Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sultan_a14@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sultan_a14@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:32 pm

I seek your approval to release the sum of $52 million USD into your care

Al Ansari Sultan <sultan_a14@yahoo.com>

Fri, 11 Sep at 14:31

Attn: Sir,

I know you might be surprise to get my email , I got your contact through a random search through your embassy.Though I never disclose the business I want to propose to you. My name is Mr.S. Al Ansari, I am a special assistant to the former Sudanese president. Omar Hassan Ahmad al Bashir. I seek your approval to release the sum of $52 million USD into your care. This amount was deposited to security company during the last days of the former president when its clear to us that he will not survive the protest that was going on around Khartoum the capital. He directed me to secure that amount with a security bank.

Now my principal ( the former president) is facing trial he asked me to look for a trustworthy person whom I will release the money into his care for business purpose pending when his ordeal is over then you will release 65% of the total sum to us will 35% will be for you keeping the fund. Right now I am leaving out side Sudan, if you are interested in this transaction please send your details to me so that we can discuss in details about the transaction.

Your Full Names:
Contact Address:
Mobile Phone:
Please note : This transaction is highly confidential but no risk involved. I will only present you to the bank as the owner of the deposit and I will hand over the code to you and they will deliver the fund to you. Please keep this transaction to yourself even if you are not interested.

Respond to me through this email address: mrsalansari3@gmail.com
Regards,
Mr.S. Al Ansari
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.