Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mssmadar44@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mssmadar44@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:02 pm

Email received:

Sorry to break into your privacy in this manners, I'm Smadar Barber-Tsadik, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of First International Bank of Israel Ltd (FIBI). I am getting in touch with you regarding an extremely important and urgent matter. If you would oblige me the opportunity, I shall provide you with details upon your response.

Faithfully,
Smadar Barber-Tsadik

Header:

Received: from [192.168.8.101] (unknown [197.242.124.21])
Subject: Oblige Asap!
To: Recipients
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 20:01:50 -0700
Reply-To: mssmadar44@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20200727024426.A99E91232BE@correo.anfaco.es>

Originating IP: 197.242.124.21
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Abuja
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sbt147@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:50 pm

E-mail to: mssmadar44@gmail.com

Gets a reply from: sbt147@outlook.com

ATTENTION : CONFIDENTIAL LETTER

Thank you for the response to my email; I want you to know that my reason for contacting you is very important and legitimate. Please take this seriously. All I want is an honest deal with you. I will start by introducing myself. I am Ms. Smadar Barber-Tsadik the Executive Vice President Banking Division with FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL (FIBI), Tel Aviv branch, Israel. I have been working for FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD (FIBI) for the past 10 years.

I am getting in touch with you regarding a fund of a deceased client who had an investment placed under my bank management. I would respectfully request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. Please know that I’m contacting you on my own free will, secretly and no one should know about our communication.

In late 2006, the subject matter, Engr. Kelvin - came to our bank to engage in business discussion with our private banking division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of $13,000,000USD (Thirteen Million United States Dollars), which he wishes to have us invest on his behalf after being paid for his concluded contract with Oil Refineries Ltd (ORL) Israel. He used to work with the Oil Refineries Ltd (ORL) here in Israel, as foreign expatriate.

As requested by him we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive interest margins for the first 2 years of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood at the point of $609,000USD (Six Hundred and Nine Thousand United State Dollars). In late 2009 he instructed my bank that the principal sum and the accrued interest $13,609,000USD (Thirteen Million, Six Hundred and Nine Thousand United State Dollars) be liquidated because he needed to make an urgent investment. He instructed that the fund should be liquidated and transferred to a security consultancy firm based in London United Kingdom for safe keeping. The firm is a special private firm that accept deposit from high net worth individuals and blue-chip corporations that handle valuable products or undertake transactions that need immediate access to funds.

Unfortunately, on the 21st April, 2010 Engr. Kelvin was involved in a car accident along Yehuda Halevy St, Tel Aviv Israel, sadly all occupants of the vehicle lost their lives. He neither mentioned a next of kin or beneficiary in our record as well as the record of the security firm, he died intestate because he neither had a wife nor child while he was alive. This implies that this fund currently does not belong to anyone and in accordance with my banking policy, funds under my bank

care will be reversed back and disburse among the top executive board members in a certain period of time.

I propose that since you share the same last name with the deceased and I have exclusive access to his file, you will be made the beneficiary/next of kin of the fund. We can establish that you are the only available and sole authorized next of kin. I am prepared to guide you through the process that will lead to the authorization of the release of the fund to you as his next of kin. A next of kin can be legally identified by a bank if a deceased did not assign any. I know this may be heavy for you but please trust me on this, in the banking sector things like this happen, we see so much cash and funds being reassigned. The other option is that the money will revert back to the state to some corrupt top government officials.

My intention for executing this deal is to save someone very important in my life all I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I assure and guarantee you that the process will be executed in a legitimate way, I will protect you from any breach of law. I’m a Jewish believer, I won’t lie to you because it is against my religion and I expect the same from you. Please kindly handle this as confidential and privileged information, let us take advantage of this once in a life time opportunity of becoming financially stable. I need you to be positive, we can do this together.

Upon your positive decision, I shall explain to you how this deal will be executed.

Thanks for your time, awaiting your positive responds/decision.

Sincerely
Smadar Barber-Tsadik
Executive Vice President
Banking Division
FIBI BANK ISRAEL

Header:

Return-Path: <sbt147@outlook.com>
Received: from EUR05-DB8-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-db8eur05olkn2069.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [40.92.89.69])
Wed, 29 Jul 2020
Subject: Re: Oblige Asap
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sbt147@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:13 pm

Dear

I really wish we can meet but due to my line of work is impossible for me to travel. Please kindly find attached to this mail details on how we are to go about this project. I believe we can both achieve this via emails. you can also provide me any means of identification so we can get to know each other better for trust and easy communications.

