Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

john_graham11@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

john_graham11@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:29 pm

BUSINESS INVESTMENT - NO UPFRONT REQUIREMENT

John Graham <john_graham11@outlook.com>
To:

Wed, 5 Aug at 11:19

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is a personal message directed to you and I hope that you will receive this message in good faith.

My name is John Graham from Ireland. Base on good recommendation that you are a straight forward fellow and reliable to do business with in areas of investment and financial partnering, I am writing to acquaint you of a transaction and monetary transfer of US$12.1 Million which is currently domiciled in Irish Bank.

I need a partner to have custody of funds and we can invest in your country/ your company which is at the low presently and other via business in the States after the funds are transferred to you.
No financial obligations will be required of you as long as trust and mutual goals applies. You will not spend a dime to me or to the Bank as we already have all arrangement sorted to swiftly conclude this transfer with you through a financial aid system (FINANCING COMPANY)

I await your urgent response.

Best Regards,

John Graham
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.