Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

senator.obadiaalmaifa@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

replykim2@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:28 pm

ATTN : UNPAID APPROVED BENEFICIARY,

Wright Credit Union <replykim2@gmail.com>
Reply-To: drjohnkelvin123@gmail.com
Bcc:

Wed, 5 Aug at 11:09

ATM CARD (WPCU 100)
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT,
WRIGHT -PAT CREDIT UNION INC.
DAYTON OHIO USA
DATE /08/05/2020

ATTN : UNPAID APPROVED BENEFICIARY,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your Contract/inheritance files and found out that why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment.Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with the none officials in the bank, and your entire attempt to secure the release of your fund proved abortive.

We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this has to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem. right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center here in Wright -patt credit union inc, that is the latest instruction from the federal reserve board .this office will send to you an Atm card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, so provide the below information to this office.

1. Your full name:
2. Phone and fax number:
3. Address where you would like to receive the Atm card
4. Your age and current occupation:

Kindly contact this office, the ATM payment department (wpcu) this office has been mandated to issue out $25.7 million as initial payment for this last quarter payment of the year 2020. Note that because of impostors, we hereby issue you our code of conduct, which is (wpcu 100) so you have to indicate this code when contacting this office by using it as your subject.

Yours Truly,.

Mrs Kim Riley

Vice President Service Delivery
Wright Patt Credit Union Incorporated.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: senator.obadiaalmaifa@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:56 pm

Dear ESTEEM Beneficiary!

senator.obadiaalmaifa@gmail.com <senator.obadiaalmaifa@gmail.com>
To:

Mon, 16 Nov at 12:17

Google Forms

US DEPARTMENT of STATE
Office of the Secretary of State
White House,
12th Nov 2020
Re Letter of Urgent National Interest.

Dear ESTEEM Beneficiary!

The US Department of State is pleased to inform you that we have been appointed After our annual meeting held in the united states of America last week, to effect the release of your overdue inheritance payment of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($10, 500,000.00) to you without any further delay following the ongoing General election in the State.

The meeting was attended by Ms. Jane Wilson who represented Bank of America Special Agent Terry William who represented the FBI Anti Terrorist and Monetary Crimes division and some other financial institutions from different part of the world.

We were made to understand that you have tried in the past to receive your fund but all to no avail, therefore we sincerely apologize for the delay in the release of your overdue contract inheritance payment valued $10, 500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) into your personal account.

However, this Department has been empowered by the World Bank to oversee the release your overdue inheritance payment to you, and as the beneficiary of the said fund, you are expected to comply with our instructions immediately.

We have two method of payment, Online Bank Crediting Or ATM MasterCard Delivery. If you request for online Bank crediting, we will assist you through our approved paying bank in setting up the on-line account after which the information's will be sent to you for your easy access and transfer of fund into any account of your choice.

If you choose an ATM MasterCard Delivery, this bank will approve an ATM MasterCard which will be delivered to you for easy withdrawal of your fund in any ATM MasterCard Machine all over the world. In other to for us to commence in any of the above stated options, you are required to forward the below stated information’s to us immediately. Please note that you are only authorized to pay for your Fund Inter-Debit Exchange Permit Clearance before the approved paying bank will commence on processing of your fund.

1. Full name……… / (2.) Address:…………… 3.Date of Birth,............
4. Sex and occupation:..............

Female. / (5.) Direct cell phone number:

6. Personal email:

In case you are presently dealing with any individual or financial institution claiming to be in charge of your fund, you are advised to stop every further communication with them immediately, to avoid any further delay in the release of your funds to you.

Thanks for your corporation.

I Remains Yours

Mike Pompeo.
US Secretary Of State.
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:12 am

ATM CARD (WPCU 100)OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT,

Dr John Kelvin <senator.obadiaalmaifa@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 25 Feb at 13:20

ATM CARD (WPCU 100)

DAYTON OHIO USA

ATTENTION:

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your Contract/inheritance files and found out that why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment.

Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with the none officials in the bank, and your entire attempt to secure the release of your fund proved abortive. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this has to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem.

Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center here in Wright -patt credit union inc, that is the latest instruction from the federal reserve board .this office will send to you an Atm card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, so provide the below information to this office.

