Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chriswilliam065@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:11 pm

Your Fund Update!!!

U.N. Secretary-General/Antonio Guterres <chriswilliam065@gmail.com>
Reply-To: nationsunitedpaymentinfo@gmail.com
Bcc:

Wed, 29 Jul at 11:23

UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
1775 K ST NW # 400WASHINGTON D.C.,
DC 20006-1500, UNITED STATES

Attention:

I have not to relent towards ensuring that your fund is transferred to you, despite all odds and I'm glad to inform you that I have successfully made arrangements with one of our sister banks for a cash deposit of your fund. My office accepted my proposal of having our sister bank set up a none-resident online account for the deposit of your fund and you shall be provided with the account online access codes that will enable you to manage/transfer your fund to your local bank account via your telephone or computer device.

And with such an arrangement, we have succeeded in nullifying all charges and other bureaucratic processes that associate with direct wire/telegraphic transfer. Though, it was not easy for me to convinced my office to approve my proposal. You are required to reconfirm the following information as required by our sister bank for setting up the online account.

1- YOUR FULL NAME(S)
2- DATE OF BIRTH
3- TELEPHONE NUMBER
4- MARITAL STATUS
5- SCAN COPY OF YOUR VALID IDENTIFICATION AND YOUR RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH (SIZE 2X2)
6- ADDRESS

The online account shall be set up within 24 hours upon receipt of your information.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours in Service.
Antуnio Guterres
Secretary-General of the United Nations.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: chriswilliam065@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:25 pm

Your Unclaimed Fund With Us!!!

Director-General United Nation <chriswilliam065@gmail.com>
Reply-To: paymentdepartmentusa01@aol.com

Bcc:

Mon, 28 Mar at 15:11

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION PAYMENT.
WORLD BANK/UNITED NATIONS
COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DIRECTIVE.

WORLD BANK PAYMENT CONTRACT #: V/NINIC/UN/MIN/2022

Attention:

After our meeting today concerning your unclaimed fund of $30Million Dollars (Thirty Million Dollars) in World Bank (WB), I was instructed to contact you by the board of directors and the Compensation committee on foreign matters. Before I proceed, I want to let you know that we the World Bank Board Of Directors decided to stop communication with you because you have always doubted all our words and decided to follow the instructions of African hoodlums and impersonators who are only interested in extorting money out from you and use you as their prey.

Now we want to ask you a question which we need an answer from you before we proceed. "Since you stopped communicating with the World Bank office and prefer to follow the impostors who claim to have your Inheritance fund, have you finally received your fund? Is there any hope that you will receive the fund in the near future if you continue to follow Nigeria and Africa Scam instructions? The World Bank Compensation committee has been asking why your fund was returned to the World Bank Treasury account without your knowledge, and we gave them the reasons for doing that just to allow you to follow the African hoodlums and find out what the outcome will be yourself, and also to see if you will follow our instructions the next time we get in touch with you.

Anyway, We decided to contact you to alert you on the status of your fund during our meeting today on the round-table with the President of World Bank in Foreign Matters and have been advised to contact you and make sure that your fund gets to you before the closure of the payment system in no distance time only if you can follow our instructions this time around because some options have been made for you to receive your fund without any more delay. Now the ball is in your court as I have been advised to allow you to choose the way you want your fund to get you which I am going to explain to you as soon as I hear back from you to prove that you are now ready to receive your fund this time around without doubting us again. Lastly: remember that we are not going to accept any form of delay from you regarding this current transaction because our office has been given 72 hours which is three working days to make sure we conclude this transaction or it will be canceled without any delay

Kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this email for further instructions.

Thanks for your anticipation and understanding.

