Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lynnnowemnca1@activist.com lynnnowem.ncca@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lynnnowemnca1@activist.com lynnnowem.ncca@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:02 pm

UK National Crime Agency (NCA)
20 Crook Log, Bexleyheath, Kent,
London, United Kingdom, DA 68BP

Dear Client,

This is to bring to your notice that We (National Crime Agency (NCA) ) Has been Mandated by the British Government/ United Nations of Africa to Source and to pay over 300 scam victims discovered through our Operations and Subsequent Arrest Of Over 150 Email Scammers / Fraudster Operating within/ Outside the Shores of the United Kingdom and the EU with the Assistance of Other Financial Crime Agencies..Based On My Investigation In My Office we Noticed That You Have Wasted A Lot Of Money In The Hands Of Fraudsters as Regards Your Fund. Now we are advising you to Stop Any Communication with Any Person or Bank until You Receive Your Fund from our approved paying Bank which we Will Direct You.

National Crime Agency (NCA) is a policing agency dedicated to the identification of criminal activity related to drug trafficking, money laundering, and identity theft NCA is based in the United Kingdom. While NCA has been compared to the FBI in the United States, the agency is primarily an intelligence gathering body with an unlimited mandate for direct apprehension or arrest of criminals. NCA agents focus upon reducing the considerable harm caused by the operation of organized crime networks within And Outside the boundaries of the United Kingdom. The NCA was established by the UK Home Office As a Replacement of the Serious Organized Crime Agency (SOCA) In 2013,

The Financial Conduct Authority(FCA), National Crime Agency, and Banks , the Government was alarmed so much at the meetings at the extent of loss of funds by various individuals to the global scams artists operating as syndicates all over the world today. In other to compensate victims for their inheritance & contract payment funds as part-payment , the British Government is now paying 300 victims of these operators ($5.500, 000.00)) US$ each in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) recommendations. For Due Process and Accountability, the payments will be made through Recommended Financial Institutions and supervised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

You will receive your compensations Inheritance & Contract payment funds into your bank account through Normal Banking Practices and Financial Service Provision. I shall feed you with further modalities as soon as I get a response from you acknowledging the receipt of my mail. I advised you send your response to this email address: lynnnowemnca1@activist.com

Your Faithfully

Lynne Owens, (Director General) NCA

Header;

Return-Path: <lynnnowem.ncca@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: h.bordoloi@outlook.com
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020
Subject: UK National Crime Agency(NCA)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.ncaagency@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:06 am

Attention:

Received your message noting your readiness to work with me in receiving your compensation payment approved sum of US$5.5M.We are going to process your scam compensation according to EU & World Bank scam settlement policy. You have the opportunity to receive your scam compensation if you respond to this message. Our site light cable revealed all the disappointments and extortion you suffered in the hands of those crooks operating with impersonated facebook, hangout, emails, Instagram and Inheritance Contract payment, APP devise. You will hear more of their antics once you respond to this message.

You will hear more revealing /shocking antics used by those crooks, I presumed you may be wondering why you have not received any funds after obeying their instructions, give this opportunity the benefit of doubts and see what happens next.

This scam compensation has legal confirmation documents from necessary concerned authorities also we endorse our paying bank in London to be prepared for the release of your fund. In your response to this email I will send you FORM which you will fill and return back to this office to enable commence the release of your fund.

I looked forward hearing from you

Your Faithfully

Header;

Return-Path: <info.ncaagency@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020
Subject: Attention:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.ncaagency@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:29 pm

National Crime Agency (NCA)
Tel: 44 (07)57908900

Attention:

Your latest email is well received and I sympathize with you for the problems you went through in the hands of officers who took advantage of you by making you loose so much monies and failed in their responsibility to deliver your fund. Which has affected you emotionally and financially and if care is not taken, it may keep you out of business. That is really pathetic and I share in your agony and promise to redeem the situation by doing all I can to guarantee this compensation payment is released to you shortly.

You need to hear the truth, very important. Whatever the pitch, no funds was approved in your name, that is just the truth. i guess you should be wondering by now why no funds was released to you after all the unending fees you paid, those crooks have no funds in your name.

