Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mariella Pinna - mariellapinna55@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Mariella Pinna - mariellapinna55@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:38 am

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim.

Emails received:

Date: 4/6/20 09:58
To:
Subject: Thanks for your response

Hello Dear xxx
Thanks for your response, I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, My name is Pfc Mariella Pinna, I am US military officer currently in Libya now working with NATO COALITION FORCE. i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did. out of the total fund my share was $460,000,00 (Four Hundred and Sixthy Thousand United States Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of (UBA Bank of Benin ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country after our mission in Libya, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been transfer to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a lawyer in Benin Republic and pay him for him to stand as my lawyer to assist me transfer the money to any of country of my choose on my behalf. The money was transfer from (Aman Bank of Libya) to UBA BANK De Senegal from Libya for security purpose,The bank told me that they will transfer the money through ATM VISA CARD so there will not be any form of risk involve in the process of the transfer

I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is transfer through ATM VISA CARD and you receive it and keep it well until I arrive to your country, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country, please One passionate appeal, i beg you not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete.

Please try to keep this information secret if you tell it to people it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction,well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Love from.
Pfc Mariella Pinna
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mariellapinna55@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:40 am

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020, 17:35 Mariella Pinna <mariellapinna55@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear xxx
I hope you are healthy and fine?.I want to say a big thanks to you for making out time to write me. Dear i assure you that this deal is risk free and 100% guarantee success, please i do not want you to see this deal as some thing that will bring problem to you, but i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal, honestly i have made every necessary arrangement with my lawyer and the UBA bank to transfer the fund to you peacefully through ATM VISA CARD of $460,000.00 USD,to Avoid stop order or paying transfer tax.

Am a Military Lady that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit, i choose you to be my Business partner and also help me in receiving this Fund, my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, I chose to use you as Business partner in this deal because am not permitted to send package down or Fund to any of my friends nor relatives since am still in the military camp outside USA, if i eventually send out any thing to any country it will be suspicious and i will be query for the action, so i choose you because i know you are the ideal person for this deal.

Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, i promise you will not regret been part of this matter, i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me,but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind . One more time i want to let you know that there is no complication or Risk on this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the ATM VISA CARD of $460,000.00 USD. Please try and keep this matter secret between you and i,to avoid making room for enemy because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us, I recieve your information as you sent to me such as ;

Your full names:...........
Your age:...........
Your address:..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

Once am through here with my official assignment by June 2020, i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with Investment Projects in Korea, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the ATM VISA CARD OF $460,000.00 USD and safe keeping it on my behalf till i come over then i will withdraw all the money and handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself,but before i deposit the money i will give you your 30% and you will help me to Invest the Fund in your country,

I await your immediate response.
Hugs !!
Yours Pfc Mariella Pinna,
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mariellapinna55@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:41 am

Date: 4/7/20 18:40
To:
Subject: Re: Dear xxx

My dear
Please contact the lawyer with your details as you sent to me for direction how you will receive the ATM CARD.

My dear, This is the lawyer in Cotonou Benin Republic contact him immediately as i told you he will make very good arrangement to assist us and i have direct the bank ATM CARD transfer department manager to pay him for the work, he will go to the bank to receive the ATM VISA CARD and post it to you in your country Address through DHL post office.
This Fund $460,000.00 USD have be process and credited in to UBA ATM VISA CARD, It is in the bank already because i have made all the expenses,

Right now the help the lawyer will give to us is to go to the bank and sign on behalf of you to receive the ATM VISA CARD as my beneficiary and your name and your information will be register in the ATM VISA CARD Account as the owner to receive it,after the process in the bank I will communicate with the bank ATM VISA CARD transfer department Manager to issue the ATM VISA CARD to the lawyer Barrister Hassan Salif to post to my beneficiary and the ATM VISA CARD secret CODE NUMBER will be send to you for security reasons.

As soon as you receive the ATM VISA CARD in your country the bank will send the secret CODE NUMBER to you to go to your bank ATM MACHINE to test the ATM VISA CARD and start withdrawing the money and banking it in your Bank account until i come over to your country for the Investment project.

I will like you to follow my Instruction and the lawyer direction so that you will receive the ATM VISA CARD peaceful in this week,

please go ahead and contact the lawyer with his contact information below.

Name. ............ Barrister Salif Hassan
E-mail address ....( hassanchamberss@lawyer.com )
Telephone number:...... ( + 229-90805616)

He will educate you more on how you will receive the ATM Visa Card in your provided Address, Please feel
free to contact him on mail or phone. the money has been credited in ATM VISA CARD at UBA bank Cotonou Benin Republic.

I await your immediate response, have a nice and lovely day
Hugs

Yours
Pfc Mariella Pinna,

+22990805616
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
Original network provider* Libercom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.