Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kelly Craft

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kelly Craft

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:10 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Craft

ATTENTION: VALUED BENEFICIARY

Kelly Dawn Knight Craft < officeconsultant82@yahoo.com >

Wed, 29 Jul at 10:45

U.S. UNITED NATION DEPARTMENT.
The United Nations Headquarters,
New York City, 50 East 3rd Street,
New York, NY, 10217, USA.

ATTENTION: VALUED BENEFICIARY.

I AM MRS KELLY DAWN KNIGHT CRAFT, THE NEW APPOINTED UNITED NATIONS AMBASSADOR, JUST IN CASE YOU DON’T KNOW ME. THE UNITED UNITED OFFICE HAS RESOLVED ON A DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO USA AND WHOLE WORLD ON-BEHALF OF ALL THE SCAM VICTIMS TO BE COMPENSATED AFTER FBI AND INTERPOL POLICE ARRESTED SOME FRAUDSTERS IN AFRICAN,ASIA,EUROPE AND USA WHO MENTIONED YOUR PARTICULARS AS ONE OF THE VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCES.

NOTE THAT AFTER MY MEETING WITH UNITED NATIONS OFFICIALS AND OTHER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE MEMBERS,SENATORS, WORLD BANK, AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), THEY AGREED TO PAY YOU $20.7 M USD (TWENTY MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED US AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) AS YOUR COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE FUNDS.

YOU ARE LUCKY,YOUR NAME WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ARE AMONG THOSE THAT SHORTLISTED IN THIS CATEGORY FOR THE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF THE SUM OF $20.7 M,UNITED STATE DOLLARS AS PART PAYMENT OF YOUR OVERDUE OUT STANDINGS CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUNDS.

THEREFORE,TO ENABLE US ACHIEVE OUR GOAL TO RELEASE YOUR FUND TO YOU,YOU ARE ADVICE TO RECONFIRM TO US ALL YOUR INFORMATION'S TO ENABLE US TO CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU AND COME FORWARD TO PAY THE PROCESSING/VAT TAX FEES FOR THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND TO YOU SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT DELAY.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR NAME WERE AMONG THE LIST TO BE PAID $20.7 M US DOLLARS COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE PAYMENT.

SO RE-CONFIRM BELOW ALL YOUR INFORMATION'S DETAILS, SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKE TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO WRONG ACCOUNT.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) YOUR CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS: ------
3) CURRENT DIRECT TELEPHONE: ----
4) OCCUPATION & AGE: ------
5] BANK INFORMATION DETAILS-------
5] IDENTIFICATION CARD------

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE ALL YOUR INFORMATION'S AS THE UNITED NATIONS REQUESTED, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.

REPLY TO : usaambassadorunitednationsny@gmail.com

YOURS IN SERVICE.

Kelly Dawn Knight Craft,
United States Ambassador to the United Nation,
E-mail: usaambassadorunitednationsny@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

usaambassadorunitednationsny@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:36 pm

ATTENTION: VALUED BENEFICIARY.

I AM MRS KELLY DAWN KNIGHT CRAFT, THE NEW APPOINTED UNITED NATIONS AMBASSADOR, JUST IN CASE YOU DON’T KNOW ME. THE UNITED UNITED OFFICE HAS RESOLVED ON A DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO USA AND WHOLE WORLD ON-BEHALF OF ALL THE SCAM VICTIMS TO BE COMPENSATED AFTER FBI AND INTERPOL POLICE ARRESTED SOME FRAUDSTERS IN AFRICAN,ASIA,EUROPE AND USA WHO MENTIONED YOUR PARTICULARS AS ONE OF THE VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCES.

NOTE THAT AFTER MY MEETING WITH UNITED NATIONS OFFICIALS AND OTHER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE MEMBERS,SENATORS, WORLD BANK, AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), THEY AGREED TO PAY YOU $20.7 M USD (TWENTY MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED US AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) AS YOUR COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE FUNDS.

