Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nicholasryder72@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nicholasryder72@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:09 pm

Interesting Proposal. <peter@encoremessenger.com>

Wed, 26 Aug at 08:12

Dear Friend/Partner,

Trust this email meets you very well.
Once again, my name is Nicholas Ryder, Director of Investments at
Weatherbys Private Bank, UK.

Please did you get my letter on the interesting proposed offer I sent
you?
Please kindly revert to me so we can proceed and close out accordingly.

Thank you in anticipation of a positive response.

Yours Sincerely,
Nicholas Ryder
nicholasryder72@aol.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: nicholasryder72@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:18 pm

Scam format used:

Weatherbys Bank
22 Sackville Street
Mayfair London W1S 3DN
United Kingdom

Hello,

Please forgive my manners for contacting you without knowing you as you already know, I am Nick Ryder and i work with Weatherbys Private Bank UK, I have been doing an intensive search for the lineage of a deceased customer “Michael ” who died with his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra, Indonesia while they were on vacation. He was a wealthy crude oil merchant with over £5 Million British Pounds or ($7,212,392 USD) on fixed deposit in our Bank.

The account has since been idle and is currently dormant, and hence ,it will soon be declared abandoned/un-serviceable and the fund stands to be confiscated and side-tracked to the bank’s Treasury as stipulated by the law after a specific number of years must have elapsed. Daily, we see so much funds been recycled in the banking industry as abandoned funds of which most of the fund are been
diverted by some top bank officials for their selfish interest.

Sincerely, I sympathize his death, but think it is unprofitable for his funds to be diverted and shared amongst my corrupt peers. Hence, my aim is to retrieve these funds and let it be claimed by the deceased family lineage, etc. Unfortunately, all effort to trace any of his relatives for some years now has been unsuccessful because he did not register any next of kin or relations in all his official documents
being held by our bank for his account. Hence, none of his family lineage is aware of this deposit, and no one will ever come to claim the funds.

A lot of customers open private accounts with different banks without the knowledge of their families and when they die, such monies will be lost to the bank unless someone applies for claims as beneficiary or Next of Kin. This is how a lot of Bank Directors make so much money silently. Thus, to forestall a total loss since the deceased account would soon be confiscated, I solicit your consent to present you as the
next-of-kin so that the proceeds of the account can be paid to you for our benefit at a ratio of 40% for me and 40% to your kind self, while the balance 20% donated as charity to aid victims of war and natural
disasters.

For your information, this transaction is risk-free as we shall adopt legalized methods that will shield us from any breach of the law. I have evaluated the risk and the only risk I have here is your refusal to partner with me and alerting my bank. Currently, I am the only one who knows about this issue and as such it should be treated with the secrecy it deserves. I would respectfully request you to be confidential
and respect the veracity of the information you may come by as a result of our correspondence in this deal. I shall unveil more details, upon your readiness to partner with me in this golden opportunity. I await
your prompt reply.

Sincerely,
Nicholas Ryder
Executive Director,
Weatherbys Private Bank,
UK.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wm9597775@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:19 pm

Same next of kin scam, different email address.

Dear Sir,

Once again, my name is William Morris, Director of Investments at Weatherbys Private Bank, UK.

Please did you get my letter on the interesting proposed offer I sent you?

Yours Sincerely,
William Morris.
wm9597775@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <ptmails019@gmail.com>
Reply-To: wm9597775@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 21:25:30 +0100
Message-ID: <CALjXZEjFHxZJJu9QAXiucMU=E85Xzcwfp=c5jXqwQ_4uEEdTUA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wm9597770@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:38 pm

Same scam, another email address.

Once again, my name is William Morris, Director of Investments at Weatherbys Private Bank, UK.

Please did you get my letter on the interesting proposed offer I sent you?

Yours Sincerely,
William Morris.

Header:

Return-Path: <oseghechris1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: wm9597770@gmail.com
From: From Director of Investments <oseghechris1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 21:56:55 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJpd4ZFsUkbiNfZXZCo3_Ck1XimiJTdKqs=NE2LX-xBiBCREpA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nicholasryder72@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:02 pm

Scammer's email address.: oseghechris1@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Attn: Dear
I hope you are fine today.
My name is Mr. Gerry Rice.
I have a high net worth investor that has expressed interest in establishing
a strategic partnership Business Alliance with you.
Kindly respond back for more details via my private Email:

gerryricecimf558@gmail.com
Warm Regards,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.