Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wolealanipekunco@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:32 pm

Good Day

WOLE ALANIPEKUN & CO <wolealanipekunco@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 7 Jul at 18:25

First and foremost I want to say that I am very sorry for hooping into you just like that without any official notice hope my apology has been accepted now I can introduce my self my name is Barrister Wole Alanipekun San I am the attorney and the solicitor to Mr AYODELEFAYOSE the immediate past governor of Ekiti State I want to bring to your notice the my client has been a vocal and outspoken person in the opposition party knows as PDP to the

Government of president buhari Mr AYODELE my client has been against all the weakness of the buhari led government and has been speaking vocal against him and has been speaking much on the recent killing in the north east Nigeria by the BOKO HARAM so with this the government of Buhari hated him so much and want him down by all cost

I want to bring to your notice that by client has been remove from the office with a fulse election that remove him from the office i advise you google this story and see it your self to understand it all check it out on http:/ /www.google.com to confirm it now he has been arrested by the buhari led government just to get him all he has said against the government but this after all this account was block by the government but we where lucky that there is this sum of 1.4musd that keep in his offshore account in Holland and other 1,2musd with our local bank here which the government do not know about i have all the deposit document and he has given me the power of Attorney to look for a good partner that we can move this fund into his account then give the partner 40% of the total sum if only you can help me to receive this fund into your account then you can advise us on a good investment that we can invest in once again i urge you to goggle the story I have told you so far I will at this juncture i will advise if you can be of help you are hereby advise to send us this following information

YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR PHONE AND FAX NO
YOUR FULL ADDRESS
YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
YOUR OCCUPATION
YOUR NEXT OF KIN
YOUR AGE

Pls get me this information if you can work on this project as soon as I Receive this information I shall secure all the required document in your name i wait to hear from you now

Barrister Wole Alanipekun San
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:19 pm

Recovery Scam:

FROM THE DESK OF MR FOLASHODUN ADEBISI SHONUBI
NEW ACTING GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
ADDRESS Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria

Attention Beneficiary

it is my pleasure to have a good contact with you this day to let you
know that you have been selected by the Federal Government to receive
your fund immediately via ATM as i write you this note, your ATM has
been loaded to the sum of Five Hundred Thousand Dollars.($500,000.00)
So you are hereby advise as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your
contact address for the immediate dispatch of your ATM which will be
sent to you via Banker's courier and you shall recipe it within Three
working days( 3) of this notice. In the ATM you will have a daily
limit of Ten Thousand Dollars a day

Reconfirm your contact address as soon as you receive this notice with
a copy of your identification card.

We look forward to hearing from you

Mr Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi
NEW ACTING GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

Header:

Received: from 10.217.131.17
Return-Path: <wolealanipekunco@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.179]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 02:16:39 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHviAi0zKE5fDq07gp=7sAjRnMxoFuFF0wyT9=LASS9=Sht-uw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention Beneficiary
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.