Yours Sincerely,
MANAGING DIRECTOR
CONSULTANT PAYMENT CENTER.
DAVID MALPASS
Email: (paymentdepartmentusa01@aol.com)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

fbiinfo@cotas.com.bo

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:30 pm

Urgent Massage From Federal Bureau Of Investigation(FBI)

From Federal Bureau Of Investigation(FBI) <fbiinfo@cotas.com.bo>

Tue, 19 Apr at 14:06

FBI Director Christopher Asher Wray
IIIAnti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division Fbi Headquarters In
Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
FBI-Washington Field Office 601 Street, NW Washington, DC 20535
Website: http:/ /www.fbi.gov Email: (fbiinvestigationteam001Infogov@collector.org)

Urgent Attention: Beneficiary,

I am special agent Larry Williams from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Field Intelligence Unit. We have just intercepted and confiscated two trunks at John F Kennedy International Airport in Jamaica New York, NY 11430 coming from a foreign country. We cross-checked the content of the boxes and found it contained a total sum of $30 million dollars. Also, these Consignment Boxes were documented with your name as the receiver of the money. As we progressed in our investigations of the Diplomat who accompanied the trunks into the United States, we learned that he was to deliver these funds to your residence as payment of an inheritance/winning which was due to you.

Further checks were carried out on these consignment Boxes and we found out that the consignment paperwork lacked the PROOF OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND LEGAL DELIVERY PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE forms, We then confiscated both trunks and released the Diplomat. The trunks According to section 229 subsection 31 of the International, Commerce Regulators Code Enforcement Guidelines, your consignment lacks PROOF OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND LEGAL DELIVERY PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE from the joint team of the Federal Bureau Of Investigation and Homeland Security and therefore you must contact us for direction on how to procure the two certificates, so that you can be relieved of the charges of evading tax which is a jailable offense under section 12 subsection 441 of the Tax Code. We will also be asking the IRS to launch an investigation of money laundering if you do not follow our instructions.

You are therefore required to contact me within 72 hours on this email {fbiinvestigationteam001Infogov@collector.org} at that point I will walk you through the process of clearing and claiming the money. Failure to comply may lead to your arrested, interrogation, and/or you being prosecuted in the Court of Law for tax evasion and or money laundering. You are also advised not to contact any bank in Africa, Europe, or banking institution.

Yours in service,

Agent Larry Williams
Regional Director
Federal Bureau of Investigation
E-mail: fbiinvestigationteam001Infogov@collector.org
Wayne

Re: chriswilliam065@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:48 pm

Urgent Massage From Federal Bureau Of Investigation(FBI)

Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau Of Investigation. <chriswilliam065@gmail.com>
To:

Mon, 25 Apr at 23:47

FBI Director Christopher Asher Wray
IIIAnti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division Fbi Headquarters In
Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
FBI-Washington Field Office 601 Street, NW Washington, DC 20535
Email: (fbiinvestigationteam001Infogov@collector.org)

Urgent Attention: Beneficiary,

I am special agent Larry Williams from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Field Intelligence Unit. We have just intercepted and confiscated two trunks at John F Kennedy International Airport in Jamaica New York, NY 11430 coming from a foreign country. We cross-checked the content of the boxes and found it contained a total sum of $30 million dollars. Also, these Consignment Boxes were documented with your name as the receiver of the money. As we progressed in our investigations of the Diplomat who accompanied the trunks into the United States, we learned that he was to deliver these funds to your residence as payment of an inheritance/winning which was due to you.

Further checks were carried out on these consignment Boxes and we found out that the consignment paperwork lacked the PROOF OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND LEGAL DELIVERY PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE forms, We then confiscated both trunks and released the Diplomat. The trunks According to section 229 subsection 31 of the International, Commerce Regulators Code Enforcement Guidelines, your consignment lacks PROOF OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND LEGAL DELIVERY PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE from the joint team of the Federal Bureau Of Investigation and Homeland Security and therefore you must contact us for direction on how to procure the two certificates, so that you can be relieved of the charges of evading tax which is a jailable offense under section 12 subsection 441 of the Tax Code. We will also be asking the IRS to launch an investigation of money laundering if you do not follow our instructions.

You are therefore required to contact me within 72 hours on this email {fbiinvestigationteam001Infogov@collector.org} at that point I will walk you through the process of clearing and claiming the money. Failure to comply may lead to your arrested, interrogation, and/or you being prosecuted in the Court of Law for tax evasion and or money laundering. You are also advised not to contact any bank in Africa, Europe, or banking institution.

