Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kelly Craft

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

unitedbankafricauuba@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:47 pm

Attention: Fund Beneficiary,

It's my wish to inform you about the new development concerning your Inheritance payment of US$20.700,000.00 The board of Bank of Africa and United Nation executives has finalized with the Federal Ministry of Finance to process and release the Amount to you through our Correspondent United Bank of Africa. And it has been certified that you are the real owner of this fund here.

After going through your payment files, it was confirmed that the inconvenience and financial commitments required of you so far in the pursuit of this fund were enormous and resulted in your inability to follow up. However, considering your efforts towards achieving this aim, we have come to maintain equity, justice, and fairness in our dealings with beneficiaries such as yours, hence we have recommended that your funds should be reversed from the government treasury and be released to you accordingly.

So on this note, we have immediately secured approval for payment on your behalf and have processed your fund release to this effect and United Bank of Africa has been chosen as one of the banks to handle the payment to approved beneficiaries. It will cost you some amount of money to obtain the approval from the Higher Authority which is $100 dollars, After thorough deliberation the Higher Authority Demanded that You Must Send them iTunes Gift Card Of USD$100 Only to finalize it to the Board OF Director And Monetary Units Fund.

I am hereby advise you to send the iTunes Gift Card Of $100 USD Only and send me the receipt as soon as you have send the iTunes Gift Card Of USD$100 that is all to pay and receive your funds. Due to the magnitude of the transfer the cannot deduct this amount because it is under insurance cover. Choose the method of your payment,online banking you will open an account here with bank of Africa and transfer to you nominated bank account or ATM CARD.

Finally, I want you to know that all modalities have been put in place for the successful payment of your overdue fund of US$20.7m and the process is 100% genuine, transparent and risk-free, as all international rules and regulations concerning fund payment have been adhered to. This is a golden opportunity for you now to receive your fund.

Thank you, waiting for your urgent response with the Gift card.

Mr. Gene Karl Barr.
Head Foreign Operations
International Fund Manager
Telephone Number:+234-8140-143-865
E-MAIL: unitedbankafricauuba@aol.com

Phone: +2348140143865
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infoofficefille@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:37 pm

SUBJECT YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT APPROVAL AVAILABLE

PLEASE YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT APPROVAL INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE NOW
QUICKLY GET BACK TO US IF YOU ALIVE TO CLAIM YOUR FUND WITHOUT ANY
DELAY AGAIN
PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUESTED to This Email: africabankinfo380@gmail.com
1. Full Name:
2. Contact Address:
3. Direct Telephone Number:
4. Date of Birth:
5. A copy of any Government Issued ID
BANK OF AFRICA
MANAGEMENT
YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT APPROVAL AVAILABLE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infoofficefille@gmail.com africabankinfo380@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:13 am

PLEASE YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT APPROVAL INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE NOW
QUICKLY GET BACK TO US IF YOU ALIVE TO CLAIM YOUR FUND WITHOUT ANY
DELAY AGAIN
1. Full Name:
2. Contact Address:
4. Date of Birth:
BANK OF AFRICA
MANAGEMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:02 pm

Hi Dear:Urgent Attention,

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go a long way to determine my future and continued existence.

Please allow me to introduce myself; I am Major Rebecca Schieble, Am among the 200 remaining Soldiers combined with joint patrol in Syria,I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

I am presently in Syria and I found you for partnership. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $16.800.000.00 (Sixteen Million and Eight hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to you as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in Syria when we conducted a foot patrol and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared among us, this might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this Hellhole.

The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Special Delivery agent who normally supply food to the Camping ground, working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the money out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the box consignment as he believes that the box belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before
giving up the ghost trusted me to hand over his property to his close relative.

I have now found a secured way of getting the money out of Syria for you to pick it up. I do not know how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention, This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help, If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary modalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Let me know if you can help me receive the money and am ready to share a good percentage with you.

TRUSTING YOU (majorrebeccaschieble010@gmail.com)
Respectfully,
Major Rebecca Schieble.
United States Soldier
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uspecialunit01@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:48 pm

Good day and compliment

Major Rebecca Schieble <uspecialunit01@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 23 Sept at 15:08

Hi Dear:Urgent Attention,

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go a long way to determine my future and continued existence.

Please allow me to introduce myself; I am Major Rebecca Schieble, Am among the 200 remaining Soldiers combined with joint patrol in Syria,I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

I am presently in Syria and I found you for partnership. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $16.800.000.00 (Sixteen Million and Eight hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to you as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in Syria when we conducted a foot patrol and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared among us, this might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this Hellhole.

The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Special Delivery agent who normally supply food to the Camping ground, working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the money out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the box consignment as he believes that the box belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before
giving up the ghost trusted me to hand over his property to his close relative.

I have now found a secured way of getting the money out of Syria for you to pick it up. I do not know how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention, This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help, If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary modalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Let me know if you can help me receive the money and am ready to share a good percentage with you.Please contact me with this email id: majorrebeccaschieble010@gmail.com

TRUSTING YOU
Respectfully,
Major Rebecca Schieble.
United States Soldier
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

uspecialunit01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:57 pm

Attention: Beneficiary,

I have registered your ATM CARD of US$10.7M with DHL Courier Company with registration code of(Shipment Code awb 33xzs)please Contact with delivery information such as, Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:

I have paid for the Insurance & Delivery fee. The only fee you have to pay is their Security fee $120 Please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how to pay their Security fee so that you can pay it immediately. If you have any questions and for further clarification(s), Do not hesitate to write to him.

