Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lmilanis1@cogeco.ca

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:41 pm

Hello you urgent reply back highly needed here,

What is really going on concerning this transaction because the reason why am asking you this is because your silent is no longer something to be pleased with okay,

So I want you to tell me what you have refused to tell me what is the delay about the required fee which you were asked to send? Because you really need to understand that we have to finalize on this transaction this year and time is no longer on our side,

I need you to try your possible best in making sure that you reply back to my text asap so that I will know when and the means you want to use in sending the needed fee this coming week???

Because if you do not act fast or reply back to our email then that means you are no longer interested in receiving your Fund and then we will cancel your Fund,

If Indeed you are really interested in receiving your Fund then you have to get back to our email so that we will negotiate on when you will be sending the needed fee or better still you tell me why you have been silent and the delays on sending the needed fee and replying back to our email,

I will be waiting for your email once you receive this message okay
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:48 pm

What are you talking about?

How can you say something like that when you never told me that you will prefer to send the needed fee through Bank transfer,

So I need you to reply back to me and tell me when you can be able to transfer the fee so that I will send you the receivers bank details??

Try and get back to me so that we will finalize on when you can be able to send the fee this week so that we will settle everything and Commence immediately with your delivery

I will be waiting for your reply once you receive my email okay
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:14 pm

Thank you for your email,

How do you want to send the needed fee? Because you said something about going to the bank tomorrow to make the transfer?

I want you to go to the store and buy STEAM Wallet Card or iTunes card so it will be more easy , Instead of sending it through bank transfer,

But I want you to tell me what means you choose to send the needed fee but I prefer Gift Card so that you will not stress yourself to much with the stress of the bank,

So I want you to go to the store and buy the cards and scratch it and send me the pictures of the cards for us to proceed immediately with this transaction faster okay,

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible so that we can finalize on this transaction once and for all okay, and you need to buy the cards in $100 each and you know the amount you are to send right?

Try and buy the cards and update me fast so that we will proceed immediately with your delivery asap,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:40 pm

Thank you for your email response,

I am so sorry for not responding back to your email for long now , it was because of the holiday and the celebration,

According to your previous email you made me to understand that you have been paying and paying without receiving anything and that you don't want to loose your money again,

I want you to try and trust me because all I am doing here is to help you regain all that you might have ever lost in the past and I want you to understand that I can never decieve you by stealing your hard earned money okay , am not like that and you have to believe me,

This transaction is confidential and legal and also legit and you need to tell me how much you can be able to raise out of the required fee which you were asked to send or better still you tell me when you can be able to send me complete amount of the fee???

So try and understand that we have wasted much time already on this transaction and you need to understand that this is a new year that we really need to finalize on this transaction as soon as possible so that you will receive your Fund and Everything will be fine again in your life okay,

But mind you if you do not act fast in getting the fee needed sent or telling me when you are sending it then you will loose this Fund and I don't want you to blame me if anything goes wrong because the Custom Authorities are planning on transferring your Money to the United States Treasury Account if you do not act fast in doing all the necessary things needed to claim your Fund,

May God bless you this year and betterment the life of your family and friends and may all you prayed for this year come to pass Amen

We don't have much time on this transaction so try and do what you were asked to do, before is too late and I have said all I wanted to say and Don't blame me if they cancel your Fund,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:01 pm

Thank you for your email,

How can you be telling me that you can't send the needed fee until you receive your Fund? So I want you to know that there is no way you can receive your Fund without paying for the delivery fee,

So I want you to know that if you know that you are interested in receiving your Fund then you need to start thinking of how to send the needed fee as soon as possible because we don't have much time on our side okay,

The president of the United States has issued an order to all the Beneficiaries that are supposed to receive their Funds ,to try and reply back to claim their Funds or they will transfer your Fund to the United States Treasury Account and the other is from the President Joe Biden Jr the PRESIDENT of the Greatest Nation on Earth United States of America,

So try and do what is necessary in receiving your Fund and you know what you are supposed to do in other to receive your Fund , and i want you to know that we don't have much time on our side and the sooner the better for us to commence immediately with your Transaction okay,

I will be waiting to hear from you once you receive my email so that I will know when you are planning on sending the needed fee and the means you want to use in sending the needed fee and I hope you still know the amount you are to pay before you can receive your Fund??

What you need to do is to do the right thing for us to finalize on this transaction and you will receive your Fund once and for all without no delay on the delivery okay,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:26 pm

Greeting! Greeting!! Greeting!!!,

The reason why I decided to email you today is to let you know that this transaction is still much alive since Mr President Joe Biden Jr has decided to compensate every Beneficiary that has been scammed or didn't receive their Fund under the former president ruling,

So you need to try and reply back to this email once you receive it so that you will do all the necessary things needed to claim your Fund because you know that there is nothing that comes easily ,

You need to try and provide the required things before you can receive your Fund and if you know that you are willing and capable of receiving it then you need to reply back but if you know that you are not capable then stay mute/silent forever,

But mind you this transaction will be consficate and Transferred into the United States Treasury Account for Charity work and helping the poor in this pandemic season,

So if you want to receive your Fund then email back so that you will be Instructed on what to do to receive your long awaited Fund okay

I will be waiting to receive your email response once you receive my email okay and May God be with you and your family Amen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 12, 2021 9:51 pm

Hello ,
How are you doing today and how are things and everything going in your life and family?

