Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kelly Craft

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

infoofficefille@gmail.com officeconsultant82@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:25 pm

Dear Sir/Madam Good day!

We have an investor that wants to invest $6 Billion into companies
that need funds, As the world will be returning to business gradually,
after the work-from-homes, lock-downs and travel bans, etc, associated
with the Covid-19 pandemic, the global economic landscape post
Covid-19 will be a highly challenging one. After the loss of many
businesses, loss of jobs, lots of bankruptcies, fund for investments
will be scare, despite all the economic stimuli packages and
palliatives being offered by various governments,.

The investor is a Petroleum Minister. His areas of investment
interests are wide and all-inclusive and depend on what the receiving
company has competence and comparative advantage in doing. As long as
the company's activities are legitimate and very profitable, they
could be availed part of the funds.

And if you recommend a Company to take a loan from our client - the
investor,you and we will be entitled to 5% of any amount the company
receives from the investor, as commission. But if you are taking the
fund directly as a company, we shall be entitled to 2.5% of the sum as
commission.

We don't have a particular project in mind, you can as well invest the
fund in area of your specialization or any of this following sectors:
Oil/Gas,Banking, Real Estate, stock speculation and
Mining,Transportation, health sector and tobacco,Communication
Services, Constructions, Importation and Exportation of Goods,
Manufacturing, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector that
can bring good profit.

Our principal prefers to spread the $6 Billion to several entities,
and individual around the world in form of loans, instead of few, as a
way of helping more prospective investments come out of the challenges
caused by the pandemic, bounce back strongly and carve out new niches
for themselves. Otherwise, he could have quietly and safely invested
the entire sum in
Fixed-income Government guaranteed investments, like Bonds and go to
sleep,or taken advantage of the bearish sentiments in the global stock
markets.

Interested investments and company could apply for any amount out of
the whole $6Billion, (but not the whole $6Billion), if it can justify
the amount it is applying for and you are able to show that you intend
to invest same in legitimate
and profitable business, or businesses.

Contact us for further information with this email:infoofficefille@gmail.com

I wait for you reply.

Morgan Rice.
email:infoofficefille@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <fileofficeinfor@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: infoofficefille@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020
Subject: Dear Sir/Madam Good day!

Same from: officeconsultant82@yahoo.com

Header;

Return-Path: <officeconsultant82@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic314-19.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com (sonic314-19.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com. [106.10.240.143])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic314.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020
From: Mrs Jennifer Roberts <officeconsultant82@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: mrsjenniferrobertt@gmail.com
Subject: Dear Sir/Madam Good day!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomatictitusisaac@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:54 pm

Attn: Dear Valued Beneficiary,

It's my wish to inform you about the new development concerning your Inheritance payment of US$20,700,000.00 Million The board of trustees and United Nation, executives has finalized with the Federal Ministry of Finance to process and release the Amount to you through our Correspondent Bank of Africa.

After going through your payment files, it was confirmed that the inconvenience and financial commitments required of you so far in the pursuit of this fund were enormous and resulted in your inability to follow up. However, considering your efforts towards achieving this aim, we have come to maintain equity, justice, and fairness in our dealings with beneficiaries such as yours, hence we have recommended that your funds should be reversed from the government treasury and be released to you accordingly. The government has graciously accepted our recommendations as part of the ameliorating measures to stem the
Covid-19 pandemic.

So on this note, we have immediately secured approval for payment on your behalf and have processed your fund release to this effect and our Bank of Africa has been chosen as one of the banks to handle the payment to approved beneficiaries.

We have two options for the disbursement of the funds; either bank wire transfer to your designated bank account or ATM Master debit card that will be dispatched to the address you will provide.

You are requested to re-confirm the following details direct to my email address:
ensure that we are dealing with the rightful beneficiary:

1) Your Full Name / Your Full Address:.......................
2) Your Phones, Fax and Mobile No:.......................
3) Profession / Age:........................ .......
4) Copy of any valid form of your Identification:...............

Finally, I want you to know that all modalities have been put in place for the successful payment of your overdue fund of US$20.7m and the process is 100% genuine, transparent and risk-free, as all international rules and regulations concerning fund payment have been adhered to.