Regards

Ms. Smadar Barber-Tsadik

Deputy Chief Executive Officer

Banking Division

FIBI BANK ISRAEL

Text from the attached PDF file:

ATTENTION : EXPLAINING THE PROCESS
Thank you for your response and decision in following up this deal. Once again I
want our communication to remain via email during this process of executing this
deal for secrecy concern. I assure you everything will be carried out legally as I have
planned. I promise everything will work for our favor as long as you adhere to my
instruction. Please at this moment, I want you to know and believe that this is a
very serious and once in a life time opportunity.
We never know when life is about to shower us with fortune, however, we spend
so much time wishing that life does, to me this is two sincere friends coming
together to share some decent money because no one is ever going to come for this
fund. I need to state the very crucial issue, you see someone very dear to me (my
father) recently became sick and his medical examination is about to be initiated,
he is the only family I have and I intend to take care of him with my share of this
deal. My father took care of me when I lost my mother giving birth to me, now he’s
old and I want to do everything in my power to take care of him while I can.
I believe we can achieve this within a short period of time. Please I’m taking you by
your words in keeping this deal confidential no one should have the knowledge of
our communication. Looking at the delicate nature of this deal, you can see why I
have to contact you secretly, I am trusting on you to hold up to your end of the deal
by keeping the fund safe till we meet. Soon as this deal is successful, we shall
arrange for a private meeting and sharing of the fund shall be on a ratio 50:40:10,
were 50% will be for me, 40% for you and 10% for miscellaneous expenses
incurred like taxation from your country after receiving the fund because when you
receive the fund, we have to wait for about 2 weeks of closing transaction window
with all banks before accessing the fund. We both have a lot to gain from this once
in a life time opportunity. I want to know if you are in agreement with this and
please be discreet about it.
Upon your agreement with the share, I shall provide you letter of request for you
to contact First International Bank of Israel. Immediately you contact my bank, a
meeting will be held and the management board will request for verification and
confirmation as to your relationship with the deceased. This is where an attorney
will make available the needed documents, confirming and declaring you as the
next of kin to the deceased and if needed represent you as your attorney. This is
not as easy as it sounds but I assure you I’ll do everything in my power to make it
work. Once the documents are confirmed legit, my bank will then instruct the
holding bank in United Kingdom to release the fund to you, this is where I need you
the most, my bank will be keeping tracks and records of the transfer process and I

need the fund to be transferred directly to your personal account thereby
confirming you as the next of kin as a result of your long existing account.
When my bank finally approves the release of the fund to you, I will be relying on
you to update me of every communication with the holding bank. I will guide you
all the way to make sure there is no mistake or whatsoever.
When the holding bank begins contact with you, all legal procedures will be
completed and then the fund will be transfer to your account. I need to know if you
have an active account that can receive transfer internationally and how long have
you been using this account? Remember, we are talking about $13,609,000.00USD.
Immediately the transfer is done, all necessary documents covering the fund will
be sent to your bank. You do not need to inform your bank about it, your bank will
be notified.
There is a saying that says “Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of a
horse; over a long time, you learn about the character of your friend.” I want you to
know my friend I'm a woman of few words, I believe in action, know that I'm
following my Hebrew (mind) on this, I have decided to trust and believe you with
all my heart in succeeding and I expect the same from you. I promise never to lie to
you and I will keep this deal confidential between us. I will write you at my own
convenience in other to keep our communication private and secret. I shall keep
you informed on everything I do here so you can picture it clearly.
Getting to know me, attached is my official identity to this email for you to know
who I am. No one is perfect but I can assure you of 100% trust and honesty from
my side. My home address is Shabazi 33, Tel Aviv, Israel, I like swimming and
sometimes play golf. I’m well-travelled and have worked so hard all my life to
ensure that I live a good life and take good care of my father, I’m still a very active
woman. My ex-husband was also from Israel, unfortunately, we are now divorced
and never had a child, it was very sad for me. I would really appreciate you
telling me about yourself, Fullname, Contact Address, Occupation, Nationally
etc? And if possible an identity for proper recognition.
I need you to understand that my hope of taking care of my father depends on this
deal and when it is successful, I am trusting that everything will be as we shall
agree. Like I have said earlier about having access to the deceased file, below is a
copy of contract agreement presented to my bank and was verified before carryout
the investment.
Upon your reply, I shall provide you with details on how to contact First
International Bank of Israel.
Awaiting your prompt response.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.