Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chriswilliam065@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

usatreasurydepartmentinf1@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:53 pm

This is to notify you that we got your mail, and we are surprised to hear that the account we provided to you did go through. Therefore we will like to know if you can send money through Western Union Or Money Gram? Can you also send money through buying a gift Card? Because the account we provided to you is the account we used to receive money. Kindly respond to this urgent email as soon as you receive it.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

usatreasurydepartmentinf1@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:42 pm

This is to notify you that I got your mail, and I want to let you know that we have contacted our corresponding office, and they provided account information below.

Account Name : P. O. U.
Account Number :300256XXXX
Swift Code: UNAFNGLA
Sort Code : 033153322
Bank Name : UBA Bank
Address : 123 idimu Road Lagos Nigeria
Beneficiary Address : Egbe Lagos Nigeria
Amount: $650 Dollars.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paymentdepartmentusa01@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:18 am

Recovery Scam:

United Nations Compensation Payment.
World Bank/United Nations
Compensation Payments Directives.

World Bank Payment Contract 2023

Attention:

After our meeting today concerning your unclaimed fund of $30 million Dollars (Thirty Million Dollars) in World Bank (WB), I was instructed to contact you by the board of directors and the Compensation committee on foreign matters. Before I proceed, I want to make it clear to you that we decided to stop communication with you in the past because you have always doubted all our words and decided to follow the instructions of African hoodlums and impersonators that you were dealing with, whom are also only interested in extorting money out from you and use you as their prey.

Now we want to ask you a question which we need an answer from you before we proceed. "Since you stopped communicating with us and prefer to follow the impostors who claim to have your Inheritance fund, have you finally received your fund? Is there any hope that you will receive your fund in the near future if you continue to follow Nigeria and Africa Scam instructions? Secondly, i want to let you know that the World Bank Compensation committee has been asking why your fund was returned to the World Bank Treasury account without your knowledge, and we gave them reasons for doing that just to allow you to follow the African hoodlums and find out what the outcome will be yourself, and also to see if you will follow our instructions the next time we get in touch with you.

Anyway, We decided to contact you today to alert you on the status of your fund during our meeting today on the round-table with the President of World Bank in Foreign Matters, and we were advised to contact you and make sure that your fund gets to you before the closure of the payment system in no distance time , only if you can follow our instructions this time around because some options have been made for you to receive your fund without any more delay. Now the ball is in your court as I have been advised to allow you to choose the way you want your fund to get you which I am going to explain to you as soon as I hear back from you to prove that you are now ready to receive your fund this time around without doubting us again. Lastly: remember that we are not going to accept any form of delay from you regarding this current transaction because our office has been given 72 hours which is three working days to make sure we conclude this transaction or it will be cancelled without any delay

Kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this email for further instructions.

Thanks for your anticipation and understanding.

Yours Sincerely,
MANAGING DIRECTOR
CONSULTANT PAYMENT CENTER.
DAVID MALPASS
Email: (paymentdepartmentusa01@aol.com)

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.8
Return-Path: <song32255@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.181]
Reply-To: paymentdepartmentusa01@aol.com
From: World Bank Payment Contract 2023 <song32255@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 23:07:59 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGLT7NWM4FhFQ5+UyEY461XZyGHcfvviPDHmPts6JPuaguR_Tg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Have You Finally Received Your Unclaimed Fund?
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

worldbankdavidmalpass11@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 02, 2023 4:19 pm

Recovery Scam:

United Nations Compensation Payment.
World Bank/United Nations
Compensation Payments Directives.

World Bank Payment Contract 2023

Attention:

After our meeting today concerning your unclaimed fund of $30 million Dollars (Thirty Million Dollars) in World Bank (WB), I was instructed to contact you by the board of directors and the Compensation committee on foreign matters. Before I proceed, I want to make it clear to you that we decided to stop communication with you in the past because you have always doubted all our words and decided to follow the instructions of African hoodlums and impersonators that you were dealing with, whom are also only interested in extorting money out from you and use you as their prey.

Now we want to ask you a question which we need an answer from you before we proceed. "Since you stopped communicating with us and prefer to follow the impostors who claim to have your Inheritance fund, have you finally received your fund? Is there any hope that you will receive your fund in the near future if you continue to follow Nigeria and Africa Scam instructions? Secondly, i want to let you know that the World Bank Compensation committee has been asking why your fund was returned to the World Bank Treasury account without your knowledge, and we gave them reasons for doing that just to allow you to follow the African hoodlums and find out what the outcome will be yourself, and also to see if you will follow our instructions the next time we get in touch with you.

Anyway, We decided to contact you today to alert you on the status of your fund during our meeting today on the round-table with the President of World Bank in Foreign Matters, and we were advised to contact you and make sure that your fund gets to you before the closure of the payment system in no distance time , only if you can follow our instructions this time around because some options have been made for you to receive your fund without any more delay. Now the ball is in your court as I have been advised to allow you to choose the way you want your fund to get you which I am going to explain to you as soon as I hear back from you to prove that you are now ready to receive your fund this time around without doubting us again. Lastly: remember that we are not going to accept any form of delay from you regarding this current transaction because our office has been given 72 hours which is three working days to make sure we conclude this transaction or it will be cancelled without any delay

Kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this email for further instructions.

Thanks for your anticipation and understanding.

Yours Sincerely,
MANAGING DIRECTOR
CONSULTANT PAYMENT CENTER.
DAVID MALPASS

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <chriswilliam065@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.182]
Reply-To: worldbankdavidmalpass11@gmail.com
From: World Bank Compensation Fund <chriswilliam065@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 08:06:48 -0700
Message-ID: <CANkJSv3CShMr5eRdw8anGUzE4sfo9oan-7bKSwQSJgZeuu-COQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your Unclaimed Fund Notice
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.