Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

keystoneregistrar@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

keystoneregistrar@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:13 pm

Re: LETTER OF EMPATHY FROM GORDON HILLS AND PARTNERS LEGAL CHAMBERS.

Gordon Hills <keystoneregistrar@gmail.com>
Reply-To: gordonhillschambers@gmail.com
Bcc:

Thu, 11 Jun at 22:34

11thJune,2020.
Mr. Gordon Hills & Partners,
Gordon Hills Legal Law Chambers,
Solicitors & Advocates, British Court of Justice,
Debt Management Office Accredited Lawyers,
20 Victoria Str., London SW1H United Kingdom.

Attention: Sir

My name is Mr. Gordon Hills from London, United Kingdom. I am an advocate of the British High Court of Justice in London and one of the accredited lawyers to the Debt Management Office (DMO) London.

I have not had any formal contact with you before now; I feel privileged to write to you having read briefly your astonishing profile and at God’s destined and appointed time.

Please don’t be offended by my question; Have you at any time been contacted by the Debt Management Office (DMO) regarding funds credited to your name? Well, I think the answer would be NO! I have this massive information to disclose to you and I crave that you embrace and act swiftly on it.

In the course of my legal prowess with the Office of the Debit Management I stumbled on your file in the office of the Chief Operating Officer,(DMO) abandoned and marked X.

I took your file to my office for study and to my surprise I discover that a total sum of Twenty Million, One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds,(£20,150.000.00) is allocated, accredited and approved to your name from the International Monetary Fund’s and the United Nations respectively since 2019 as compensation but the Chief Operating Officer of Debt Management Office refused to act on it as instructed rather sat on your funds without contacting you for claim but with interest to circumvent the funds into his personal foreign account in Switzerland.

This is a serious financial matter; however, I have moved your file to my legal office for safety and also have written to the legal department of the DMO on my findings and I have been advised on the step to facilitate quick release of the funds to you without the knowledge of the Chief Operating Officer, DMO.

Sir, that’s the privilege contacting you and therefore, seeking for your response and approval to proceed hence I have to file an application in your name for claim. I shall send you my legal identification card and call to Bar Certificate upon receipt of your response.

Thank you!

Disclaimer: Information in this message or an attachment may be legal matters and thereby subject to Gordon Hills Legal Law Chambers, Data Practices Act, London Statutes, Chapter 13, may be subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise protected, and the unauthorized review, copying, re-transmission, or other use or disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited by law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify the sender of the transmission error and then promptly delete this message from your computer system.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

justiceplatform99@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:35 pm

Gordon Hills Legal Law Chambers <justiceplatform99@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 7 Jul at 23:05

7th July,2020.

Attention: Sir,

My name is Mr. Gordon Hills from London, United Kingdom. I am an advocate of the British High Court of Justice in London and one of the accredited lawyers to the Debt Management Office (DMO) London.

I have not had any formal contact with you before now; I feel privileged to write to you having read briefly your astonishing profile and at God’s destined and appointed time.

Please don’t be offended by my question; Have you at any time been contacted by the Debt Management Office (DMO) regarding funds credited to your name? Well, I think the answer would be NO! I have this massive information to disclose to you and I crave that you embrace and act swiftly on it.

In the course of my legal prowess with the Office of the Debit Management I stumbled on your file in the office of the Chief Operating Officer,(DMO) abandoned and marked X.

I took your file to my office for study and to my surprise I discover that a total sum of Twenty Million, One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds,(£20,150.000.00) is allocated, accredited and approved to your name from the International Monetary Fund’s and the United Nations respectively since 2019 as compensation but the Chief Operating Officer of Debt Management Office refused to act on it as instructed rather sat on your funds without contacting you for claim but with interest to circumvent the funds into his personal foreign account in Switzerland.

This is a serious financial matter; however, I have moved your file to my legal office for safety and also have written to the legal department of the DMO on my findings and I have been advised on the step to facilitate quick release of the funds to you without the knowledge of the Chief Operating Officer, DMO.

Sir, that’s the privilege contacting you and therefore, seeking for your response and approval to proceed hence I have to file an application in your name for claim. I shall send you my legal identification card and call to Bar Certificate upon receipt of your response.

Thank you!

