Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

william.adeniji@polarisbanklimited.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

william.adeniji@polarisbanklimited.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:05 pm

YOUR ATM VISA CARD IS READY

Polaris Bank Limited <william.adeniji@polarisbanklimited.com>
Reply-To: adeniw27@gmail.com

Tue, 28 Jul at 22:55

Dear Sir,

YOUR ATM VISA CARD IS READY

I have been waiting for you since to contact me regarding your long overdue part payment of contract amount of US$2, 100, 000.00 (Two Million One Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) loaded on ATM Visa Card . Therefore you can make withdrawal in any location of ATM Machine Center Cash point of your choice in any part of the world and the maximum you can withdraw a day is $4,000 US Dollar. I did not hear from you since February this year before we enter into luck down I went and deposited the package ATM CARD with Redstar courier delivery company.

as I traveled out of the country for a short Course and I will not come back till end of 3rd quarter of the year 2020.because of COVID 19 What you have to do now is to contact the Redstar Courier Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package containing the ATM CARD to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the Clearance Certificate Fee neither of the ATM CARD showing that it is not a drug Money nor to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country. The only money you will pay to the Courier Company to deliver your ATM CARD directly to your Postal Address in your country is ($170) only being the Security Keeping Fees of the Courier Company so far.

Again, I would have paid that fee to the Redstar Courier Company but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the Redstar Courier Company Manager immediately for the delivery of your ATM CARD package with this information below:

HERE IS THE COURIER COMPANY INFORMATION'S:

Courier Name: Redstar Courier Company
Contact Person: Alex Jita
Position: Director Delivery Department
Emails: alex.jita@aol.com

Please make sure that you reconfirm the following details below to them:
1. Full Name
2. Country of Origin
3. Receiving Address
4. Direct Telephone Number
5. Occupation
6. Age

Again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery just ask them to give you the tracking numbers to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address.

As a matter of facts, make sure as the rightful beneficiary of the ATM CARD package of $2,100,000.00 (Two Million One Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) you must contact them by indicating the Code (2661428) so that they can find it and pick up immediately as they have it in their record.

Yours Sincerely
William Adeniji
Acting Manager Polaris Bank Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

alex.jita@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:58 pm

Dear

As directed by Mr.Wiiliam Adeniji i can confirm that we have your Atm Card in our volt as well we noted your full contact address as provided and will be sending the parcel containing your ATM CARD to your giving contact address in USA as soon as we receive the required courier delivery fee which is $170including with the stamp duty of $30 making a total of $200 only as soon as you indicate your readiness in sending the delivery charges fee we are going to provide you with receivers details .

Waiting for your response.

Alex Jita

Header:

Return-Path: <alex.jita@aol.com>
Received: from sonic317-3.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic317-3.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.184.230])
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020
Reply-To: Alex Jita <alex.jita@aol.com>
Subject: Update on delivery of your atm card
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alex.jita@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:12 pm

Dear

As requested find below is the full account details where you will make the payment of the delivery charges fee for your ATM CARD .

BANK NAME :FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA
ADDRESS: SAMUEL ASABIA HOUSE 35 MARINA
ACCOUNT NAME :Y. C. B.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 305747XXXX
SORT CODE: 011156752
SWIFT CODE: FBNINGLA

We also expected to have a copy of your id or international passport which will be attached to your parcel containing your ATM CARD for proper identification on arrival to address.

As soon as you make the payment send also the proof of payment slip for confirmation.

Waiting for your response.
Alex jita
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alex.jita@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:28 pm

Dear Sir,

The account number is perfectly good i wounder why it can not go through we do not have another account the only way out is you can send it through western union money transfer or money gram confirm if you are ready then i will give you receivers information from our account department .

waiting for your response.

Alex
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alex.jita@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:57 pm

Hello

I noted accordingly your remarks regarding our provided receiving account and I will also suggest you should try sending the courier delivery through RIA MONEY TRANSFER all you need to do is to go to any RIA MONEY TANSFER outlet close to you and give them the account to directly wire the money.
You can as well send directly through your bank because I am still wondering why it cannot go through by direct wire from your bank the account details is being provided by our account department and that is where all our foreign customers pay their courier service delivery fee without any hitches.
I will be waiting for your response also provide us with your direct reachable telephone line as we cannot get through with the one you provided us with again include a copy of your id .

Regards
Alex Jita
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.