Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

notification615@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

notification615@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:14 pm

From Uloego Franka. (Mrs)

Uloego Franka. (Mrs) <notification615@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsuloegofranka@outlook.com
Bcc:

Wed, 29 Jul at 14:03

Uloego Franka. (Mrs)
Foreign Payment Unit
Central Bank Nigeria.
TELEFAX: 234 01-4710807
Tel: + 234-813-139-3321.

Am writing in respect of this funds also I wouldn't want you to lose your funds if this person is not from you.
In our office today was a presence of one Mr. Chris Clark of 122 Fitch Way, Sacramento, Ca. 28197 filing application contrary to your pending fund.

The above mentioned person visited this Bank on Friday with his attorney saying that the funds has been given in his favor by your good self, granting him the benefit to process and claims your inheritance approved payment of US$26.5 Million (Twenty Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) for personal reasons which has to do with you gotten a new contract with the united state government to supply trucks/lorries.

He further Stated that the fund should be wired to his Bank account with Bank Of America, Routing Number 121000358.Our office have ask Mr. Chris Clark return back to the Bank next week to enable us have a personal confirmation from you being hitherto the beneficiary.

I am sorry for the delayed to your instruction in giving out this fund since I must adhere to the modus operandi of this honorable bank by making sure this request is verified and confirmed by the beneficiary and his existing attorney.

Your confirmation to the above will be appreciated, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

A.s.a.p

Thanks and God Bless,
Uloego Franka. (Mrs)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.