Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenniferbaxer63@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jenniferbaxer63@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:35 pm

Re: AUDITS & ACCOUNTS DEPT

jennifer baxer <jenniferbaxer63@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 7 Jul at 23:27

FIRST BANK GROUP OF NIGERIA (PLC)

(Lagos Head Quarters ,Ikoyi Branch)

Attention:Sir/Madam

I am Mrs Jennifer Baxer the manager Audit & Accounts dept. in FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA I am writing to request your assistance to transfer the sum of (Six Million, Five hundred thousand United States dollars) into your accounts.

The above sum belongs to our deceased customer late Leonardo Mattiyahu from Italy who died along with his entire family in corona virus in his country Italy and since then the fund has been in a suspense account.

After my further investigation, I discovered that Mr Leonardo Mattiyahu died with his next of kin and according to the laws and constitution guiding this banking institution stated that after the expiration , if no body or person comes for the claim as the next of kin, the fund will be channel into national treasury as unclaimed fund.. Because of the static of this transaction I want you to stand as the next of kin so that our
Your Age.................................
Your Country..............................
Passport / driving license.......
Your Occupation..........................
Your Personal Mobile Number....

Copyright © 1984 All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline. First bank we are the best,the oldest .And the Most Reliable.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY BUSINESS KINDLY LET ME KNOW,AM A MARRIED WOMAN WITH KIDS,ALL I WANT IS THE BEST FOR MY FAMILY AND NOTHING ELSE MORE

THANK YOU
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jenniferbaxer63@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:18 pm

Same email address, this time used in a lottery scam.

5th Floor East Commonwealth Center 55 Currie Street Adelaide SA 5000 , South Australia .

WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dear

We are delighted to inform you of the result of the E-mail address ballot lottery draw of the Australian cash-out lotto by international programme,which took place on the 27th of FEBRUARY 2024.This is a computer generated lottery of Internet users using email addresses

for draws.

This lotto draw is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their E-mail addresses from different World Wide Web(www) sites.Your e- mail address attached to ticket number: 275-189-657-23-05 with Serial number 8756-05 drew the lucky numbers and bonus ball number which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of (EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref:ILP/HW 47509/02.

This is from the total cash prize of US Two Million Dollars,shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category.All participant were selected randomly through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada , Australia , United States , Asia, Europe , Middle East , Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions programme

which is conducted annually.This Lottery is being promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of Multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have an operational base.

Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our European representative office in Amsterdam,Holland , as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of US Eight Hundred Thousand dollar will be released to you from our regional branch office in West Africa.We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes for US 1.3 billion international draw.Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU QUOTE YOUR BELOW WINNING PARTICULARS WHEN CONTACTING YOUR AGENT:

Ref: (4758961725)

Batch: (ALLINC 70564943902/188)

Winning no: (FGNGB2701/LPRC

Header:

Return-Path: <jenniferbaxer63@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 19:05:02 -0700
Message-ID: <CACcYqpwp9bf_fCdeH=gS1UH8a=oT23KvefjDLpDCPMskzgPsVw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re:Australia Lottery
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.