Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davigrant2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

davigrant2@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:26 pm

URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED

david grant <davigrant2@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 5 Aug at 09:49

I just recalled your were once ripped of while pursing your inheritance funds which am sure you may forgotten
but here is the god news at last ,Hope your country has not been locked down due to Corona Virus outbreak.

Am happy to inform you that your fund has been mapped out for payment in Brussels Belgium next week through the Government owned offshore centre for fair and transparent payment channel.

Kindly contact the lawyer in charge of this payment process in Europe.

Name:Raymond Peter.
Email:ray_peter1@yahoo.com

Please contact him Immediately for the release of your long outstanding funds
n,b make sure you give me an update failure to that Raymond Peter. will not for any reason transfer your fund take note of the you are to re confirm your identity card and your mobile telephone number and your banking details
thank you

PLEASE I AM WORKING ON GIVING YOU A SOFT LOAN TO ENABLE ME USE THE MONEY AND PAY YOUR TRANSFER CHARGES I HOPE I CAN TRUST YOU SIR VERY VERY URGENT GET BACK TO ME I HOPE IF YOU RECEIVE THE LOAN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RETURN IT BACK TO ENABLE US PAY YOUR BILLS AND YOUR OVER DUE FUND WILL BE WIRED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY
N,B

IF YOU CAN BE TRUSTED RECONFIRM YOUR BANKING DETAILS HERE
FOR THE IMMEDIATE LOAN WIRE DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT MAKE SURE YOU DID NOT RUN AWAY WITH THE LOAN CITIZENS OF AMERICA ALONE
TAKE NOTE THAT IT IS FOR AMERICANS ONLY
AND CAN I HAVE YOUR WHATS-APP NUMBER OR YOUR DIRECT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

gomes_mosh1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:10 pm

UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
Mrs.Lillian Bentley
Executive Director
Address:101 N. Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701

I am Mrs. Lillian Bentley, from the information Minister of Finance To the UN we write to know if you authorize or sent Mr. Samuel Thomas to claim your funds, on your behalf, did you authorized Mr. Samuel Thomas? if you authorized him, If you have not authorized Mr.Thomas to make claims of your funds kindly provide the details as listed below:

However we shall proceed to issue all payments details to Mr. Samuel Thomas, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today. If you have not authorized Mr.Thomas to make claims of your funds kindly provide the details as listed below:

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Scanned Copy of a Government Accredited ID:

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Lillian Bentley
Executive Director
N.B
WE ARE IN FIRST QUARTER OF THE YEAR KINDLY COPY TO Dr. Gomez Moshe TRY AND RECONFIRM YOUR ADDRESS AND WHATSAPP NUMBER AND YOUR IDENTITY CARD
E-MAIL: gomes_mosh1@yahoo.com

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < davigrant2@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.166.46]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 08:38:03 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMmu3X1EQa+WR-Y6VcwgADgDMJ2S9LeR9j8oNFODJeMyDay2dQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gomes_mosh1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:49 am

Same scam message from header:

Received: from 10.217.150.76
Return-Path: < bentleylillian1@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.181]
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 07:14:01 +0100
Message-ID: <CAH=e_2Ck70c+GtbPZ=T4RDv-Ybgnoyy-qyMB7o0wCidXahEr_g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.