Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

consultantcb001@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:42 pm

I hope this email meets you and your family well. I consider this year 2020 the best year of your life. We the management of Citibank New York working directly with the United nations also in-conjunction with the world bank compensation assisted program, the IMF, the office of the secretary of state and we the intermediary paying bank have reached a unanimous agreement in a meeting held in different occasions starting from January 2020 to date and the agenda is to compensate all citizens of North and South America, Australia, Europe and Asia continents respectively that have experienced any form of financial menace within the African continent in the last 15 years with particular reference to financial scam, misappropriation, wrong payments and financial losses or scam. This compensation program was designed by the United States Government and all the agencies mentioned above to effect a quick compensation pay back to all affected citizens, after a due diligence is conducted.

We want to announce to you that your name has been short listed for immediate pay back of all financial losses and Citibank New York has been mandated by the world financial bodies to oversee the payment through their consultancy unit based in New York.

The compensation pay back process can only take but 5 working days from the day we receive your reply. You are required to take instructions from Dr Daniel James (CITIBank Consultant). The amount of US$311,000,00. is approved as compensation for you.

You must seize all communications with your African contacts/representatives as we cannot afford to pay anymore compensation to you if you lose any more money to them.

As soon as i receive your reply i will give you a guideline on how to get paid within 5 working days.

Congratulations.

Dr. Daniel James
CITIBank Consultant.

Header:

Return-Path: <consultantcb001@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020
Subject: World bank compensation program.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:43 am

Hello

Thanks for your reply. I will have the soft copy of your Citibank confirm-able payment draft sent to you tomorrow. I need you to send to me your names in full as you want it to be stated in your payment draft, your postal address where you want us to mail the hard copy to and your direct telephone number. The soft copy will be sent to you as soon as you provide us with the above details. As soon as you confirm the receipt of our confirm-able draft duly endorsed from Citibank New York we will discuss the modalities for sending the hard copy to you for a cash out.

No bogus fee is required. You do not have any more business with Africa or Europe, you deal directly with us here in New York.

Congratulations once again and I look forward to your earliest response.

Dr Daniel James
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:23 pm

Hello

Find in this email a soft copy of your payment draft. Having received and confirmed the soft copy we will be sending to your mailing address via DHL courier service the hard copy of your payment draft for a cash out. As soon as you receive the hard copy go ahead and deposit it into your bank account for an international clearing which will take about 7 banking days.

In sending the DHL courier, you as the beneficiary is expected to pay for the cost of the courier service and also our processing fee. The breakdown is as follows:

DHL COURIER SERVICE: $300 INSURANCE ON TRANSIT INCLUSIVE
OUR PROCESSING FEE: $700.
TOTAL: $1000.

Kindly note that we will send to you our receiving agent information/account as soon as you are ready to make the payment directly to us here in the US.

Congratulations.

Dr Daniel James.
Citibank Consultant.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:29 pm

Hello

Tomorrow the 3rd is a federal holiday. However we have nominated a receiving agent for your payment. His account details are stated below:

BANK NAME: FIRST CENTRAL & SAVINGS BANK (FCSB)
BANK ADDRESS: 35 01 30 AVE. ASTORIA, NY 11103.
BENEFICIARY NAME: D. K.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 020004XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER: 026072973
PHONE NUMBER: 718 244 7444

Once you send the payment tomorrow as indicated go ahead and forward the bank payment slip to me. I will confirm the payment and immediately ship your hard copy payment draft to you. You are expected to deposit the draft into your account and it will take 2-3 banking days to become available in your account.

I wait for your earliest reply.

Dr Daniel James.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:56 pm

Hello

The account details i sent to you are correct and okay. In Fact we nominated the account for you and 2 others and they have paid and i have shipped their hard copy payment draft to them today. Hopefully they will receive the hard copy by the end of tomorrow and can cash the draft on Thursday.

You can purchase a money order in favour of your receiving agent since you cannot make a bank transfer. If the option is okay by you let me know so i can give you the details for the money order.

Dr Philips.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:02 pm

Hello

The account is okay. I told you i received money already from the other 2 beneficiaries with the same account. So go ahead and send it today.

Dr. Philips.

Hello

I just called you but you did not pick up. Today is Friday, did you send the $1000 as discussed? Let me know if you did and send me the payment slip.

Dr. Daniel James Philips.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.