1. Your full name:

2. Phone and fax number:

Kindly contact this office, the ATM payment department (wpcu) of this office has been mandated to issue out $25.7 million as initial payment for this last quarter payment of the year 2020. Note that because of impostors, we hereby issue you our code of conduct, which is (wpcu 100) so you have to indicate this code when contacting this office and you will bear the cost of the delivery and indemnity.

by using it as your subject.

BEST REGARD.

Kim Riley

Wayne

drjohnkelvin123@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:48 pm

Dear ESTEEM Customer! Batch A.

Dr John Kelvin <drjohnkelvin123@outlook.com>

Tue, 30 Mar at 11:43

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
80A ADMIRALTY WAY, LEKKI PHASE 1,
VICTORIA - ISLAND, LAGOS.

Dear ESTEEM Customer! Batch A.

This financial institution is pleased to inform you that we have been appointed After our annual meeting held in the united states of America last week, to effect the release of your over due inheritance payment of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
($10, 500,000.00) to you without any further delay.

The meeting was attended by Ms. Jane Wilson who represented Bank of America Special Agent Terry William who represented the FBI Anti Terrorist and Monetary Crimes division and some other financial institutions from different part of the world.

We were made to understand that you have tried in the past to receive your fund but all to no avail, therefore we sincerely apologize for the delay in the release of your over due contract inheritance payment valued $10, 500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) into your personal account.

However, this bank has been empowered by the World Bank to release your over due inheritance payment to you as the funds originated country, and as the beneficiary of the said fund, you are expected to comply with our instructions immediately.

we have two method of payment, Online Bank Crediting Or ATM MasterCard Delivery. If you request for online Bank crediting, we will assist you in setting up the account after which the information's will be sent to you for your easy access and transfer of fund into any account of your choice.

If you choose an ATM MasterCard Delivery, this bank will approve an ATM MasterCard which will be delivered to you for easy withdrawal of your fund in any ATM MasterCard Machine all over the world. In other to for us to commence in any of the above stated options, you are equired to forward the below stated information’s to us immediately.

1. Full name……… / (2.) Address:…………… 3.Date of Birth,............
4. Sex and occupation:..............
Female ./ (5.) Direct cell phone number:

6. Personal email:

In case you are presently dealing with any individual or financial institution claiming to be in charge of your fund, you are advised to stop every further communication with them immediately, to avoid any further delay in the release of your funds to you.

Thanks for Banking with The African number one Global Bank (United
Bank for Africa ).

Sincerely Yours,

Dr John Kelvin
Managing Director
United Bank for Africa.
CELL PHONE +234-80-34807496
Wayne

robertmbah1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:38 pm

Attention: Fund Beneficiary,

FROM MR VICTOM MOKUM <robertmbah1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrvicmokkis.org1@aol.com

Bcc:

Thu, 10 Jun at 12:10

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES(OIOS)
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division

Attention: Fund Beneficiary,

As you may know, my name is Mr.Victor Mokom Kisob. I am the Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary- General For Internal Oversight Services.

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from New York City, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.

I have met with Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria and some other top concerned banks officials here in Nigeria who claimed that they have been trying their best to make sure you receive your funds in your account.

Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr.Jim Yong Kim,We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of 25.7 Million United States dollars approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay.The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account,is your Notarization fee to the UN.

Sincerely,you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr.Paul Barker from the USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Reconfirm your full banking details and also your full information to me as requested below, so that we can get your funds transferred into your account before I return back to New York City.

Your Full Name: ________________
You’re Home Addresses:_______________
You’re Call Phone Number:_____________
Your Occupation:_____________
A Copy of Your Identification:_____________
You’re Bank Name:______________
Bank Address:__________________
You’re Swift Code:_______________
You’re Account No:_______________
Bank Call Phone Number:__________________

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your funds in your account within the next 72 hours.

You call me on the cell phone number which i just acquired in Nigeria today:

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Victor Mokom Kisob.
United Nations Under-Secretary
General for Internal Oversight Services.
Cell phone number:
Wayne

usdepartmentofjust@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:01 pm

Attn: Fund Beneficiary.

FROM MR VICTOR OF UN <usdepartmentofjust@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Mon, 26 Jul at 14:25

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES(OIOS) Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division

As you may know, my name is Mr.Victor Mokom Kisob. I am the Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary- General For Internal Oversight Services.

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from New York City, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.

