Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lmilanis1@cogeco.ca

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lmilanis1@cogeco.ca

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:35 pm

Silicon Valley Bank
Arizona
United States

Attention is needed,

Greetings from the Silicon Valley Bank. I have a vital information which needs to be attended immediately. Did you authorized anyone to pick up your compensation fund from our branch in Arizona? One Mr Mark Cox came to our office yesterday in your respect $ 8.5 million dollars which has been credited with us for the past 6 months now by the Federal Government to be transferred into your account. to pick up the fund.

So we decided to write you to make sure that you Fine of $ 8.5 million dollars in our branch office in Arizona.

We want you to get back to us with the following details:

Full Name:
Address:
Phone number:
Nearest Airport

This above listed details are as fast as Possible If You Did Not Authorize Anyone To Pick Up Your Fund From Our Branch In Arizona.

We Have 3 Means Which You Can Use To Receive Your Fund And You Are To Choose The Suitable Option For You Here Are The Options:

(1) Bank to Bank wire transfer: It will take only 3hrs hours for you to receive it into your bank account and the transfer fee will cost you $295.
(2) I Can credit your fund into ATM visa Card delivery: It will take 48 hours for you to receive it and the delivery fee is $ 250.
(3) Consignment box delivery: Your fund will be sealed in a box without anyone knowing what is inside It will take 3 working days to be delivered to your house. This will cost $ 500.

Endeavor to get back to us with your details in suitable branch.your Urgent Attention is Needed To Enable us Proceed With The Transaction As Your Fund Is Ready For Delivery.

Thank You.
MR James Edwards
Managing Director

Header:

Return-Path: <lmilanis1@cogeco.ca>
Received: from [192.168.201.106] (Forwarded-For: 197.234.221.183) by busywm05.int.cogeco.net (mshttpd);
Reply-To: mrchuckslawson@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020
Subject: Silicon Valley Bank
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:59 pm

Hello my dear friend,
How are you doing today and how is work and the family ?

the reason why am emailing you today, is because we really need to commence with this delivery as soon as possible ,and i want you to try your possible best in making sure that you respond back to my email ,so that i will know the situation at hand concerning the needed fee which you were asked to send and the reason you have been keeping silent on my email for a very long time now?

so i will advise you to open up to me about what you think about this transaction ? if you are willing and capable of receiving your Fund then you really need to act now because there is no much time on our side , looking at how long this transaction has wasted then i think that you need to act now so that we will conclude on this transaction once and for all okay

You need to inform me on any other transactions that you are doing with some people that is making you to be less busy on this transaction,and i also want to tell you that the President of the states instructed that all the beneficiaries must receive their Funds and you need to try and raise the needed fee so that you will email me and tell me the means you prefer to use in sending the needed fee which you were asked to send?

I want you to try and get back to me asap once you receive my email so that you will tell me when you are planning on sending the needed fee this coming week? so try and keep me posted if indeed you are ready to receive your Long Awaited Fund ,i will suggest that you follow my instructions and we will complete this transaction once and for all okay

The President stated that all the owners of the Fund should claim their funds so that everyone will be managing his/her self because this pandemic of a thing that the whole world is facing is really heartbreaking,so try and claim your Fund before they will transfer your Money to the UNITED STATES TREASURY ACCOUNT ?IF YOU DO NOT ACT FAST IN DOING EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO MAKE THIS TRANSACTION YOURS OKAY,

thank you and i awaits for your email reply asap

Header:

Return-Path: <mrchuckslawson@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: mrchuckslawson@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020
Subject: Re: Silicon Valley Bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:46 pm

thank you for your email,

according to your previous email,you made me understand that you want to know how you can claim your Fund?
so i want to tell you how you can claim your fund which is in our care but the issue we are having now is this Mr Mark Cox that is here claiming to be your relative and that you asked him to come and claim the Fund on his behalf ,

But the good news now is that he is facing the law now and i want you to inform me on how you wish to receive your fund out of the three options given to you in my previous email? because you need to reconfirm you full delivery details and the means you want to use in receiving your fund?

i will be waiting to hear from you once you receive my email okay
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:08 pm

Thank you for your email,

According to your previous email, you made me to understand that you want to receive your Fund through Bank to Bank wire transfer which is $295
so what i want you to do right now is to go to any store around you and demand for STEAM WALLET CARD OR ITUNES CARD and i want you to buy it in $100 each ,
You have to buy it in $100, $100 , $50 , $25 and $20 making it $295 and scratch it and send it to me and mind you i want you to be careful with the cards once you buy them, remember not to send it to anyone else to avoid mistake okay

i will be waiting to hear from you with the requested cards okay
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:37 pm

According to your previous email, you made me to understand that you can only agree to send the needed fee which you were asked to send ,and you also said that you can only send the needed fee through Bank Transfer
so what i want to do now is to follow my instruction by buying the needed fee so gift card because that is the only way that you can be able to send the fee quick,
i want you to try and buy the card because the Bank information that you demanded cam not be possible because the reason why you were ask to send the needed fee through Gift Card is because that is the quickest way to send the fee okay
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:28 pm

Hello
How are you doing today and why are you still not responding back to my email for some time now ?