Disclaimer: Information in this message or an attachment may be legal matters and thereby subject to Gordon Hills Legal Law Chambers, Data Practices Act, London Statutes, Chapter 13, may be subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise protected, and the unauthorized review, copying, re-transmission, or other use or disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited by law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify the sender of the transmission error and then promptly delete this message from your computer system.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

darren.giulianii@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:14 pm

Gordon Hills Legal Law Chambers <darren.giulianii@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 26 Jul at 20:00

Attention: Sir,

Thank you!

Wayne

gordonhillschambers@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:18 pm

Dear

Thanks for responding delightfully to my email,I appreciate it.

And in view of the intentions of the Chief operating Officer, DMO, is horrendous and condemnable, much finding into the conduct of the chief operating officer today shows that he has diverted some other peoples funds into his personal account without notice.

I shall institute legal actions against him for breach of trust and illegal diversion of funds against the WILL and WISHES of the benefactors after I have successfully ensured that your funds are released and credit into your bank account.I shall make all requisite documents backing the funds credited to your name available in the source of this transaction.

It gives me joy that you have granted me,Gordon Hills Legal Law Chambers and partners the permission to further push unrelentingly the payment of the compensation funds credited to you.

I wholeheartedly accept to fight this financial battle on your behalf and I am giving you my words that I will not rest until justice is done,I will follow it up and will do everything in my powers as the accredited attorney to the Debt Management Office,DMO and to ensure that your funds is released and credited to your designated bank account in country or any bank account of your choice.

Be that as may,I have a concern and the concern rests on my protection in the course of carrying out this legal challenge of ensuring that your funds are released to you. What I mean is would you protect my interest by keeping this empathy information in your mind without exposing it to the Chief Operating Officer,DMO ?

2. Can I trust you till your funds hit your bank account ?

Please if you cannot keep this information in your heart to the end,it will be better to stop forthwith than being betrayed and denied.

I shall proceed with the filing of your compensation funds release papers application upon receipt of your positive reply.

I thank God for your life and as a christian I will be very grateful to oversee the successful end of your funds release and credit into your bank account - I love these challenges as an attorney hence I have come to you with clean hands and empathy.

Please re-confirm your comprehensive information to me for the legal documents.

Stay safe and ensure you adhere to all the safety measures to be protected from Covid-19 virus.

Expecting your response.

God bliss you

Thank you!

Header:

Return-Path: <gordonhillschambers@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Gordon Hills Legal Law Chambers <gordonhillschambers@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020
Subject: Re: FW:Re: LETTER OF EMPATHY FROM GORDON HILLS AND PARTNERS LEGAL CHAMBERS.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:34 am

28th July,2020.

Dear

I acknowledge your email and in truth you have built in me strong courage by giving me your words not to relay this discussion with you to the Chief Operating Officer or any staff. May the good Lord bless and protect for His Love in you is immeasurable.

I am not afraid to die or of any body as far as the pursuit for justice to ensuring that your funds is released to you is concern, the only fear in me is my family and is the reason I seek for your protection and now that I have your words, I will go extra miles to ensure that justice is done and your compensation funds paid to you.

Perfection is not attainable but if we choose perfection, we can catch excellence. That is why I start by doing what is necessary then do what is possible, suddenly you will be doing the impossible.

Well, I have made the first positive step today, it was successful. It is a herculean task and it takes a brave heart to ride and God's intervention because it is a good fight for you.

I went into his office today in his absence to sort for the procedural papers, I have moved your compensation file to the appropriate office and also have filed an application in Royal Court of Justice today seeking for grant of AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM as your trusted attorney- It is one fundamental court judicial papers to grant you as the beneficiary the power of attorney to make claim of the funds and also give me the right, power and authority to stand as your trusted attorney. So,you have to re-confirm to me your particulars in full for the records and the legal documents. Please send it to me upon receipt of my email,I will in court tomorrow for the legal papers. I am an optimistic person and I have this strong belief that no circumstances will stop us from achieving our aim, all I need is your full cooperation.

Once again, I have rested my trust for protection in your hands as I work assiduously for good and best interest and good.

Stay safe and ensure you adhere to all the safety measures to be protected from Covid-19 virus.

God bless you in His riches and expecting your information.

Thank you!