YOU ARE LUCKY,YOUR NAME WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ARE AMONG THOSE THAT SHORTLISTED IN THIS CATEGORY FOR THE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF THE SUM OF $20.7 M,UNITED STATE DOLLARS AS PART PAYMENT OF YOUR OVERDUE OUT STANDINGS CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUNDS.

THEREFORE,TO ENABLE US ACHIEVE OUR GOAL TO RELEASE YOUR FUND TO YOU,YOU ARE ADVICE TO RECONFIRM TO US ALL YOUR INFORMATION'S TO ENABLE US TO CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU AND COME FORWARD TO PAY THE PROCESSING/VAT TAX FEES FOR THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND TO YOU SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT DELAY.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR NAME WERE AMONG THE LIST TO BE PAID $20.7 M US DOLLARS COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE PAYMENT.

SO RE-CONFIRM BELOW ALL YOUR INFORMATION'S DETAILS, SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKE TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO WRONG ACCOUNT.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) YOUR CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS: ------
3) CURRENT DIRECT TELEPHONE: ----
4) OCCUPATION & AGE: ------
5] BANK INFORMATION DETAILS-------
5] IDENTIFICATION CARD------

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE ALL YOUR INFORMATION'S AS THE UNITED NATIONS REQUESTED, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.

REPLY TO : usaambassadorunitednationsny@gmail.com

YOURS IN SERVICE.

Kelly Dawn Knight Craft,

Header;

Return-Path: <officeconsultant82@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic303.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020
From: Kelly Dawn Knight Craft <officeconsultant82@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: usaambassadorunitednationsny@gmail.com
Subject: ATTENTION: VALUED BENEFICIARY
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:43 pm

Greeting from U.S United Nations,

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS

Attention:

I have receive your mail with thanks and all your information details as we requested from you, First of all, i am US ambassador to United Nations; i am in charge for more directives and the payments as your name was shortly listed among the categories that will received their payments this time around for good and be rest assured that you have come through a right channels for your funds payments, and what i need mostly from you is your maximum co-operations and you should follow the instructions that will be given to you because the whole arrangement's for you to received your funds payments is successful.

As I earlier stated on my former mail to you that you will pay the official vat tax fees for the immediate release and transfer of your funds into your bank account successfully and that have been the delay of release of your funds to you because all the whole arrangements for your funds to hit into your account is successful. And the cost of the required vat fees is $550 usd and as soon as you made the payment, the united nations will transfer your funds into your bank account without delay and i will like to advice to you as soon as you finish going through this mail, and I hear your satisfactory answer from you,I will sent to you the payment information’s details to make the payment for the immediate release of your fund to you without delay.

meanwhile, so many contractors and scam victims that believe that GOD is able to do all things are coming forward and doing the necessary things as instructed to affect their funds payment and so i will like you to be one of them that i will pay this time around and i am trying to convince you to know that the golden opportunity has come for you to laugh for better and in your mind continue to think old things has pass away and new things has come and ,surely your fund will be transfer to you immediately without delay.

Reference to this transaction, I want to use this opportunity to assure you once more that this transaction is already a success now irrespective of all the past delays of the tax vat fees payment, we have encountered in the past as a result of what i may describe as the tax fees that have been the delay and you must be aware that, everything regards to your compensation/inheritance of your payment is already a success, waiting for the tax vat fees of $550 usd, that have been the delay of your fund payment as you have instruct to make the payment of the vat fees, So far I have successfully concluded all the arrangement to transfer your fund to you as soon as you made payment for the release of your funds to you.

Please keep posted after going through this mail to you and more details will be given to you for us to proceed in good faith to finalize this transaction and make it successful..

Thank you for your understanding and co-operations.

I will wait to hear from you now.

