Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Dr. Sevinj Gahramanova

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Dr. Sevinj Gahramanova

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:40 pm

HA LL O DEAR

Header:

Return-Path: < dr.doriswilliam@gmail.com >
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020
Subject: HA LL O DEAR

Hello my dear,
Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my mail. The reason why i contacted you is because i intend visiting your country later this year for Tourist, after this pandemic (covid 19) but first let me tell you a little about myself.

I am Dr Doris William born and brought up in 1 Basing-hall Avenue, London, CZ322 88A/ United Kingdom, into a family of three, I am age 37 single with one daughter of 8 yrs old schooling here in united kingdom, again Have a Palestinian root too, from my grand parents.

I attended my high school in England. After that I proceeded to Basing-hall, for my University career and graduated as a Medical Doctor. Presently i work with the (Royal London Hospital) The Royal London Hospital is a large teaching hospital in London, United Kingdom. It is part of Barts Health NHS Trust.

Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you. So how are you copping with life in this pandemic? How is your country on this covid 19 virus? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country; I hope my knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there soon by God grace. This is just a little about myself and i hope you will tell me about you, your Country, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK. Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time.Regards.
Dr Doris William

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dr.doriswilliam@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:21 pm

Hello my dear friend,
How are you doing and life with you in general?I hope you had a wonderful day.I am fine.It's just that i Dr Doris, is a very busy woman. All the contents of your mail were quite noted and understood. It is true we have not met; nevertheless, from your mail i am taking you for seriousness.

Before i proceed, i will like to inform you that If we are to become best of friend, we are to base our friendship on honesty, trustfulness, and love, above all, open-minded; this is because i do not want to experience pain or you, in any ways, as i really want to be your friend.

I am glad that you base your mails on honesty and i know we will go places.Anyway,i will keep on trying my best to make out time and check my mail just for your sake and i promise once i receive any of your mail i will get back to you immediately,

These are also three of my pictures.take care of yourself and stay safe. Coronavirus is real.I love you.
Best Regards

Dr Doris William

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:37 pm

Hello dear,
I Guess you are doing great.I'm very sorry that i could not reply your mail in time i was very busy in office with Hope Worldwide,
I got you some gift items from the organization, and your thought just came into my mind and I decided to send some to you as gifts presents .
Actually I do not have need for some of these items so i felt they might be good useful to you. And also to register in your heart that I came first among your friends.Please do not reject this little gift from me.I sent the gift items through a friend and also a Co_worker (Doctor) Rev Sister Margart Johnson Martial as she was visiting some countries 2days ago for Hope Worldwide Aid support with her groups, Sisters of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine.

2days ago after participating in a Church meeting we held here and I gave her the gift package to deliver to you When she arrives there since you didn't supply me with your postal address and I couldn't wait for you to do that now because I am on my way to Cuba, Hope Worldwide Aid support to Cuba.

I believe where the Rev Sister Margaret Johnson Martial is residing might be closer to you or your residence country. Please you should contact her via email: ( rev.sistermargartjohnson@gmail.com ) and if possible discuss with her on phone :(+221704710365) regarding how to receive your gift package and you should send her your home Address and telephone number OK.

Please don't laugh at me when you receive the pack, I know it isn't much but I sent it from my innermost heart and believe you gonna appreciate everything inside the package because it is coming from a special friend and in a special way my dear.I know that you will be in need of this item in one way or the other. The contents of the pack are 2 Toshiba laptops computer, 2 i-phone,The most important thing the ENVELOPE,It contained a Cheque of £ 75,000 GBP and a writing note inside the Envelope , Video Camera and some jewelries. I packed everything in a medium carton and gave it to Rev Sister Margaret to deliver it to you because she didn't travel with much luggage of her own when she was traveling
NOTE: I did not tell Rev sister about the cheque ,she dont know that there is a cheque in Envelope ,So try everything possible to get this items and the cheque too, then you open the envelope and read the letter that goes with the cheque and see what i want you to do with the money on the cheque when you cash it.

Open the pack of one of the laptops to bring out the envelope which I put inside, it contains some of my recent photos and that of my family members too.
Update me when you receive it, so I will be aware. I will see how I can make a request for you as a volunteer in this organization if you would be interested. I will get to you when i come back.Yours truly,
Regards.
Dr Doris William

Phone:
+221704710365
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev.sistermargartjohnson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:12 pm

Yes, I have it.

Header:

Return-Path: <rev.sistermargartjohnson@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Rev Margaret Johnson <rev.sistermargartjohnson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020
Subject: Re: COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY TO YOU TOO MY DEAR FRIEND

May the peace of the lord be upon you my dear My journey here in Africa is very successful , the gift package sent by your friend Doctor Doris who is my Co Worker to deliver to you is with me ,i am here in Senegal.

If you can't come here you can send me your postal address and your phone number here on my email so that I will go to D H L and post your items to you.

Best Regards
Rev Sister Margaret
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:37 pm

I have been able to make contact concerning the sending of your gift
packages which contains Toshiba laptops computer, i-phones, AN
ENVELOPE, Video Cameras and some jewelries, with photos e.t.c, from
your friend.

D.H.L Check the parcel and charge ( $198 Dollar ) which is about to
dispatch it to your contact address in your country . D.H.L is much
more effective and rapid.

The D.H.L will take 2-3 working days for the gift parcel to reach your
home address.I will advice that you send the postage money through any
money transfer agency such as western union money transfer or money
gram and forward all the transfer information to me in my names .I
will send your package immediately once the amount for D.H.L is
received.

I want to tell you that this is my first time to visit Africa and i
don't have any bank account to give to you now, but the only way you
can send the money to me is by my name through MoneyGram or Western Union or Ria money transfer as soon as possible

You can use the below information to transfer the posting fee .
Receiver Name : Margaret J. M.
Question:
Address :
City: Dakar

You can send the money through MoneyGram or western Union transfer with the
above given information and send me the scan copy of the transfer
slip. The D.H.L officials told me that there is no possibility of
sending your gift package without the fee as such services are not
available in this Country Senegal.

Please try and send me this money immediately so that i can send you
the gift soon because we will be visiting some villages starting next
week. This money is the only thing that is holding me to post the
package to you now. OR if you can come down to Senegal to pick it up,
it will also be preferable.

Please call me as soon as you send the money and also SCAN the
transfer slip and send me a copy.
Thanks & Regards

Rev Sister Margaret Johnson.
+221704710365
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:40 pm

I am very sorry my dear, i don't operate my bank account here , i am in another country, so the only way i can receive the money here is via western union money transfer or money gram.
Thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:07 pm

Sending the posting fee to her via Western Union or moneygram transfer is not a big problem, $198 Dollar is small money to send by bank transfer. send her the posting the way she want you to send it , Unless you have decided to reject my the gift from my pure heart
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.