The reason why I have kept quiet is because I have been out of the country for like 4/5 months now and I want you to know that I just got back and I looked at my desk and I have out that you have not received your Fund ,

That is the reason I decided to email you and know why you have decided to be keeping calm for so long now or don't you want to receive your Fund anymore?

The reason why am asking you this is because the Board of Directors are planning on transferring your Money to the United States Treasury Account because you have not lead claims about this transaction, so I want you to get back to my text so that I will know the reason for your delay concerning the needed fee?

Because we really need to commence immediately with this transaction or the Government will vandalise/consficate this transaction, and you knows what that means okay , I suppose you are understanding what. Saying ?

So try and do everything within your power to email back and to state what and why you have been silent and when you are sending the needed fee which you were asked to send?

Thank God that I came back and saw what they have decided to do concerning this transaction,so all I am asking from you is to reply back if you want to receive your Fund, again you need to know that this transaction is confidential and legal so try and follow my instructions and everything will be fine and good okay,

Thank you for giving me
Your attention and I will
Be looking forward in
Hearing from you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:15 pm

Greeting! Greeting!! Greetings!!!

Hello , the main reason for my email is to let you know that we have been patient enough for you to reply back to our email and state when you are planning on sending the needed fee which you and I knows that is the only delay that you are still having in receiving your Fund,

And I am so sorry to disturb your peace now , but the reason why am contacting you the sixth time is to let you know the situation at hand now concerning this transaction, because the new government which is the President Mr Joe Biden Jr has instructed us to release all the necessary Funds that was not delivered to your rightful owner of the Fund/Beneficiaries,

So I want you to try and get back to my email ,so that I will notify you on the matter at hand concerning this transaction and the needed fee which you were asked to send, because without the fee needed there is no way you can receive your Fund, and the president has given an order to allow all the Beneficiaries to claim their Funds or they will forget about the Package, and mind you they are planning on transferring the money to the United States Treasury Account if you do not act fast in doing all the necessary things needed to claim your Fund,

I will advise you to try and see reason from my own direction because all I can promise you now and assure you is this , once you follow my instructions you will never regret ever trusting me, because all am doing here is to help you regain all that you might ever lost in the past okay,

So I will like you to try your possible best in making sure that you reply back to this email and saying the particular date/day that you will be raising the needed fee because without the fee you can not receive your Fund.

May God bless you and your family but try and get back to my email as soon as possible so that we can proceed immediately with your delivery asap
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:32 pm

Are you Dead Or Alive?

Greetings! Greetings!! Greetings!!!

This email that you are receiving Today/Now, is to inform you that your Fund which you were supposed to have received since has been ordered by the Federal Governments has placee the release of your Fund with immediate effect from the President Himself,

He said in his last meeting with the board of Directors, that they should issue the release of all the Funds which the Beneficiaries are yet to receive, and what i want you to do now is to try and follow the instructions that will be giving to you below, if indeed that you really want to receive your long awaited Fund,

All you need to do now is to select the means that will be suitable for you to receive your Fund because you need to choose from the three options giving to you below okay,

I Want You To Choose From The 3 Options and tell us the means you Which To Receive Your Fund And You Are To Choose The Suitable Option For You ,

Here Are The Options:

(1) Bank to Bank wire transfer: It will take only 3 hours for you to receive it into your bank account and the transfer fee will cost you the sum of $395.

(2) We Can credit your fund into ATM Master Card delivery: It will take 48 hours for you to receive it and the delivery fee is $400.

(3) Consignment box delivery: Your fund will be sealed in a box without anyone knowing what is inside It and it will take 3 working days to be delivered to your house. This will cost $ 500.

The reason why the PRESIDENT decided to do it this way is for the Beneficiaries to understand that the Government then is not the one now, and he promised everyone a safe Transaction depending on the way he/she wants to receive the Fund ($10.5musd),

But mind you, the only chance that you have now to receive this Fund is just 3 months from now, so i will advise you to act fast if indeed you are really interested and willing to receive your Fund.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:19 pm

Thank you for your email,and your silent.

The reason why I decided to email you once again,is because the Airport Authorities have been battling with me concerning your absence and mute behavior towards this Transaction,and it has not been easy for me in particular,so they want to consficate your Fund, and am so sorry for taking this long time to contact you concerning your ATM MASTER CARD WORTH ($10.5 Million USD),and i want you to know that the fee you said that you will send has not been received by me,so right now you need to try and act fast in making sure that you raise the needed for the renewal of the documents ,

BECAUSE all the documents that are guarding this delivery has Expired and must be renewed before this transaction can commence to your delivery address and you know that we have wasted much time on this transaction, so i beg you to try and act fast in telling me when you will be sending the needed fee for the renewal of this Documents ,UNITED STATES NON INSPECTION CHARGE AND CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND FUND ORIGIN CERTIFICATE AND THE STATED THAT IT WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF $500.00

So try and make the fee available so that i will send you the receivers information that you will use in making the payment or better still you tell me how you want to send the fee? If is by wire transfer or WU/MG and RIA Transfer, Gifts Card e.t.c.okay

I want you to try and reply back to this email so that we will know if indeed you are still interested in receiving your Fund,the president said that the owners of the Funds should come and lay claims on their Package,and the time you have is from now to 20/12/21.

Expecting to receive your email response as soon as possible because we don't have much time so act fast if indeed you are willing and capable of receiving your Fund.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.