Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

susan.sakmar@hotmail.com sakmar.susan1@yandex.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

susan.sakmar@hotmail.com sakmar.susan1@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:11 pm

Attn Of Beneficiary,

Your Compensation fund worth of $5.2m usd is due for delivery as your email was selected base on scammed victimized peoples Email ID Draw hold last week , kindly update me with your your full name and your present residential address and workable phone number to enable me confirm and commence delivery within 5 working days Reply Via sakmar.susan1@yandex.com

Thanks

Sakmar Susan

header:

Return-Path: <susan.sakmar@hotmail.com>
Received: from VI1PR02MB3037.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::6c7d:4554:de6f:427f]) by VI1PR02MB3037.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::6c7d:4554:de6f:427f%3]) with mapi id 15.20.3174.025;
Mon, 13 Jul 2020
Subject: Last notification mail for your Compensation fund
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sakmar.susan1@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:20 pm

Attention of :

I am sorry for not responding to your email early as i was very busy in office attending to some other foreign beneficiaries whose funds are ready for crediting into their various accounts by the paying bank.

I have received your address but you are also required to send copy of your identification,your full banking details for the processing of your payment.We advise beneficiaries to send their full banking details where the funds can be transferred to after the processing of their payment documents because it is easier to send these funds directly into the beneficiaries' account for their receipt and confirmation.

Therefore,you are hereby requested to send the following thus:Your full banking details,and copy of your identification and as soon as i receive them,i will forward them and the first information you provided to the paying bank and they will contact you to begin the processing of your payment via bank to bank (telegraphic wire transfer).

I will appreciate your urgent response and compliance to this request in your own interest and in the earliest.Send also you Mobile Telephone number for easy communications.

Waiting Urgently for your response.

Sincerely,

Mrs Susan Sakmar.
Director of Affairs,
Scam Victims Compensation Commission.

Header:

Return-Path: <sakmar.susan1@yandex.com>
Received: from localhost (localhost [::1]) by mxback8q.mail.yandex.net (mxback/Yandex) with ESMTP id ocpj15Zktn-9Jj8EMX1;
Wed, 15 Jul 2020
Envelope-From: sakmar-susan1@yandex.com
Subject: Attn: / Urgent Response
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sakmar.susan1@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:38 pm

From the Desk of Mrs Susan Sakmar,
Director of Affairs,
2,Walter Carrington Crescent,
Ikoyi,Lagos.
TEL/FAX: 234-1-2442324.

Attention:

Thanks for your response and your banking details which i have received.It is pertinent to note that these compensation entitlements are released in batches of four beneficiaries and we always do our best to give valuable advise to beneficiaries in each batch to receive their funds.

It will interest you to know that the following beneficiaries have received their funds under this program.

This commission was initiated by the United Nations to give a little relief to all those foreign nationals who were defrauded over the years by some miscreants and criminals who operate from their hide outs and the federal government is involved to carry out the release of these funds to beneficiaries in the earliest especially now that the federal government is battling to save the image of this country from further damage before the international community.

Note that the following beneficiaries have received their compensation entitlements of $5.2Million each since the inception of this program under various batches and they include thsu: Mr Alvin Chua- Arizona,USA,(2)Dr Jiri Pasovsky Mudr-Melsinki,Czech Republic,(3)Jean Pierre-Christchurch,New Zealand,(4)John W.Woodhouse-Queensland,Australia,(5)Mrs Judith Bernstern Holly-North Dakota,USA,(6)Mrs Violeta Nancy Sepulveda Flores-Santiago,Chile,(7)Deda Dedvukaj-Illinois,USA,(Malaysian Citizen living in USA).(8)Ahmed Aleki-Western Samoa,(9)Ms De Ann Kay Ponthieux- Miami Florida,Adhi Arif Priyanto- Indonesia,Kim Chulmin - South Korea,Ronald R.E Bailey - Miami,Florida and a host of others.

The only advise which guides beneficiaries in receiving their compensation entitlements is compliance to instructions and very soon,you will send me a message to say ,thank you as you will be counted as one of the beneficiaries of this program.I am not trying to impress any one but i am stating the obvious fact as far as this program is concerned.

Therefore before the close of work today,i will forward your full information to the paying bank,Fidelity Bank Plc for further actions as regards the processing of your payment documents.

The federal government is sincerely sorry over your past bitter experiences in the hands of these criminals who portray the image of government in bad light as the security agencies are working on arresting them for arraignment for their criminal activities.

Whatever you did not know as regards this program,let me know for further clearance and guidance.

I will appreciate your confirmation of this message as soon as you receive it.