Kelly Gratf,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:32 pm

Attention:
My dear good friend, I have received your mail with thanks and the content well understood. I so much appreciate your thank you for those words of encouragement from me and i will very happy as you receive your funds immediately and become buoyant again, also you will get over it for good. Please just relax your self and your mind, be focus to do as i instructed you and you will receive your funds successful.
Please my good friend, as you mentioned that you thought of committing suicide on many occasions because of it and you are thankful that i am here to help me out and i am assuring you of 100% guarantee safe release of your funds to you, and i am here to help you get your funds successful.
Also as i earlier stated on my previous mail to you that you will pay the official required tax fees and the cost of the official tax fees is $550.00 dollars that required from you to pay for the release of your funds to you successful without delay and this have been the delay to release your funds to you and all the whole arrangements for your funds to hit into your bank account is successful.
So my good friend, I will like to advice and encourage you as soon as you finish going through this mail and i want you to go ahead and pay the official vat fees of $550.00 dollars immediately to affect your funds payment in the bank successful without delay and your funds will be release to you immediately without any more delay.
THIS IS THE US BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS BELOW TO USE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, GET BACK TO ME WITH THE RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT SLIP.
Please use this US CITIBANK account details from our receiving agent to make the payment and i will wait to hear from you with payment slip.

CITIBANK OF MANHATTAN BEACH, CALIFORNIA.
BANK BRANCH ADDRESS; 2710 N SEPULVEDA BLVD, MANHATTAN BEACH CA 90266,USA.
ACCOUNT OWNER NAME; ALLAN K.
ACCOUNT OWNER ADDRESS; REDONDO BEACH,CA 90278 USA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER; 4200561XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER; 322271724.
SWIFT CODE; CITIUS33.

Please keep me posted with payment slip, i am waiting to hear from you for us to conclude this transaction and make it successful.

Thank for your understandings and co-operations.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:47 pm

Attention:
My dear good friend, I have received your mail with thanks and the content well understood. Regards to your mail as you said and promised that you will take the account information to your bank on Monday to make the payment of the required fees needed from you and you think you can get the $550 by then. you will have to not buy your prescriptions at the pharmacy but you will get them when you send me the funds, which is ok by me as you mentioned, I want to encourage you to try all your possible best to make the payment today been Monday as you promised and as soon as you done that as you promised, get back to me with receipt of the payment information for the immediate transfer of your funds to you successful without delay.
Please my dear good friend keep me posted as you did that today as you promised, I am waiting to hear from you with a payment slip for us to finalize this transaction and make it successful.

Kelly Gratf,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:26 pm

Attention:

I have received your mail and the content well understood to me as you mentioned that you took the banking information I sent to you to your bank today and you tried to send the money to me but the payment would not go through, which I am sorry for the inconveniences my dear good friend. I am very sorry to let you know that i have discuss with our receiving agent today, the account owner ALLAN KELEMEN and he told me that the account is not available to receive the money that he is out of state, please i am very sorry for the inconveniences this night cause you and I want you to use this new bank account details below to make the transfer and get back to me for us to finalize this transaction and make it successful.
My good friend, please use this new bank account information details below to make the payment as you requested and as soon as you done that today, get back to me with payment slip, I am waiting to hear from you.

BANK; HERITAGE BANK.
ADDRESS; 101 NORTH MAIN STREET JONESBORO GA 30236 USA.
K. B. S. INC.
ROUTING NUMBER; 261170533
ACCOUNT NUMBER; 1901XXXX
SWIFT CODE; COWLUS66.

Please keep me posted as you make the payment with the payment slip information, i will wait to hear from you for us to conclude this transaction and make it reality.

Kelly Gratf,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:49 pm

Attention:

How are you doing today my good friend and your family, together with your dealings, which is very important to me? I hope everything is fine with you my dear good friend?.

This is to remind you that as you promised to make the payment since last week for the immediate release and transfer of your fund to your bank account successfully without delay and I did not hear from you again, I hope there are no problems with you and all is well with you.

So my good friend, I will like to advice and encourage you to go ahead immediately and make the payment as you promised with usa bank account details given to you, then get back to me with payment slip information for us to close this deal once and for all for good and you will receive all your funds successful without delay.

PLEASE WHATEVER BE THE CASE, GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY, I AM WAITING HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP INFORMATIONS FOR US TO FINALIZE THIS TRANSACTION AND MAKE IT SUCCESSFUL.

Kelly Gratf,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

officeconsultant82@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:05 pm

Dear Sir/Madam Good day!