The reason why am contacting you now is to know when you plan on sending the needed fee which you were asked to send?

Again I need you to tell me the means you wish to you in sending the needed fee which you pick from the options?

Because we really need to finalize on this transaction so that we will commence immediately without no further delay okay

So I need you to try and get back to me because today is Friday and we need to get everything done this week ,and you need to act now ,

Because there is no much time on our side and we really need to commence with this transaction before is too late and I want you to tell me the means you want to use in sending the needed fee???

Thank you and remain blessed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:30 pm

Yes that was what you said,

But I want you to understand that the reason why the bank is instructing you to use Western Union or MoneyGram to send the needed fee or make use of iTunes card is because,

The amount that you are about to send is very small to use bank transfer so that the money won't be a waste,

And we expected you to follow our instructions and do as we said because that is the only solution in sending the needed fee which you were asked to send

So tell me when you are sending me the needed fee through iTunes card or Western Union or MoneyGram?

So that I will forward you the receivers information that you will use in sending the fee
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:06 am

I clearly understand what you said in your previous email,and I want you to know that I did forward you all the details that you need for this transaction,

So what else are you asking for and instead of you to tell me when you are planning on sending the needed fee which you were asked to send?

Because we really need to try and commence with this transaction as soon as possible because we don't have much time and you need to inform us on when you are planning on sending the needed fee this month?

Today is 1st of the month and we have to concentrate on this transaction so that we will make it successful, so I want you to email me back once you receive my email,

So that you will tell me what is the delay and the reason you have not said when you are sending the fee this week,

I must tell you this, that if indeed you are really interested and willing and also capable of receiving your Fund worth $8.5m usd which Mr Cox is claiming that you asked him to claim ,

Then you really need to act fast and tell us your final option out of the three options given to you ? And we will commence immediately with this transaction because we don't have much time,

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest once you receive my email okay
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:01 pm

Hello my dear friend,

I am so sorry to disturb your peace but the reason why am contacting you the third time now is to let you know the situation at hand now concerning this transaction and the required fee which you were asked to send? Because your silent forward this transaction is really not good ,if indeed you are willing and capable of receiving your Funds,

So I want you to try and get back to my email ,so that I will notify you on the matter at hand concerning this transaction and the needed fee which you were asked to send, I have been waiting patiently to hear from you since ,but you refused replying back to my email, right now what I want to know from you is this,

ARE YOU STILL ALIVE OR DEAD? BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO RECEIVE THIS transaction THEN YOU NEED TO ACT NOW BEFORE IS TOO LATE AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO THINK THAT AM A BAD PERSON, GOD KNOWS THAT I HAVE TRIED ALL I CAN TO HELP YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND,

I will advise you to try and see reason from my own direction because all I can promise and assure you is this ,that once you follow my instructions you will never regret ever trusting me okay

So I will like you to try your possible best in making sure that you reply back to this email and raising the needed fee because without the fee you can not receive your Fund

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest once you receive my email okay
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrchuckslawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:14 pm

Thank you for your email response,

Looking at your previous email that you sent to me , you said that you have spend alot of money in the past and for the reason that you have wasted much on scam that I should pay for the fee needed and when I get to your home address that you will remburse me massively,

Well I want you to understand that I clearly understand why and the reason you are acting the way you are doing now, but you must understand that this transaction has wasted my h time here and you never said that you will send the fee needed,

Because you were busy paying to the wrong guys and now you want me to use my money and clear your fees and get the parcel to your home address,

Do you think that this transaction is not confidential or what? I want you to try and follow my instructions and believe that am here to help you regain all that you might ever lost in the past okay

So I want you to try and tell me when you can be able to raise the needed fee which you were asked to send?

The reason why am emailing you is to remind you this for the sixth times that you only have this month and next to claim your Fund or you loose your Fund once Joe Biden Jr , seat as the President of United States of America,

So try and get back to my email ASAP so that we will proceed immediately with this transaction and you have to do everything you can to claim this Fund because you can't loose this Fund,

Remember that all am doing here is to maintain the relationship and the promises I made to you that I swear to get your Package to your provided address and So shall it be

I will be waiting to receive your email once you receive my email okay
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.