Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

unwestern13@gmail.com

Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:42 pm

ATTN,Dear Friend.This is Agent Mark BOW.
I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM Mr.Kelly Joseph, HE CALLED ME YESTERDAY WITH THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER: (470) 823-5331 INFORMING ME THAT YOU ARE DEAD AND HE SAID THAT I SHOULD

SEND HIM YOUR FUND TO HIS HOME ADDRESS: USA 87642,BECAUSE HE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY TO YOU, AND HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HIM TO CLAIM YOUR

PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR MONEY IN CASE BECAUSE YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH.I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AND I DON'T

KNOW THAT THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT REPLY THE EMAILS I SENT TO YOU REGARDING THE DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND.THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU THAT I AM GOING TO DO

EVERYTHING WITHIN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE DELIVERED TO HIM AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY TO YOU, MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AND MAY GOD

GRANT YOU INTERNAL LIFE ON THE LAST DAY TO COME I AM VERY VERY SORRY.

HE DID ALSO SAID HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO SPEND SOME $300.usd TO GET THIS FUND BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I TOLD HIM TO HOLD ON AND LET ME VERIFY IF

THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BECAUSE I AM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIMS SO,IF YOU STILL ALIVE LET ME HARD FROM YOU BACK WITH YOUR FULL DETAILS AND YOUR TELE.PHONE THANKS.

Header:

Return-Path: <unwestern13@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020
Subject: Good luck

Phone:
+14708235331
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Atlanta, GA
Original network provider* Comcast Phone Of Georgia, Llc - Ga

unwestern13@gmail.com

Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:04 pm

Alright we have received the email which you sent to us regarding what Mr. Kelly said about you. Then I will like you to reconfirm your full details including your ID and let us know when you can send the $300 needed on your delivery as for Mr Kelly Joseph we can have him arrested once he show in our office again because we told him to come back so we can verify about what he told us about you so try to get back to me immediately for with the delivery information thanks you.

unwestern13@gmail.com

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:48 pm

Okay are you ready to pay the need fee today in other to deliver your fund today as well

unwestern13@gmail.com

Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:16 pm

Okay the needed fee is $ 300 usd Ok so your have to buy Google play card or iTunes card $100 x 3 Ok

unwestern13@gmail.com

Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:48 pm

OK but what is the problem make you know buy the card??? Because that is only way you will send the need fee ok

unwestern13@gmail.com

Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:36 pm

here is the information you will use and send the bitcoin Ok

3CRCz7Ua6gGLP4YSHPhkBqX9VBMYtdCU5r

and your have to remember to send me the slip Ok

unwestern13@gmail.com

Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:35 am

Hello what is going on now?? are you send the need fee
Post a reply