Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

philipqdanso261@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:38 pm

RE:Business Opportunity.....

Danso Philip.Q <philipqdanso261@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 2 Aug at 12:02

To Whom It May Concern:

My Name is Danso Philip.Q. I am an Independent Financial Consultants,
a Fiduciary Advisor & Experts in providing personalized Financial
Advisory Services to Group of VIP Clients and Corporate Individuals. I
am a resident of the Republic of Ghana.

Covid-19 pandemic has destroyed the World Economy which led to the
collapse of so many businesses and investments and to me, this is the
best time to invest. On this note, I have received an offer/mandate
from my VIP Client to source and recommend by merit a Fund Manager
with wealth of experience that has the capacity to receive, manage and
invest funds up to US$2 billion for a maximum period of 10 years or
so. If you are interested, please introduce yourself to confirm if you
are qualified or eligible to be part of this transaction.

Regards,

Danso Philip.Q
Official E-mail:(philipqdanso261@gmail.com)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:58 pm

To Whom It May Concern:

My Name is Danso Philip.Q. I am an Independent Financial Consultants,
a Fiduciary Advisor & Experts in providing personalized Financial
Advisory Services to Group of VIP Clients and Corporate Individuals. I
am a resident of the Republic of Ghana.

Covid-19 pandemic has destroyed the World Economy which led to the
collapse of so many businesses and investments and to me, this is the
best time to invest. On this note, I have received an offer/mandate
from my VIP Client to source and recommend by merit a Fund Manager
with wealth of experience that has the capacity to receive, manage and
invest funds up to US$2 billion for a maximum period of 10 years or
so. If you are interested, please introduce yourself to confirm if you
are qualified or eligible to be part of this transaction.

Regards,

Danso Philip.Q
Official E-mail:(philipqdanso261@gmail.com)

Header;

Return-Path: <facebookonlinelotto03@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020
Subject: RE:Business Opportunity.....
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:47 pm

Sir,

Attached you find a “Confidential Documents” that clearly define that the aforesaid US$2 billion is good, clean and cleared funds that is free from Money Laundering, Terrorism Financing, Drug Trafficking, Public Funds and other Financial Crime Related Offenses. These documents should be handled with utmost secrecy and should not be transmitted to a third party without my consent.

My “VIP CLIENT” is the Former President of the Republic of Ghana (Dr. John Dramani Mahama) and a Presidential Candidate of the opposition National Democratic Congress Party that will take on incumbent President Nana Akufo-Addo, who is running for Re-Election for the New Patriotic Party. The election will take place in December, 2020.

My “VIP Client” has a total of US$2,000,000,000.00 (Two Billion USD only) currently in the Treasury Account of Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited for intelligent safekeeping. In addition, My VIP CLIENT has mandated me to source and recommend based on merit someone that has the capacity to receive, invest and manage the US$2,000,000,000.00 (Two Billion USD only) for a period of 10 years or so while the Annual ROI will be determined by the Fund Manager/Entrepreneur.

My purpose of contacting you is to confirm from you if you will be disposed to manage my VIP Client’s funds for a long period of 10 years as stated herein and should you agree to manage the above mentioned funds for my VIP client, below will be your benefit, compensation and entitlement

{1}You will retain 20% of the US$2,000,000,000.00 (Two Billion USD only) as your Investment Management Fee and Compensation. This amount will be automatically deducted upon receipt of the US$2,000,000,000.00 (Two Billion USD only) in your account.

{2}You will also retain 40% Net Profits after Tax from any investment established with {US$1.6 billion} being the share from the US$2,000,000,000.00 (Two Billion USD only) while the 40% will be retained by you annually.

Above all, I and my VIP client representing the Fund Owner will never interfere in any decision making as to where the Investment Funds will be channeled or invested. You are to take sole decisions as to where the aforementioned funds will be invested and to recommend to us your targeted Return on Investment that will be paid to my client annually for approval.

Finally, I will provide further information upon receipt of your favorable response on the above subject matter. There will be a Fund Management Agreement that will be signed by both parties for better trust and understanding should you agree to proceed.