Sincerely,

Mrs Susan Sakmar,
(Director of Affairs)

Phone:
+23412442324
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Lagos
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fidbank01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:52 pm

FROM THE DESK OF REV.(DR)FRED UBAH,
HEAD,FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT.
FIDELITY BANK PLC.
2,KOFO ABAYOMI STREET,
VICTORIA ISLAND-LAGOS.
TEL/FAX: +234-81-446-71714.

Attention of Date: 17th July,2020.

Re: Transfer/Payment of $5.2Million Dollars only.

Please,be informed that we have received your below stated full information from the Director of Scam Victims Compensation Commission,Mrs Susan Sakmar for the processing and payment of your Compensation funds/entitlements totaling $5.2Million Dollars only.

You are therefore required to make urgent re-confirmation of your below stated information so that we shall commence the processing of your payment papers to be completed within 3 bank working days as stipulated in the Foreign Payment Acts.

The reason why we insist on beneficiary's personal re-confirmation of their information as we receive them is to avoid any wrong crediting of funds into wrong account coordinates or diversion of funds to different accounts as was the case in the past.

Your information states thus:

Beneficiary's Name :
Address;
Telephone:
Email Address:

Bank Name:
Account No:
ABA:
sift Code:

Please,make corrections urgently(if any)as i look forward to receive your re-confirmation of your information as stated above to facilitate the commencement of the processing of your classified Funds Release papers.

Attached here is copy of my identification.

Sincerely,

Rev.Dr.Fred Ubah,
Head,Foreign Operations Dept.
Fidelity Bank Plc.

header:

Return-Path: <fidbank01@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic316.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020
Subject: Attn:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fidbank01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:03 pm

From the Desk of Re.Dr Fred Ubah,
Fidelity Bank Plc.
2,Kofo Abayomi Str.
Victoria Island-Lagos.

Attention of Date: 20th July,2020.

Thanks for your re-confirmation of your information which i received few hours ago as i come to my office.

We always request beneficiary's personal re-confirmation of this sort to ensure that all information of the recipient are correct to avoid wrong crediting of account.

Therefore,we have commenced the processing of your classified Funds Release Documents today,20th July to be completed within 3 bank working days as stipulated in the Foreign Payment Acts as amended in 2016.The processing will be completed on Wednesday,22nd July and i will get back to you.

And once the processing of these documents are completed,the Board of Directors of this reputable financial institution will sign the Funds Approval Order in readiness for the crediting of your nominated account No: domiciled with .

Please,acknowledge receipt of this email and include your bank's address while replying.

Yours Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Fred Ubah,
Fidelity Bank Plc.

Phone: +2348144671714
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fidbank01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:46 pm

From the Desk of Rev.Dr Fred Ubah,
Fidelity Bank Plc.
2,Kofo Abayomi Street,
Victoria Island,Lagos.
Tel/Fax: +234-81-446-71714.

Attention:

I am in receipt of your address for the ATM payment of your funds.

It is hoped that the processing of your Classified Payment Documents shall be completed tomorrow,22nd July as programmed and after the signing of the Funds Release Documents by the Board of Directors of Fidelity Bank Plc,i will get back to you for your payment advise.

Please,provide a working telephone number where you can be reached because the one you had earlier confirmed to me : is always on voice mail and no one picks it.

I look forward to your urgent response.

Sincerely and best regards.

Rev.(Dr) Fred Ubah,
Fidelity Bank Plc.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fidbank01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:20 pm

From the Desk of Rev.Dr Fred Ubah,
Fidelity Bank Plc.
2,Kofo Abayomi Street,
Victoria Island,Lagos.
Tel/Fax: +234-81-446-71714.

Attention:

I got your message and wish to let you know that we are going to conclude he processing of your classified Funds Release Documents today 22nd Julya s programmed.

That is why i called you the previous day to inform you but your phone went into answering machine.

I called you on tel Number: with my number +234-81-446-71714.I will call you again later today once the processing is concluded.

Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Fred Ubah,
Fidelity Bank Plc.

THE DESK OF REV.(DR)FRED UBAH,
FIDELITY BANK PLC.
2,KOFO ABAYOMI STREET,
VICTORIA ISLAND-LAGOS.

To: Date: 22nd July,20120

We have successfully completed the processing of your payment documents today,21st July,2020 along with that of three other foreign beneficiaries and that is to say that your compensation entitlements of $5.2Million Dollars only is now ready for transfer into your nominated Account No: with Swift Code: and ABA: domiciled with as you requested.