Yours in service,

Agent Larry Williams
Regional Director
Federal Bureau of Investigation
E-mail: fbiinvestigationteam001Infogov@collector.org
Wayne

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:18 pm

COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DIRECTIVE.

Attention:

After our meeting today concerning your unclaimed fund of $30Million Dollars (Thirty Million Dollars) in World Bank (WB), I was instructed to contact you by the board of directors and the Compensation committee on foreign matters. Before I proceed, I want to let you know that we the World Bank Board Of Directors decided to stop communication with you because you have always doubted all our words and decided to follow the instructions of African hoodlums and impersonators who are only interested in extorting money out from you and use you as their prey.

Now we want to ask you a question which we need an answer from you before we proceed. "Since you stopped communicating with the World Bank office and prefer to follow the impostors who claim to have your Inheritance fund, have you finally received your fund? Is there any hope that you will receive the fund in the near future if you continue to follow Nigeria and Africa Scam instructions? The World Bank Compensation committee has been asking why your fund was returned to the World Bank Treasury account without your knowledge, and we gave them the reasons for doing that just to allow you to follow the African hoodlums and find out what the outcome will be yourself, and also to see if you will follow our instructions the next time we get in touch with you.

Anyway, We decided to contact you to alert you on the status of your fund during our meeting today on the round-table with the President of World Bank in Foreign Matters and have been advised to contact you and make sure that your fund gets to you before the closure of the payment system in no distance time only if you can follow our instructions this time around because some options have been made for you to receive your fund without any more delay. Now the ball is in your court as I have been advised to allow you to choose the way you want your fund to get you which I am going to explain to you as soon as I hear back from you to prove that you are now ready to receive your fund this time around without doubting us again. Lastly: remember that we are not going to accept any form of delay from you regarding this current transaction because our office has been given 72 hours which is three working days to make sure we conclude this transaction or it will be cancelled without any delay

Kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this email for further instructions.

Yours Sincerely,
MANAGING DIRECTOR
DAVID MALPASS
Email: (paymentdepartmentusa01@aol.com)

Header:

Return-Path: <chriswilliam065@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: paymentdepartmentusa01@aol.com
From: UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION PAYMENT <chriswilliam065@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 13:07:51 +0100
Message-ID: <CANkJSv1KdjFkMzfBO8KTA_9WtxJ9Os93ouhHRpuZy90WBN5Wrw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: You Compensation Fund With Us!!!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paymentdepartmentusa01@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:22 pm

2022 COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DIRECTIVE.

Your email has been received and we are glad about your quick response regarding your fund with us, we also want to assure you that you shall receive your fund this time around if you will gently follow our instructions till the end of this transaction, and you shall be happy and rejoice at last. We also want to let you know that every arrangement on how you are going to receive your fund has been made, and we have appointed Mr. Steven Mnuchin from U.S Treasury Department to handle your transaction to make sure that you receive it.

Therefore you are advised to kindly contact him with his below information and also follow his instruction as he directs you how your fund will get to you as fast as possible so that you can happy again without any more stress or running around. Kindly use the below information and contact Mr. Steven Mnuchin and make sure you follow his instructions until your fund gets to you.

Below is his information and email.

Name: Mr. Steven Mnuchin
Contact Email: usatreasurydepartmentinf1@aol.com

Yours Sincerely,
MANAGING DIRECTOR
DAVID MALPASS

paymentdepartmentusa01@aol.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

usatreasurydepartmentinf1@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:40 pm

From the Desk of Mr. Steven Mnuchin
U.S Treasury Department United States
World Bank Payment Release Order
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue Nw.
Washington, DC 20220, United State

Attention:

This is to bring to your notice that I receive your email and I am deeply sorry for my late response, due to so many transactions that are am resolving just like the way I am going to handle yours in no distance time. I want to let you know that you are at the right place where you are going to receive your fund, after what you passed through in the hands of those that took your money and never get your fund to you as they promised. I want to also let you know that I have also been given a direction by the World Bank Board of Directors to handle your transaction and make sure that you receive your fund this time around which we are giving you %100 guarantees that you are going to receive your fund once you follow our instructions.

