Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

efccnig00000@yahoo.com.ph

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

efccnig00000@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:46 pm

Re: Bank of America Notification

Bank of America <efccnig00000@yahoo.com.ph>
Reply-To: boa_credit0090@outlook.com

Sat, 11 Jul at 17:09

Bank of America New York Head Office of (Paying Bank)
From The Desk of: Paul M, Donofrio.
Bank of America.
1680 Broadway, New York. NY 10019, USA.
Vice Chairman on Investment
Banking Director, Credit Control Dept.
Lobby: Mon-Thu 9-4, Fri 9-6, Sat 9-1, Sun Closed

We officially notify that our bank has received a wire transfer payment credit instruction, which will be transferred to your bank account through our bank and has been officially approved by the management of (WBS) to credit the 18.5 MILLION amount to your bank account.

I hereby acquaint you with the procedure for the release and transfer of this approved payment fund to you. You must provide us with the legal requirements below so that my office can take action immediately.

Full name:
Address:
Telephone:
Mobile:

This is a golden opportunity for you to receive your fund. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Your immediate response is highly needed to enable us commence with the transfer.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Paul M. Donofrio
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.