This is a golden opportunity for you now to receive your fund. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation. Have a nice day.

Best Regard
Mr.Robert Koupaki
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:20 pm

Attention: Fund Beneficiary,

I got your email from an online directory, I trust this message finds you doing well? I know this may come to you as a surprise due to the amount of scam emails we all receive on daily bases, but it is with a sincere and humble heart that I am making this contact for our mutual benefit.

To ensure the payment is release directly to the approved fund beneficiaries, this compensation commission has approved the payment through the following method, Online Banking Payment Release System and ATM MasterCard Payment Release System.

1. ONLINE BANKING PAYMENT RELEASE SYSTEM: This payment release method permits the paying Bank to set up an Online Banking Account in your name after which the account login I.D and postcode will be issued to you for easy access of funds from the comfort of your home. With this payment Method, you can transfer a maximum amount of US$200,000.00 daily from your Online Banking Account to any account of your choice using your Online Banking Login details. This payment release option also gives you access to purchase goods online, pay bills and other online banking payment options.

The Charges attached to this payment release option (ONLINE BANKING PAYMENT RELEASE SYSTEM) are as follows: (A) Online Banking Account Opening Fee: (B) Fund Transfer Authorization Clearance Fee: To complete your Online Banking opening process, you are required to submit your Full Name, Address, Date of Birth, Contact Telephone No, Occupation, Name of Next of Kin and a scanned copy of your passport photograph 200x200 in size, as well as any valid ID.

2. ATM MASTER CARD PAYMENT RELEASE SYSTEM: The Paying Bank will deliver an ATM MasterCard worth US$9.7 Million to your receiving address with the access code attached for easy access of funds as soon as the ATM MasterCard is delivered to your address. This payment release method gives you the opportunity of withdrawing a maximum cash sum of $100,000.00 daily from any ATM Machine any where in the world using your access code. You can also pay bills, purchase goods using your approved ATM MasterCard.

The Charges attached to this payment release Option (ATM MASTER CARD PAYMENT RELEASE SYSTEM) are as follows: (A) ATM MasterCard delivery Fee: (B) Insurance Coverage Fee:(C) Custom Clearance Fee: To complete the Shipment of your approved ATM MasterCard you are required to provide your Full Name, Occupation, Receiving Address, Contact Telephone Number and a scanned copy of your I.D for identification by the delivery agent.

For further payment release instruction, you are urgently required to get back to us with your preferred payment release option along with your personal details attached to your preferred payment release option as explained above. Note: You will be required to pay the charges attached to your preferred payment release option to facilitate the release of your approved compensation sum of US$9.7 Million.

Thank you for your understanding and corporations.

Mr. Gene Karl Barr.
Managing Director
Swift Card Consultants Payment Center.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:44 pm

Attention: Fund Beneficiary,

It's my wish to inform you about the new development concerning your Inheritance payment of US$9.700,000.00 Million The board of trustees and United Nation executives has finalized with the Federal Ministry of Finance to process and release the Amount to you through our Correspondent Stoneham Bank. And it has been certified that you are the real owner of this fund
here.

After going through your payment files, it was confirmed that the inconvenience and financial commitments required of you so far in the pursuit of this fund were enormous and resulted in your inability to follow up. However, considering your efforts towards achieving this aim, we have come to maintain equity, justice, and fairness in our dealings with beneficiaries such as yours, hence we have recommended that your funds should be reversed from the government treasury and be released to you accordingly.

So on this note, we have immediately secured approval for payment on your behalf and have processed your fund release to this effect and Stoneham Bank has been chosen as one of the banks to handle the payment to approved beneficiaries. And it will cost you some amount of money to obtain the approval from Higher Authority which is $100 dollars,After the thorough deliberation the Higher Authority Demanded that You Must Send them iTunes Gift Card Of USD$100 Only to finalize to the Board OF Director And Monetary Units Fund.

I am hereby advising you to send the iTunes Gift Card Of $100USD Only and send me the receipt as soon as you have send the iTunes Gift Card Of USD$100 that is all to pay and receive your funds. Due to the magnitude of the transfer the cannot deduct this amount because it is under insurance cover.

