Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cjsmith5@insightbb.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cjsmith5@insightbb.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:21 am

. <cjsmith5@insightbb.com>
Reply-To: "." <rkamara303@gmail.com>

Sat, 12 Sep at 23:39

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation. My name is Raphael Kamara and the only Son of Late Mr and Mrs Chief Vincent Kamara. I am soliciting for your assistance to save my life that is in danger because of my late father's wealth that I inherited from him, Seven Million five hundred thousand United State Dollars USD ($7,500,000.00, I inherited these money from my late father after his death. I am 16 years old boy from Sierra Leone, I am presently at Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast where the bank my late father deposited the money is located for my safety and to seek for the transfer of these money to Overseas for onward investment in your country.

My late father was a coffee and cocoa beans exporter in Abidjan when he was alive. He was poisoned to death by my stepmother, he died last year November 18th, 2019. Since after the painful death of my late father, my step-mother was desperately after my life because of my late father's wealth. Please I want you to be my Guardian. I need your maximum assistance to transfer this money into any safe bank account you can provide for me and to help me to invest the money into Real Estate business investment you can manage on my behalf while you help me to secure student visa to come over to your country to continued my studies in any best school in your country.

I have made a vow to give you 15% of this money for your kind assistance and you will help me to invest and mange the remaining 85% into any secured investment you can approve. I want you to receive me and help me as your own son and as your family member is protect my right and my interest with fear of God as I want to entrust you with all my heart that support me to archive a better future under your guardian. I'll give you more details as soon as I got your answer.
regards,

Raphael Kamara
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.