I have met with Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria and some other top concerned banks officials here in Nigeria who claimed that they have been trying their best to make sure you receive your funds in your account.

Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr. António Guterres, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of 25.7 Million United States dollars approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay. The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your Notarization fee to the UN.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr.Paul Barker from the USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Reconfirm your full banking details and also your full information to me as requested below, so that we can get your funds transferred into your account before I return back to New York City.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your funds in your account within the next 72 hours.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Victor Mokom Kisob.
Wayne

Re: robertmbah1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:23 pm

WRIGHT PATT PAYMENT NOTICE

FROM WRIGHT PATT CREDIT UNION. <robertmbah1@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Tue, 14 Sept at 21:44

DAYTON OHIO USA
14/09/2021

GOOD DAY CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT BENEFICIARY,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your Contract/inheritance files and found out that why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment.

Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with the none officials in the bank and your entire attempt to secure the release of your fund proved abortive. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this has to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem.

Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center here in Wright -patt credit union inc, that is the latest instruction from the federal reserve board .this office will send to you an Atm card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, so provide the below information to this office.

1. Your full name:

2. Phone and fax number:

5 A Copy of your Identification ID

Kindly contact this office, the ATM payment department (wpcu) this office has been mandated to issue out $25.7 million as initial payment for this last quarter payment of the year 2021. Note that because of impostors, we hereby issue you our code of conduct, which is (wpcu 100) so you have to indicate this code when contacting this office by using it as your subject.

Best Regards.

Kim Riley

Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:22 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT,

MRS RILEY KIM <senator.obadiaalmaifa@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Mon, 8 Nov at 11:25

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
1868 E US Hwy 36, URBANA OH 43078, USA
8th Nov 2021

GOOD DAY CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT BENEFICIARY,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your Contract/inheritance files and found out that why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment. Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with the non officials in the bank and your entire attempt to secure the release of your fund proved abortive. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this has to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem.

Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center here in Wright -patt credit union inc, that is the latest instruction from the federal reserve board this office will send to you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, so provide the below information to this office.

1. Your full name:

2. Phone and fax number:

3.Address where you would like to receive the ATM card

5. Your Identification ID

Kindly contact this office, the ATM payment department (wpcu) this office has been mandated to issue out $25.7 million as initial payment for this last quarter payment of the year 2021. Note that because of impostors, we hereby issue you our code of conduct, which is (wpcu 100) so you have to indicate this code when contacting this office by using it as your subject.

Lastly note that you will pay the delivery fee and insurance coverage of your ATM CARD to your chosen address.

Best Regards.

Kim Riley

Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:09 pm

Good Day Unpaid Beneficiary,

FROM DR JOHN KELVIN OF UBA <senator.obadiaalmaifa@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 15 Nov at 16:44

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
80A ADMIRALTY WAY, LEKKI PHASE 1,
VICTORIA - ISLAND, LAGOS.

Good Day Unpaid Beneficiary,

I am worried about your silence all this while and your payment file is still with me, but this year with this government, the new finance minister has directed that every unpaid fund should be terminated in one week if the beneficiary is not ready to receive the fund.

I have used my position to ensure that your payment file was excluded from the directive of the minister, and I want you to respond urgently to this message as your expected fund is US$23.5M with interest generated to a tune of US$2.2M to be released to you.

And the Total sum of $25.7 Million. to ensure that all the unpaid beneficiaries will receive their payment in this First quarter of the year without any delay. More so, this payment exercise has one mode of payment, which is by ATM card delivery which you are going to bear the cost of $150.

You'll be expected to make your choice of payment from the above stated choices. And you are advised to reconfirm your information below.

1) Your Full Name...............
2) Your Address........
3) Your Age.....................
4) Your Sex.....................
5) Your Occupation..............
6) Your Cell Phone Number.......
7) A Copy of Your Identification................ ............

I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. For oral discussion,

Congratulations.

Best Regards,

From Dr John Kelvin

Payment Director

United Bank For Africa (UBA)

Cell Phone:+234-8034807496
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:59 pm

From The United Nations <senator.obadiaalmaifa@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Fri, 26 Nov at 13:21

FROM THE UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES(OIOS) Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from New York City, after series of complaints from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two Nations.

Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr. António Guterres, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of 25.7 Million United States dollars approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay. The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your Notarization fee to the UN.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr.Paul Barker from the USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Victor Mokom Kisob.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.