Finally, I want you to know that all modalities have been put in place for the successful payment of your overdue fund of US$9.7m and the process is 100% genuine, transparent and risk-free, as all international rules and regulations concerning fund payment have been adhered to. This is a golden opportunity for you now to receive your fund.

Thank you,waiting for your urgent response with the Gift card.

Mr.Gene Karl Barr.
Managing Director
Swift Card Consultants Payment Center
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:42 am

URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED

Are you alive or dead? We received several emails from one Mr. Frank Harold who narrated to us about the auto car accident you had 2 weeks ago. Mr. Frank made us understand that you are in hospital for treatment but there is no hope of your recovery. He stated that he is your business associate and your next of kin whom you have chosen and permitted to inherit all your properties.

He is contacting this office based on your contract /Inheritance payment fund valid US$20.700,000.00 Million Seven Hundred Thousand dollars ( $20,700,000.00 )only which is about to be pay to you. He requested that the payment should now be transfer into his own personal account as he stated below.

Account Name Mr. Frank Harold
Citibank Banamex USA
2029 Century Park East Los Angeles, CA 90067
Phone: 2104567092
Routing Number: 122233645
Account Number: 5944130210

We request your confirmation before we can process this transfer to Mr. Frank Bank Account. This is to avoid releasing your money to wrong person because Mr. Frank is too eager and ready to follow every instruction to have this money into his account. If you did not have auto accident and you did not permit Mr. Frank to claim your money, kindly reply this message with your full contact information so we can process the release of the $20.7 million dollars to you.

Waiting to hear from you
Mrs. Cynthia Edward
Emaail (unitedbankafricauuba@aol.com)
Director Payment Department
Cancellation Inheritance Office
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:22 pm

UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC MISSION/UNITED STATES FOREIGN MISSION.
DESK OF DIPLOMAT SHARON L. HODGSON.
799 UNITED NATION PLAZA, NEW YORK, NY 10017, USA.

Urgent Attention.

I am Diplomat Mrs. Sharon L. Hodgson. I'm writing to you from the office of the Diplomatic Mission/United States Foreign Mission in regards to your lost funds. To secure your fund with the United Nation either to your account as direct bank wire transfer online banking or Diplomatic courier channel, then you most abide by the due process and rule of law. And you most follow the directives and abide by every single instruction will be giving to you.

However, if you have lost funds in the past/present, i will advice you to send us your full details because the United Nations Diplomatic Mission/United States Foreign Mission is using this medium in compensating those that has lost funds in the past with the sum of $9 MILLION USD. Which method do you want to receive your fund? make your choice and let me know.

This is to inform you that it have came to our knowledge that you are communicating with group of people claim that they have funds for you to receive and for this information, you are required to give us all the details of the people that you have been communicating with regarding any funds in name for our proper investigation to avoid you be a victim of scammer. You are hereby advised to provide the information as soon as possible.

So i will like to have your full details:

FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
PASSPORT PHOTO:
MOBILE NO:
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:

I await to hear from you
Regards,
DIPLOMAT SHARON L. HODGSON
UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMAT.
UNITED STATES DIPLOMATIC MISSION.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:36 pm

Hello my beloved in the lord!

Greetings to you,

May the peace of God be with you and your family.

My name is Mrs. Cecilia U. Shaw, I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 78 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband; I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned fund.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of $5,000,000.00 USD to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your family which I will inform you on how to share all, please for further information contact me ASAP.

Kindly send me the below details to enable me forward to my lawyer for immediate process.

Your Full Name:
Your Country/ Address:
Your Age:
Your Occupation:
Sex:
Marital status:

Please Be Honest

Regards,
Mrs. Cecilia U. Shaw.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 20, 2021 10:41 pm

Attention:Dear Valued Beneficiary,

It's our wish to inform you about the new development concerning your Inheritance payment of US$20,700,000.00 Million The board of trustees of Central Bank and International Monetary Fund,Headquarters 1 (HQ1)700 19th St NW, Washington, DC 20431, USA, executives has finalized with the Federal Ministry of Finance to process and release the Amount to you through our Correspondent Bank of Africa.

