Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

samohene10@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

samohene10@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 23, 2019 1:22 pm

Email:

Attention,

I represent an investor seeking` to invest in any lucrative investment in your country, If you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in real estate or in any other business, Please write me for possible business co-operation.

Regards,

Barr.Samuel Ohene.

Header:

Received: from [139.180.134.175]
Subject: JOINT VENTURE.
Reply-To: samohene10@gmail.com

Originating IP: 139.180.134.175
Originating ISP: Choopa, Llc
City: Singapore
Country of Origin: Singapore
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Barr.Samuel Ohene - bunchsteven@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:55 pm

Email received:

Attention,

I represent an investor seeking` to invest in any lucrative investment in your country, If you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in real estate or in any other business, Please write me for possible business co-operation.

Regards,

Barr.Samuel Ohene.

Header:

Received: from IP-221-118.dataclub.eu (unknown [46.183.221.118])
Subject: I NEED YOUR REPLY./
To: Recipients
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 11:40:42 +0300
Reply-To: bunchsteven@hotmail.com

Originating IP: 46.183.221.118
Originating ISP: Dataclub S.a.
Country of Origin: Latvia
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

robi5000@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:15 pm

Email received:

Attention,

Regards,

Barr.Samuel Ohene.

Header:

Received: from User (unknown [84.38.134.57])
Reply-To: <frobi5000@hotmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION.//
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 18:55:08 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Originating IP: 84.38.134.57
Originating ISP: Dataclub S.a.
City: Riga
Country of Origin: Latvia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: samohene10@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:20 pm

Type of message received after replying to any of the above messages:

This to confirm the receipt of your email, I believe that we can form a very lucrative business partnership. One of our clients is interested in investing in your country. The total amount of funds available for investments is $116,000,000.00 {One Hundred and sixteen Million US Dollars}. As I am contacting you now, I have also contacted another three different companies with regards to this proposal and will eventually be dealing with the most suitable and capable individual to handle this type of transaction. Due to my client’s political position, he wants this to be carried out carefully and very discreetly. This means all the information we transmit in the course of this transaction must be kept strictly confidential between those involved.
In order to fully evaluate your capability to handle this transaction, I will proceed to ask you the following questions.

1. Are you familiar with handling large volumes of funds before in the past? This does not necessarily have to be as much as the amount described above.

2. Do you have a bank account that can accommodate these funds without raising any eyebrow?

3. Do you have any project (s) that requires funding? This may be an existing project or a future project.

4. Introduction and description of yourself and company.

5. Your full name and office address.

6. Your direct contact phone numbers for easy communication.

If you do, please give a short summary of the projects. We will be asking for a more detailed executive summary if we eventually decide to work with you. This decision will be based on your answers. Please do not be offended by these questions as we are not trying to undermine you in any way, but due to the amount of funds involved, we just need to know if you are going to be able to handle this transaction.
I hope to hear back from you and look forward to a successful, positive and mutually beneficial relationship with you.

Best Regards,

Barr.Samuel Ohene.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sessel101@citromail.hu

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:16 pm

Loan scam.

Attention; Dear,

I represent an investor seeking` to invest in any lucrative
investment in your country, If you have a solid background and idea of
making good profit in real estate or in any other business, Please
write me for possible business cooperation.

Regards,

Barr. Samuel Ayisi Ohene
Email: sessel101@citromail.hu

Header:

Return-Path: <mikeopara234@gmail.com>
Reply-To: sessel101@citromail.hu
From: "Barr. Samuel Ayisi Ohene" <mikeopara234@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 13:21:30 +0100
Message-ID: <CAO-8nz1Vz1vt2+6pn+ogFphi5ieYvc2W-cjxpzfSSR4R3VDwxQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: KINDLY REPLY.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

aubanroberto@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:24 pm

Recovery scam.

Hello,

I hope this mail meets you in good health. My name is Barr. Samuel Ohene, who has been working tirelessly to see that your funds are transferred to your country without you spending any money for bank charges and other fees.

I wish to let you know that we have been working very hard over the years to see how best the funds will be transferred out of China where the funds are now, and I wish to let you know that we have successfully moved the funds to our corresponding bank in China. We have just find out from the originating bank that there are some fees that we will have to pay before they can start processing the papers for the transfer to be made to your nominated account that you will provide later. the fees that we have to pay is the Processing/Administrative cost, contract Registration/Legalization/Notary cost, stamp duty cost, notary fees and syndication cost plus the necessary Chinese taxes ,this is required in other for them to get the necessary documents required before the transfer of the money to your account will be made. The documents will be submitted to the bank in China in other for us to have access to the account before the funds will be wired to your nominated account in your country. We will also pay your travel expenses from the money if need be for you to travel.

We have been making an arrangement with a financier who is based in the United States to cover all expenses to be incurred and he has promised to raise money for us so that we can pay the fees and obtain the documents, the only problem I have now is that he cannot send the money to me directly due the fact that i don't have a bank account in the United States which is the only country he can send the money, but I promised him that my partner is based in United states and he said that you should get in touch with him for discussions before he can start the process of transferring the needed funds to you.

Before we proceed, I will like you to reconfirm your details as follows:

1] Your full name, company name and office address.

2] Your direct contact phone/whatsapp numbers for easy communication.

3] Amount involved in your transaction.

HIS DETAILS IS AS FOLLOWS:

Mr.Auban Roberto.

Email: aubanroberto@aol.com

Phone:1-856-946-6014 United States of America.

So please contact him immediately let him know that i directed you to him concerning my discussion with him, so that we can get the money and pay the fees without delay to avoid jeopardizing the transaction at this concluding stage of transferring the money to your account.

Please always keep me posted with your communication with him, so I can be advising you accordingly.

Best Regards,

Barr.Samuel Ohene.

Header:

Return-Path: <hensonpaul13@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 10:35:57 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAZUXL+KDRabBUqeVtE1e_31waqq_F8TUyE1A0fT6xvL_46i=g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: NEW DEVELOPMENT.

+18569466014
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Collingswood, NJ
Original network provider* Xo New Jersey, Inc.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ccott100@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:41 pm

Same scam, new mail address.

Attention,

Regards,

Barr.Samuel A.Ohene

Header:

Message-Id: <c0a5b0$3kofo7@mx4.digi.com.my>
Received: from unknown (HELO User) ([87.120.84.37])
by mx4.digi.com.my with SMTP; 18 Oct 2023 01:54:52 +0800
Reply-To: <ccott100@gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE CLARIFY
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 10:54:56 -0700
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Originating IP: 87.120.84.37
Originating ISP: Sharcom Ltd.
City: Kozloduj
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.