You may also use your common sense to figure out these facts that funds were never approved in your name. This type of scam is known as an 'authorized push payment, they impersonated different government offices just to extort your hard earned money, now, the only fund reading unclaimed in your name is the investment scam compensation approved through EU & world bank mass assisted project, are you willing to receive this funds or keep reflecting about the past? ALL I NEED FROM YOU NOT REFLECT ON THE PAST AND FOCUS YOUR MINDSET IN RECEIVING YOUR COMPENSATION FUND THAT I CAN GUARANTEE YOU.

I shall guide you with the proceeding steps once you respond positively to this message.

Your Faithfully
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.ncaagency@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:33 pm

Dear

Attached is an Scam compensation form please fill to us your valid mobile/home Tel. Numbers for easier contact and clarification and bank details on the Scam Compensation Form in place and then scan and forward Copy of your valid ID and signed return back to my email to enable us commence the release of your compensation approved sum of US$5.5M.

I looked forward to received the filled and signed form

Your Faithfully

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.ncaagency@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:30 pm

Dear

After much forethought of your request to submit the information required of you on the Scam Compensation Form by E-mail. The NCA members have decided to be in agreement with your request in one condition. They will appoint lawyers who will the form on your behalf with advance fee of pounds 300 pounds been required by the lawyer.

If you which go ahead which to go ahead with the arrangement you can send the information orally via E-mail to enable the Lawyer carry out his duty on your behalf. We cannot proceed with the release of your compensation fund of US$5.5M on your behalf without you the filled and signed form.

Am waiting for your response
Your Faithfully
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.ncaagency@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:43 am

Attention:

Received your message noting your position to send the required fee GBP300 being for FATF Clearance. The UK National Crime Agency advice you to send the required GBP300 with the receiver information approved by the Board as below:

Receivers’ Name: James W. E.
Address Birmingham England UK

The receiver information must be used as designated only to ensure prompt claims by the receiver as soon as you forward it. Evidence of the payment (Western Union transfer slip and MTCN Or Ria Money Transfer) should be forward to me for record purposes and confirmation before the receiver effect claims of the monies as for the lawyer to prepare the process of the FATF document.

Please make sure you send those information required from the form via E-mail to enable the lawyer to fill the form and endorse your name as the signatory to the form.

I looked forward hearing from you

Your Faithfully

Dear

Kindly confirm the receipt of the receivers’ information sent to you yesterday and today. We looked forward to receive the details required of you from the FORM to enable the Lawyer make use of the information to fill and sign the form on your behalf.

Your Faithfully

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.ncaagency@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:17 am

Attention:

Sir,

Enclosed is the receiving account details as we agreed. It is a Pounds Sterling account. Do make sure the transfer is made in pounds sterling to the account and forward the evidence of the payment to me as soon as the transfer is made. the details below.

Bank Name: National Westminster Bank Plc
Bank Address: Birmingham, City Centre,
1st Philips Place, Birmingham, West Midlands 83 2pt
Account Number: 6850XXXX
Branch Sort Code: 60-02-35
Beneficiary: Miss R. A. M.
Address: Birmingham,B21 OGY

Look forward to your confirmation as soon as you send the monies.

Your Faithfully
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.ncaagency@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:14 pm

Attention:

Sir,

Enclosed are the receiving account details as we agreed. It is a Pounds Sterling account. Do make sure the transfer is made in pounds sterling to the account and forward the evidence of the payment to me as soon as the transfer is made.

Bank Name: National Westminster Bank Plc
Bank Address: Birmingham, City Centre,
1st Philip Place Birmingham, West Midlands 83 2PT
Account Number: 6850XXXX
Sort Code: 60-02-35
BIC: NWBK GB 2L
IBAN:GB43 NWBK 6002356850XXXX
Beneficiary: Miss R.A. M.
Address: Birmingham,B21 OQY

Look forward to your confirmation as soon as you send the money and also send required details as it was required on the FORM.

Your Faithfully
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.