We have an investor that wants to invest $6 Billion into companies that need funds, As the world will be returning to business gradually, after the work-from-homes, lock-downs and travel bans, etc, associated with the Covid-19 pandemic, the global economic landscape post Covid-19 will be a highly challenging one. After the loss of many businesses, loss of jobs, lots of bankruptcies, fund for investments will be scare, despite all the economic stimuli packages and palliatives being offered by various governments,.

The investor is a Petroleum Minister. His areas of investment interests are wide and all-inclusive and depend on what the receiving company has competence and comparative advantage in doing. As long as the company's activities are legitimate and very profitable, they could be availed part of the funds.

And if you recommend a Company to take a loan from our client - the investor,you and we will be entitled to 5% of any amount the company receives from the investor, as commission. But if you are taking the fund directly as a company, we shall be entitled to 2.5% of the sum as commission.

We don't have a particular project in mind, you can as well invest the fund in area of your specialization or any of this following sectors: Oil/Gas,Banking, Real Estate, stock speculation and Mining,Transportation, health sector and tobacco,Communication Services, Constructions, Importation and Exportation of Goods, Manufacturing, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector that can bring good profit.

Our principal prefers to spread the $6 Billion to several entities, and individual around the world in form of loans, instead of few, as a way of helping more prospective investments come out of the challenges caused by the pandemic, bounce back strongly and carve out new niches for themselves. Otherwise, he could have quietly and safely invested the entire sum in
Fixed-income Government guaranteed investments, like Bonds and go to sleep,or taken advantage of the bearish sentiments in the global stock markets.

Interested investments and company could apply for any amount out of the whole $6Billion, (but not the whole $6Billion), if it can justify the amount it is applying for and you are able to show that you intend to invest same in legitimate
and profitable business, or businesses.

Contact us for further information with this email: morganrice@financier.com

I wait for you reply.

Morgan Rice.
email: morganrice@financier.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

officeconsultant82@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:37 pm

Dear Sir/Madam Good day!

We have an investor that wants to invest $6 Billion into companies that need funds, As the world will be returning to business gradually, after the work-from-homes, lock-downs and travel bans, etc, associated with the Covid-19 pandemic, the global economic landscape post Covid-19 will be a highly challenging one. After the loss of many businesses, loss of jobs, lots of bankruptcies, fund for investments will be scare, despite all the economic stimuli packages and palliatives being offered by various governments,.

The investor is a Petroleum Minister. His areas of investment interests are wide and all-inclusive and depend on what the receiving company has competence and comparative advantage in doing. As long as the company's activities are legitimate and very profitable, they could be availed part of the funds.

And if you recommend a Company to take a loan from our client - the investor,you and we will be entitled to 5% of any amount the company receives from the investor, as commission. But if you are taking the fund directly as a company, we shall be entitled to 2.5% of the sum as commission.

We don't have a particular project in mind, you can as well invest the fund in area of your specialization or any of this following sectors: Oil/Gas,Banking, Real Estate, stock speculation and Mining,Transportation, health sector and tobacco,Communication Services, Constructions, Importation and Exportation of Goods, Manufacturing, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector that can bring good profit.

Our principal prefers to spread the $6 Billion to several entities, and individual around the world in form of loans, instead of few, as a way of helping more prospective investments come out of the challenges caused by the pandemic, bounce back strongly and carve out new niches for themselves. Otherwise, he could have quietly and safely invested the entire sum in
Fixed-income Government guaranteed investments, like Bonds and go to sleep,or taken advantage of the bearish sentiments in the global stock markets.

Interested investments and company could apply for any amount out of the whole $6Billion, (but not the whole $6Billion), if it can justify the amount it is applying for and you are able to show that you intend to invest same in legitimate
and profitable business, or businesses.

Contact us for further information with this email: morganrice@financier.com

I wait for you reply.

Morgan Rice.
email: morganrice@financier.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomatictitusisaac@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:22 pm

Same from: diplomatictitusisaac@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <diplomatictitusisaac@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: infoofficefille@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020
Subject: Dear Sir/Madam Good day!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.