Yours Respectfully,

Danso Philip.Q
Danso Philip Advisors Limited
Suite-14, American House
East Legon.Accra, Republic of Ghana
Office: +233 23 936 8821
Mobile: +233 54 850 6867
danso.philip@dpadvisorsltd.com

Information from the fake document:
Fidelity Bank (Ghana) Limited
1st to 11th floor, Ridge Towers,
Ambassadorial Enclave, Ridge, Accra-Ghana
Tel: +233302214490, Fax: +233302678868
http:/ /www.fidelitybank.com.gh (Legitimate Website)

Phones:
+233239368821
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Glo Ghana

+233548506867
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

+233302214490
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Accra, Greater Accra
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)

+233302678868
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Accra, Greater Accra
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:43 pm

Attn:

Sir,

Thank you for your email and I guess you have read my detailed email with documents and would like to follow up my last email with the below information. Please read carefully before responding.

Before I can make a presentation to my client for approval, it is important that all terms and conditions as set forth must have been agreed by both parties. It is at the sole discretion of my client representing the Fund Owner to approve your participation in this transaction and whereas the approval of my client for your participation is based on my assessment and recommendation report presented to my client on your person and your business.

Covid-19 pandemic has made it impossible for any face to face meeting to be scheduled where all parties will sit and meet each other and at the same time to sign a Fund Management Agreement that binds all parties for better trust and understanding. On this note, I wish to communicate to you that we can proceed to execute the transaction without a face to face meeting if the terms of the agreement is accepted by you. Face to face meeting will be scheduled on a later date when International Flights is lifted for every country.

By virtue of fact, you were supposed to come to Ghana for face to face meeting, visit the Bank where the US$2 billion were kept for physical verification of availability of the US$2 billion on Bank Screen and also to set up a Prestige Offshore Non-Resident Account with the same Bank to receive the US$2 billion before onward remittance to your destination. This is because it is against the Banking and Financial Laws of the Republic of Ghana and the Money Laundering/Terrorism Financing Laws of Republic of Ghana for banks operating under the License of Central Bank to remit funds to another Country from the Bank Treasury Account.

In addition to the above subject matter, my client’s bank has initiated a strategy that will facilitate and expedite bank to bank MT103 Swift Transfer of the aforesaid fund to your destination since you are not coming to Ghana to handle your own part of the transaction for transparency and accountability. Therefore, my client’s Bank has strictly advised that a Bank Accredited Fiduciary Trust Commission Agent will be hired to represent the Fund Manager cum the Beneficiary to do what he/she is expected to do if present in Ghana since the US$2 billion is currently in the Fidelity Bank Ghana Treasury Account for intelligent safekeeping.

Furthermore, the US$2, 000,000,000.00 will be legalized and legitimized to become a good, clean and cleared fund that is not proceeds of crime or funds acquired through illegal means . I am sure that you will agree with me that no bank around the World will accept US$2 billion without proper documentation to prove that the aforementioned funds is not drug trafficking funds, money laundering, public funds, terrorism financing and other financial crimes related offenses. Copies of these documents must be made available to you and to your bank for proper accountability and transparency.

Base on this development, you and I is to agree as follows:

{1} On your own part and commitments, you will handle the hiring of the Bank Accredited Fiduciary Trust Commission Agent that will receive the US$2,000,000,000.00 from the Bank Treasury Account for onward bank to bank swift transfer to your destination. The expenses for hiring this service will be handled by you from your end.

{2} On my part of responsibility, I will handle the procurement of the needed documents from the Government Financial Regulatory Agencies as requested by the Sending Bank and in line with the Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Rules and Laws of Government of Republic of Ghana. All the out of pocket expenses associated with the procurement of these documents will be handled by me and from my end.

In summary and to avoid any form of confusion and misunderstanding during the process of executing this transaction, please confirm once again your readiness to proceed by accepting your own part of responsibility for no agreement will be signed without all parties agreeing to the terms and conditions of this transaction as set forth.

My client as an opposition candidate for the Presidential Election will not be involved in any financial commitment to make this deal a reality. For your information, my client is being closely monitored and watched by the incumbent Government especially my client’s financial dealings. Therefore, my client has strictly advised that all out of pocket expenses will be handled by myself and the chosen Fund Manager on agreement to reimburse every out of pocket expenses at closing.

If this is agreeable by you, I will make a presentation and recommend my client to approve your participation as his Fund Manager/Entrepreneur that will manage his funds for a longer period of 10 years.

Truly Yours,
Danso Philip.Q
Danso Philip Advisors Limited
Suite-14, American House
East Legon.Accra, Republic of Ghana
Office: +233 23 936 8821
Mobile: +233 54 850 6867
danso.philip@dpadvisorsltd.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.