Shipping company Office:
Name of :Gene Karl Barr
E-mail:( officefileinfo686@gmail.com )
Best Regards,
Mrs Jane linda.

Header:

Return-Path: <uspecialunit01@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: officefileinfo686@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 10:44:28 +0100
Message-ID: <CANuZ9O6uT5cgTF88tUq9j0iAGjUr9tUODJtf0cpViSwnmWtctA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention:Beneficiary
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

officefileinfo686@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:26 pm

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am UN Diplomatic Mr. Gene Karl Barr, from united nation diplomatic team, as it might interest you to know that I am with your ATM parcel right now at Muritala International Airport on transit and urgently need of the amount of $120.00 USD from you to obtain an (IDPT) International delivery permit tag, so that your parcel will be officially tagged and check-in for immediate delivery to your door-step within 24 hours unfailingly.

So you are required to send the mentioned amount asap through the transfer services of World Remit or money gram with the Immigration in-charge office details provide below and transfer scan me the payment slip together with the name of your nearest Airport in your country/residential address/valid photo i.d card and reachable telephone number to call you upon my arrival.

INFORMATION:
RECEIVER NAME: E. O. A.
AMOUNT: $120.00 USD
ADDRESS: TERMINAL 2, MURITALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
CITY: IKEJA, LAGOS

Finally notice to you today and last reminder to you, use world remit to send the money or buy Itune Gift card $120.00 or Steam Wallet and send the scan to me now.

Could you please, keep in-touch asap before is too late.

Best Regards,
Mr. Gene Karl Barr
Shipping company Office:
E-mail:(officefileinfo686@gmail.com)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:14 pm

PLEASE YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT APPROVAL INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE NOW QUICKLY
GET BACK TO US IF YOU ALIVE TO CLAIM YOUR FUND WITHOUT ANY DELAY AGAIN

1. Full Name:
2. Contact Address:
4. Date of Birth:

BANK OF AFRICA
MANAGEMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kelly Craft

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:16 pm

Payment Posted Out This Morning

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER <infoofficefille@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officefilesinfo660@gmail.com

Bcc

Tue, 12 Oct at 16:28

This is an important letter regarding your payment which is now due and requires to be completed without further delay. To this end, the Financial Service Authority (FSA) in agreement with the Federal Reserve Bank USA, the World Bank, the IMF and the International Debt Reconciliation Department on foreign payment matters have authorized
us, to handle all outstanding foreign debt payments to the credit of approved individuals and organisations.

Having examined our competence in addition to due diligence, the above mentioned international monetary bodies have appointed us( claims dept) as the accredited International Paying Agency (IPA), to release your overdue
funds without delay.

The process requires us to clearly identify the approved and designated beneficiaries and this has now been completed. Your reference number for this transaction is FSA/WB/IMF/21- 2021. Please note that this reference number is case sensitive and should equally be securely stored and protected.

I am therefore glad to inform you that your outstanding payment will be released to you and this will be coordinated by Finance Department IMF,Bernard Lauwers, email:officefilesinfo660@gmail.com

Having received the above vital reference numbers and having already been cleared and verified, we aim to make payment to you within the next 72 banking hours. Be further advised that due to the recent pandemic, beneficiaries are entitled to receive part payment of US$10,500,000.00 (ten million, five hundred thousand USD only) without
further delay. This is a measure taken to ensure that all qualified beneficiaries receive their funds, speedily.

In order to facilitate your payment, you are required to furnish us with the following details: (i) Full name and address, (ii) Contact details (phone numbers), (iii) Valid Identification/Driven License,(iv) Banking information.

You are required to provide the above information for immediate bank transfer and for corroboration purposes. This notification email should be confidential as your urgent response is anticipated.

For: CEO CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (FOD)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

dienadim1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:13 pm

This is an important letter regarding your payment which is now due and requires to be completed without further delay. To this end, the Financial Service Authority (FSA) in agreement with the Federal Reserve Bank USA, the World Bank, the IMF and the International Debt Reconciliation Department on foreign payment matters have authorized
us, to handle all outstanding foreign debt payments to the credit of approved individuals and organisations.

Having examined our competence in addition to due diligence, the above mentioned international monetary bodies have appointed us( claims dept) as the accredited International Paying Agency (IPA), to release your overdue
funds without delay.

The process requires us to clearly identify the approved and designated beneficiaries and this has now been completed. Your reference number for this transaction is FSA/WB/IMF/21- 2021. Please note that this reference number is case sensitive and should equally be securely stored and protected.

I am therefore glad to inform you that your outstanding payment will be released to you and this will be coordinated by Finance Department IMF,Bernard Lauwers, email:officefilesinfo660@gmail.com

Having received the above vital reference numbers and having already been cleared and verified, we aim to make payment to you within the next 72 banking hours. Be further advised that due to the recent pandemic, beneficiaries are entitled to receive part payment of US$10,500,000.00 (ten million, five hundred thousand USD only) without
further delay. This is a measure taken to ensure that all qualified beneficiaries receive their funds, speedily.

In order to facilitate your payment, you are required to furnish us with the following details: (i) Full name and address, (ii) Contact details (phone numbers), (iii) Valid Identification/Driven License,(iv) Banking information.

You are required to provide the above information for immediate bank transfer and for corroboration purposes. This notification email should be confidential as your urgent response is anticipated.

For: CEO CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (FOD)

Header:

Return-Path: <dienadim1@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: fileofficeinfor@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 15:59:35 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMAdayk2SkvrXUyAcoiwZfe+f+a3-2mJApCV-ChnOaSzS6naUw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Payment Posted Out This Morning
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.