Your Inheritance payment of US $20,700,000.00 Million has been approved and deposited to our Correspondent for immediate payment to you. We have two options for the disbursement of the funds; either bank wire transfer to your designated bank account or ATM card that will be dispatched to the address you will provide.

You are requested to re-confirm the following details direct to my email address:
ensure that we are dealing with the rightful beneficiary:

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Home Address, City and Country:
(3) Your Private Cell:
(4) Profession / Age:.
(5) Copy of any valid form of your Identification:
(6) Bank details to wire transfer:

Our mission with the instruction by the Broad of Directors this year is to keep a clean slate of all debts that has been owned to foreigners because of some government officials and individual who are not honest.

Alhaji Musa Ibrahim
International Fund Manager
Debt Management Office
Lagos - Nigeria
Telephone:234-8120-804-091
Email: alhajimusaaibrahim@gmail.com

Phone:
+2348120804091
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kelly Craft

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:34 am

From Ras Al Hamal Global Services FZ-LLC

Ras Al Hamal <infoofficefille@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 4 Jun at 13:45

Dear Sir or Madam

Re: Business Investment Loan & Project Funding
I bring you greetings in the name of Allah, the merciful. May Allah's protection be upon you especially in these uncertain times created by the pandemic. Please keep safe and well.

I am glad to introduce to you this very important project; you cannot go wrong with it. Based on your years of professional knowledge, experiences, and business management as enlisted in your profile, I am confident you will make a good partner.

We offer debt loan funding to projects areas such as construction and commercial real estate development, equipment finance (including aircraft and ships), financial markets and banking projects, hospitality, independent power projects, industrial and manufacturing projects, information technology companies, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) projects, oil and gas facilities, sports and entertainment facilities, petrochemical projects, power transmission and distribution projects, renewable energy projects, telecommunications projects, transportation infrastructure (including port facilities, railways, airports and toll roads), water treatment and desalination projects, and any other lucrative projects.

We have an available amount of funds allocated for projects in your country/region which we aim to re-invest through project funding, debt loan funding to third party investors and project owners on a 1.75% interest rate per annum. This will then be directed to long term investment projects that can generate up to 5-10% return on investment (ROI) within the period of investment.

Do kindly indicate your interest or otherwise. When you indicate your interest, further operational details will be sent to you which will require the assessment of your affordability and capability to handle this project.

I await your kind response.

Best Wishes,

From Ras Al Hamal Global Services FZ-LLC

PO Box 28922B01-148, Service Block.
Al Hulaila Industrial-FZ RAK,
United Arab Emirate
Email: rasalihamali@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kelly Craft

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:57 pm

PAYMENT POSTED OUT THIS MORNING

Alhaji Musa Ibrahim <diplomatictitusisaac@gmail.com>
Reply-To: alhajimusaaibrahim@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 17 Jun at 14:50

PAYMENT POSTED OUT THIS MORNING

Good day dear,

How are you today? I need the following answers from you immediately:Did you abandon your Compensation/Inheritance/Contract funds of US$20,700,000.00?? Did you authorize a lawyer to claim the fund on your behalf??Kindly get back to me immediately to avoid paying the wrong person.

This is the second notice we are sending to you in regards to your sum of $20.7 million usd left here in our office, we notified you about this few weeks ago but we,haven't heard from you up till this moment. Many other fund,which we are supposed to release together with yours, had already been released to their various owners and yet yours is still here in our office.

We are very grateful to be at your service. You have an consignment box in our office which was deposited in your favor by {FEDERAL (MINISTER OF FINANCE) you are required to summit the following personal details listed below to our office via e-mail? or call so that your ATM CARD will be delivered to you at your door step within 48hours without any delay or stoppage from anybody.

Your Full Name.................
Your Mobile Phone Number..........
Your Current delivery Address.......
Your Country.............
Your City.................
Your Nearest Airport........
Sex:........Age:...............

Thanks for your kind understanding, hope to hear from you soon,

Alhaji Musa Ibrahim
International Fund Manager
Debt Management Office
Lagos - Nigeria
Telephone:234-8120-804-091
Email: alhajimusaaibrahim@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.