Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

frankjamie343@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

frankjamie343@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:18 pm

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

MRS MARIA LUISA <frankjamie343@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsluisa864@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sun, 5 Jul at 02:14

Dear beloved
I am Maria Luisa, the wife of Paolo Dieci who founded the Italian NGO International Committee for the Development of peoples who died untimely in an Ethiopian Air crash of the month march 2019. You can
view this web site for your perusal to find the name of my late husband , I am in pain and currently devastated .
We are hospitable people and decided to serve mankind to the best of our ability. Prior to the death of my husband Dieci,
I have been diagnosed with cancer ,I am living in pains and fighting effortlessly to live a normal life but all to no avail. I write to you, having sourced your address from an online charity email database. However before the death of my husband
, my family had a joint account and deposited the sum of $45,000,000 with a security firm in the USA.
The purpose of this email is to propose an investment plan to you using the funds with the security company in the USA.
Regardless of where you are, in or outside the states, I will be willing to support your business on the basis that thirty percent of your turnover from my capital given to you would be used for charity donations.

This is absolutely risk free .
I am doing this because I have less than 6 months to live as a human I therefore need a reliable fellow to champion my course by receiving this funds, investing it in private business and donating thirty percent of profit generated to the less privilege or if you are not into any business,
you can receive the funds as my next of kin and assist me in distributing it to the less privilege but you must be honest ,do not bother responding if you are not honest or sincere.
If you are interested,please send a reply for further details
Kinds Regards and stay safe
Mrs Maria Luisa
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

johnmarkwide@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:32 pm

AS A MATTER OF URGENCY

MRS MARIA LUISA <johnmarkwide@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 18 Jul at 10:04

My Dear
Your silence is making me worried and nervous .
Are you still willing to receive my inheritance funds?
Reply to me is very urgent .
Thanks
Mrs Luisa
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

dannyjohnsonwide@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:46 pm

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

MRS MARIA LUISA <dannyjohnsonwide@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 24 Jul at 13:23

Hello
I am Maria Luisa, the wife of Paolo Dieci who founded the Italian NGO International Committee for the Development of peoples who died untimely in an Ethiopian Air crash of the month march 2019. You can
view this web site for your perusal to find the name of my late husband , I am in pain and currently devastated .
We are hospitable people and decided to serve mankind to the best of our ability. Prior to the death of my husband Dieci,
I have been diagnosed with cancer ,I am living in pains and fighting effortlessly to live a normal life but all to no avail. I write to you, having sourced your address from an online charity email database. However before the death of my husband
My family had a joint account and deposited the sum of $45,000,000 with a security firm in the USA.
The purpose of this email is to propose an investment plan to you using the funds with the security company in the USA.
Regardless of where you are, in or outside the states, I will be willing to support your business on the basis that thirty percent of your turnover from my capital given to you would be used for charity donations.
I am doing this because I have less than 6 months to live as a human I therefore need a reliable fellow to champion my course by receiving this funds, investing it in private business and donating thirty percent of profit generated to the less privilege or if you are not into any business,
you can receive the funds as my next of kin and assist me in distributing it to the less privilege but you must be honest ,do not bother responding if you are not honest or sincere.
Mrs Maria Luisa
Wayne

Re: frankjamie343@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:03 pm

Read Carefully then Reply my email

SGT. EVA GARY <frankjamie343@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsevagary353@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sun, 2 Aug at 05:50

Hello Friend
My name is (Sgt) Eva Gary, I'm an American soldier serving in the military with the Army’s 2nd Infantry division Iraq but now deployed to Afghanistan. I have a very desperate need for assistance and have summed up courage to contact you.I’m seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of One Million five Hundred thousand United States Dollars (US$1.5M) to you as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care.
SOURCE OF MONEY, Some money in various currencies were discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near Saddam’s old palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by Staff Sgt Kenneth Buff and I that some part of this money be shared between both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first. This does not sound right to do but I tell you what! No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole, of which my father was killed by a roadside bomb last time.The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me but with the help of a British contact working here and with his office enjoying some immunity, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot.I have now found a very secured way of getting the package to you and I Will discuss this with you when I ‘m sure that you are willing to assist me and that the money will be well secured in your hands. I feel this is the right time to send this money to you.I want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the assistance you will give to me. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody. Should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please, I beg you to destroy this message has any leakage of this information will be too bad for the US soldiers in Iraq and even Afghanistan.I do not know how long we will remain in this war, as each day looks horrifying with deadly operation and battle against die hard militants and terrorists. Totally, we lost well over 4,500 men so far and I have survived two suicide bomb attacks and other forms of attack by the special grace of God. This and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help.I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately.
May God bless
Sgt. Eva Gary
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:32 pm

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

MRS MARIA LUISA <frankjamie343@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 15 Aug at 09:43

Hello
My family had a joint account and deposited the sum of $45,000,000 with a security firm in the USA.
Mrs Maria Luisa
Wayne

peterpatrickndu@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:54 pm

URGENT REQUEST

MARIA LUISA PAOLO <peterpatrickndu@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 14 Nov at 18:42

Hello,

Mrs Maria Luisa
Wayne

philipmarkndu@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:14 pm

CONGRATULATIONS

MRS MARIA LUISA <philipmarkndu@gmail.com>
Bcc

Sun, 17 Jan at 08:50

MARIA LUISA FOUNDATION PICKED YOU FOR A $45,000,000 DONATION.
FOR MORE DETAILS REPLY ME ASAP.

STAY BLESSED
MARIA LUISA
Wayne

captjohn202@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:23 pm

URGENT REQUEST

MARIA LUISA FOUNDATION <captjohn202@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Tue, 1 Jun at 10:22

Hello,

I am Maria Luisa, the wife of Paolo Dieci who founded the Italian NGO International Committee for the Development of peoples who died in an Ethiopian Air crash of the month march 2019. You can
view this web site for your perusal to find the name of my late husband. I am in pain and currently devastated .
Mrs Maria Luisa
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:10 pm

Oil Partnership

Mr. Ling Yiqun <peterpatrickndu@gmail.com>
Reply-To: yiqunling458@gmail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 2 Jun at 10:25

Greetings

Good day and how are you doing?

Actually, I got your contact details in my search for a reputable person to accept my proposal whose content is a bit detailed, that is why I first seek your permission before emailing my proposal so you won't have it trash when I do.

Kindly send your response for more details via my private email:

Waiting for your response

Regards
Mr. Ling Yiqun
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:06 pm

Greetings

Sherry Gregory <yiqunling458@gmail.com>
Reply-To: sherrygregory040@gmail.com

Bcc:

Tue, 15 Mar at 22:14

Hello,

My name is Sherry and I'm a Research Assistant working with Health first Laboratories USA. It's a BioPharmaceutical Company here in USA

I'm looking for a reliable businessman/individual in your region to represent this company in sourcing some of our basic raw materials used for the manufacturing of high quality Anti-Viral Vaccines, Cancer treatment medications and other life saving Pharmaceutical Products including the Madagascar COV treatment recipe.

This may not be your area of specialization but it will be another income generating business out of your specialty. This is because Our company is yet to locate any seller to buy from.

However, I discovered an international dealer who can supply us with this product. He is selling at a lower rate, which is extremely cheaper than our previous purchases.

I will give you more specific profit details when I receive feedback from you if you are interested.

Warm Regards
Sherry Gregory
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.