Upon the completion of the processing of beneficiary's payment documents,we advise beneficiaries to come in person if possible for the signing of their Funds Release Documents(FRD) so that you will be able to see the extent to which we have gone in readiness for the release of your funds as the funds are now "FULLY BONDED" in readiness for crediting into your account as stated above.But if for any reason you may not be able to come for this all important signing of these classified payment papers,please indicate in your revert email to me.

Your urgent signing of these Classified documents will determine our urgent crediting of your above stated account with your compensation sum of USD$5.2Million only.

Please,note that "Email or Fax copies" of these documents are "NOT VALID" for this payment and therefore CANNOT BE SENT to any beneficiary by email or fax for signing unless you can come here and sign or a lawyer here will sign on your behalf.

The classified documents MUST BE SIGNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL COPIES ONLY.That is why your presence here is required to sign them and to avoid any mistakes on the documents.But like i said,if for any reason you may not be able to come in person,please,indicate while replying so that we shall consider any possible alternative for the signing of these documents.

We do conduct these payment in good condition following the efforts made by the Director of Affairs of Scam Victims Compensation Commission,Mrs Susan Sakmar in the release of these grants and our commitment in carrying out these payments being paid to foreign beneficiaries by the federal government through this financial institution.

So,your funds are now ready for wiring into your account as soon as the signing of your Classified Funds Release Documents are signed by you or possibly by a lawyer on your behalf.

Therefore,kindly indicate in your revert email and tell me if you will be able to come and sign these documents or i will send you the contact details of a lawyer who will sign on your behalf at the beneficiary's expense so that you can discuss with him directly on the modalities for him to sign the documents on your behalf to facilitate the crediting of your account.

I will oblige your urgent response to this email as soon as you receive this message.

Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Fred Ubah,
Fidelity Bank Plc.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fidbank01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:44 pm

FIDELITY BANK PLC.
2,KOFO ABAYOMI STREET,
VICTORIA ISLAND-LAGOS.

To: Date: 23rd July,2020.

Like i stated in the email which i sent you yesterday,your funds are now ready for crediting into your account No: domiciled with JP Morgan Chase Bank but the Classified Funds Release Documents MUST be duly signed by either the beneficiary of the funds or a lawyer whom the beneficiary will request to sign these documents on his behalf.

Therefore,if you will be able to come in person,that will be very good so that you will have the
opportunity to seethe process of your payment and then sign the relevant documents to facilitate the crediting of your account with your compensation entitlements.

Therefore,let me know urgently your position of coming in person to sign these documents or i will send you the contact details of a lawyer who had signed similar documents on behalf some other beneficiaries and they were all paid.

I look forward to your urgent response and actions.

Please,find attached copy of your Funds Approval Document for your perusal and records as i await your

urgent response.

Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Fred Ubah.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fidbank01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:39 pm

FIDELITY BANK PLC.
2,KOFO ABAYOMI STREET,
VICTORIA ISLAND-LAGOS.

To: Date: 24th July,2020.

Of course,the documents are here in my office and beneficiaries are expected to come to my office at 2,Kofo Abayomi Str,Victoria Island,Lagos to sign them to facilitate the crediting of their funds into their respective accounts.

The reason why we give the option of a lawyer signing is as a result of the dreaded Coronavirus pandemic which has minimized international movements as normalcy has not fully returned to the aviation industry.

That is why most beneficiaries prefer a lawyer signing the documents on their behalf but at their little expense.

So,if you prefer a lawyer signing on your behalf,let me know in your revert message so that i will send you the contact information of a lawyer who had signed similar documents on behalf of numerous beneficiaries and you discuss with him directly which is the same as the beneficiary signing.

And if however,you will be able to come,that will be ok so that you will be able to see the progress so far made in readiness for the release of your funds.Please,do let me know your option in a revert message as i await your urgent response and actions.

Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Fred Ubah,
Fidelity Bank Plc.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fidbank01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:14 am

FIDELITY BANK PLC.
2,KOFO ABAYOMI STREET,
VICTORIA ISLAND-LAGOS.

To:

Thanks for your email.

If you cannot be able to come to our office here in Lagos to sign these documents,you have my consent to contact the lawyer who will sign on your behalf but like i said,at your expense.

He had signed similar documents on behalf of many beneficiaries and their funds were credited into their respective accounts.

Though a very busy lawyer but if he accepts to sign on your behalf and you meet his demand for the signing fee,all is done.

His contact details stated below thus:

Lawyer's Name: Mr Joseph Marcus Esq(SAN),
Office Address: 60 Walter Carrington Crescent,Ikoyi,Lagos.
Email Address: equitylaw_firm1@yahoo.com

You are advised to contact him using the above address and let me know your discussions with him.

Sincerely,

Rev.Dr Fred Ubah,
Fidelity Bank Plc.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.