Disclaimer: Information in this message or an attachment may be legal matters and thereby subject to Gordon Hills Legal Law
Chambers, Data Practices Act, London Statutes, Chapter 13, may be subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be
confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise protected, and the unauthorized review, copying, re-transmission, or other use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited by law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately
notify the sender of the transmission error and then promptly delete this message from your computer system.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:20 pm

31st July,2020,

To:

Attention:

I acknowledge your e-mail and am delighted for the trust you have in me,the Hills Legal law Chambers and I wish to state firmly that we will not relent till justice is done by the release of your designated funds.

Apologies for my late email due to some restrictions coupled with court processes. As I stated in my previous email,I was in Court yesterday to secure the authorization paper, AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM from the Royal Court Of Justice: A supporting document as your trusted attorney in confident and a bonafide partner overseeing for the release and transfer of your compensation funds without diversion by any person(s),parties,thereof,comply the Apex Bank of England to issue order to the paying bank for the release and transfer of the established funds and our prayers was granted and the document issued in your name.

I also visited the Metropolitan Police to obtain this important certificate being one of the requisite document; CERTIFICATE OF NO CRIMINAL RECORDS on your behalf to declare that your Crime free and legitimate to receive the funds into your account,with the Certificate you are free to invest your funds in any prospective business investment in the United Kingdom and in any country without any encumbrance.

Please fill in the required information in the spaces provided in the Certificate,also insert your passport,ensure that you return the completed certificate back to me by today or by tomorrow,Saturday,1st August,2020 to submit to Bank Of England unavoidably,Monday 3rd August,2020.

I have attached both valid and vital documents and you're advised to keep the document (AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM) secured and safe. I took this responsibility to secure these documents as a proof of my interest in ensuring that justice prevails, I will need your full your co-operation and support.

I shall take both documents,Affidavit of Claim and Certificate of no criminal record,to the Bank Of England on Monday 3rd August,2020 for authentication and clearance,then subject the nominated bank to swiftly adhere to the directives of the court as expressed/declared in document herein. Please send us your Banking account details for the Bank.

Once again, I have rested my trust for protection in your hands as I work assiduously for your best interest and good.

Thanks and I look forward to your reply.

Remain safe and protected.God bless.

Thank you!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:51 pm

3rd August,2020,

PH:
Email Contact :

Attention:

Please on receipt of this email,do send me the Certificate of No Criminal Records well acknowledged to submit to BANK OF ENGLAND and along with your bank account information for the transfer of your funds. I cannot leave my office without both documents,so,imperatively, you return the certificate on receipt of my email. If I dont submit the two documents by tomorrow,definitely you have decided to forfeit your payment. I suppose to submit both papers today but for your inability to return the form. I have re-attached the Certificate Of No Criminal Records,please fill your particulars as required and with your passport inserted and return back to me on receipt of my email.

I will be waiting to receive the document and ensure that you insert your passport as required.

Thanks.

Remain safe and protected.God bless.

Thank you!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:35 pm

4th August,2020,

Email Contact :

Attention:

Thanks for your email and is understood.

Well,as you crave for my office assistance to complete the form due to the virus scanner.

Do send us the required information and your passport immediately to fill in upon receipt of this email.

I have appointment today with BANK OF ENGLAND and I must submit both documents today,it does not necessarily mean your passport,you can send us your picture or your driving license.

I will be waiting for the information and passport.

God bless you and protect you.

Thank you!

Disclaimer: Information in this message or an attachment may be legal matters and thereby subject to Gordon Hills Legal Law
Chambers, Data Practices Act, London Statutes, Chapter 13, may be subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be
confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise protected, and the unauthorized review, copying, re-transmission, or other use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited by law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately
notify the sender of the transmission error and then promptly delete this message from your computer system.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:41 pm

4th August,2020,

Email Contact :

Attention:

Thanks for your email and waiting for the passport.

Please send us your banking account information to also submit to the bank for the transfer of your funds.

I will be waiting for the information and passport.

God bless you and protect you.

Thank you!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:03 pm

6th August,2020,

Email Contact :

Thank you for your email and you have actually made a brilliant effort. We cannot afford to wait till then before your funds can be released and transferred to your bank account. So,provide us with the required information as it is stated in the Certificate Of No Criminal Records to assist you enter it in the document since your scanner cannot allow you download and print the Certificate.

I will be delighted to have the information from you today so that I can submit the documents to BANK OF ENGLAND for authentication and clearance and subsequent release and transfer of your funds into your bank account.

So,I will be waiting for the information upon receipt of this email.

God bless you and protect you. Remain Safe from Covid-19.

Thank you!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.