Lastly, I want to let you know that my office is not going to tolerate any form of unseriousness from you or argument from you on the process of this transaction, and the reason is that we have a lot of transactions that we are resolving just as we are doing your now. But before we proceed, I will like you to provide to me the information below for me to know that you are the rightful owner of this unclaimed fund, and also check my records here to see if it corresponds with my own records here before we can proceed. I will like to know the following information below which is

(1) Your Full Name..................................................
(2) Your Current Home Address.............................................................
(3) Your Current Phone Number......................................................
(4) Your Occupation.................................................................
(5) What date did you start this transaction with World Bank................................................
(6) Your Identification ID Or Working ID

This information listed here is the piece of information I must get from you before I can proceed with your Transaction and tell you what next to do so that you can have your fund and be happy again.

Kindly get back to us as soon as you receive this email.
Yours
Mr. Steven Mnuchin
Director in charge of Payment

Header:

Return-Path: <usatreasurydepartmentinf1@aol.com>
Received: from sonic318-26.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic318-26.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.135.81])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic318.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 20:24:43 +0000 (UTC)
From: US Treasury Department <usatreasurydepartmentinf1@aol.com>
Reply-To: US Treasury Department <usatreasurydepartmentinf1@aol.com>
Message-ID: <1947573162.1823237.1655151883277@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: You Compensation Fund With Us!!!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:48 pm

This is to bring to your notice that I receive your email and am glad about your quick response about this transaction of yours for we have only 72 hours given to u s by the World Bank Director to make sure that your fund gets to you, and I want to let you know that before you were contacted by the world bank director regarding this your unpaid fund, my office had a very crucial meeting with the members of the World Bank board of directors and trustees on how you are going to receive this fund without any delays, which we came to a conclusion after a long meeting which took us hours before we were able to conclude the meeting.

We came out to the conclusion that three options will be provided to you which you are advised to choose among the three options, and also fill out the form which will also be sent to you as documented so that we can proceed in making sure that your fund gets to you without any delays. You are advised to view your attachment, kindly go through the form and read them carefully, and fill in the option you will prefer to have your fund, get back back to me as soon as you fill out the form.

Lastly, I want to let you know that among these three options that you are going to choose, a compulsory Non-Deductible fee of (International Remittance Clearance Permit) fee which will not be deducted nor wave out from your fund, and must be paid by you the beneficiary to prove that you are ready to receive your unpaid $30 million( Thirty Million Dollars) which will be processed as soon as you fill the form sent to you and also choose the option you want your fund to come to you. You are hereby advised to read the below options which are in the documents sent to you, and also view your attachment for the copy of the form that you are required to fill out after reading the three options below.

Below are the three options and the Non-Deductible fee involved.

(1) By Swift wire transfer process. and if you choose that, you will be needed to pay the sum of $650 Dollars which will be used to dispatch all the legal documents to your doorstep through a certified courier company so that your transfer will be made as soon as you are done signing them and return back.

( 2) By Diplomatic process which means letting the fund into a trunk box as a consignment which will be declared as a family treasure in other for the customs not to intervene in the consignment box which will be sent to your doorstep, and it will cost you $550

(3) By ATM card and deliver it to your doorstep and this will cost $470 only.

Kindly get back to us as soon as you choose the option you want your fund to get to you, to enable us to give you the information where you are to send the Non-Deductible International Remittances Clearance Permit fee so that your fund will be processed without any delays.

Yours
Mr. Steven Mnuchin
Director in charge of Payment
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:07 pm

This is to notify you that we got your mail regarding your fund and also the option you chooses which is Wire Transfer. We also want to let you know that before we can proceed with the transfer, you need to provide your banking account details to us, and also you must have it in mind that you are going to pay the sum of $650 Dollars which is Non Deduct-able fee. Kindly respond to this email as soon as you receive it.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:37 pm

This is to notify you that we got your mail, i am glad that you have the money in your account to send the $650 dollars. Therefore you are advised to use below account information and send the money

Bank Name: Royal Bank Of Canada
Bank address: 11170 84th Ave, Delta BC Canada V4C 2L7
Account number: 517XXXX
Bank swift code: ROYCCAT 2
Transit number: 01730
Institution number: 003
Account name: S. C.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.