NNPC <umariajiya8558@gmail.com>
Reply-To: umariajiya8558@yahoo.com
Subject: Urgent Attention
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

umariajiya8558@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:59 pm

Dear

Thank you for your response to the confidential mail I sent to you. Please note that his correspondence is between me and you alone. I expect you to treat it as such, because of the
amount of money involve, I don't want a third party to use the information to divert
the fund to another account apart from your account.

I will like invest in your country, so that after my retirement as the Chief Finance Officer in NNPC, I and my family will relocate to settle in country. I know that your country is good and peaceful and good for investment.I believe that you are trust worthy and have the capacity to handle large projects and huge investment portfolio.

I work in NNPC, which is a multinational company that handles oil exploration and exportation for my country.The country produced around 2 million barrels per day. We have confirmed Oil Reserves of 37,070,000,000 a global rank 10th in the world. We always have huge turnover in our foreign bank accounts due to our annual sales of over US$750 billion dollars. Since the Oil prices in the International Markets are not fix but fluctuate and couple with the fluctuations in the Foreign Exchange Rate, we normally set aside some fund to ameliorate the effect of the fluctuations on our international oil brokers and partners. This $150 million dollars are remaining balances from the rebates accrued in NNPC Foreign bank account, after paying all our Partners and Brokers their due Oil Price Fluctuations (OPF) and Marginal Foreign Exchange Fluctuation Difference (MFEFD) in the international Market.This particular fund has been in foreign account and the money has been dormant since 2015 and the fund is now dormant, all our international oil marketers that are entitle to rebate payment have received their money, this $150,000,000 is the balance that remain in our foreign account. This money is no more captured in our Audited Financial Accounts and from our balance sheet.

I have discussed with our foreign bank and they told me that all I need to do as the Chief Financial Officer of my Company, is to inform them of the new beneficiary, so that they will transfer the fund to the nominated beneficiary's account. I want to nominate you or your company as our foreign partner/broker for the purpose of receiving and investing this fund.

Before I can inform the bank that you are the beneficiary, to transfer the fund to you, first send me
1. Your Names me your address: .............................................................................................................
2.Your Company Name and Office address:.....................................................................................
3. Current area of Business or nature of your business...................................................................
4, Telephone numbers:..................................................................................................................................
5. A scan copy of your Identification Card:..........................................................................................
6. A comprehensive list of the projects you intend to invest this money in your country.
Also, let me know the expected percentage return on the investment.

With the above information, I will prepare an memorandum understanding between us, which will guide us in this business.

I will also register your Company with NNPC as our foreign Partner/Broker that assist NNPC in the marketing of Petroleum in the International Market. Once you have been registered as an International partner to NNPC, I can submit your company name as beneficiary of the rebate that has been held dormant since 2015. The bank will honour it and transfer the $150 million dollars to your receiving bank account in your country.

Once the fund (US$150,000,000) gets to your account, you are entitle to 25 % (percent) share of the money. that is US 18,750,000, the balance $131,250,000 is what you will help me to invest. All these will be clearly stated in the agreement. I will immediately come over to meet with you in your country to perfect our investment as friend.

I believe that this business is the beginning of the mutual beneficial relationship between you and my family. Everything will be done legally and in line with international best practice in fund transfer and investment.

You can always call me on my direct line 234-815-278-7394 within my work hour of 9.00AM to 4.00PM GMT+1. If I am unable to pick your call will be due to management meetings. I will surely call you back.
If we work conscientiously, within the next 14 days this fund will be your bank account

Chief Finance Officer
FINANCE & ACCOUNT DEPT.
NNPC

Phone:
+2348152787394
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

umariajiya8558@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:53 pm

Dear

I have been on vacation, just resumed

Please send your details, so that I can send you the draft agreement.

1. Your Names me your address: .............................................................................................................
2.Your Company Name and Office address:.....................................................................................
3. Current area of Business or nature of your business...................................................................
4, Telephone numbers:..................................................................................................................................
5. A scan copy of your Identification Card:..........................................................................................
6. A comprehensive list of the projects you intend to invest this money in your country.
Also, let me know the expected percentage return on the investment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.