Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gsdgarage1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gsdgarage1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:24 pm

Special Greetings to you.

My name Mrs. Deborah Allen , a widow I am 62 years old suffering from esophageal cancer, My husband and my son were killed during the terrorist Attack in London United Kingdom leaving myself and a daughter who is 16 years old now. My condition is serious and according to my doctor, he said it is obvious that I may not survive and I don't know what will happen to my only child. My late husband willed to me the sum of $6,560,000.00 which was deposited to a bank, and now that my Doctor made it clear to me that I would not last long due to my health that has resulted to stroke, I hereby seek for an assistance of an honest and God fearing person to assist me in receiving this funds and also in taking care of my daughter, by investing the funds in any lucrative business until she completes her education. I would like her to be relocated to your country so you can monitor her and put her through her education before you will let her have access to part of the money.

I have made arrangements for funds to take care of all the financial documents and legal fees which I will instruct my account to send to you in Canada to take care of.

I will also issue you a letter of authority and all other documents that will empower you as the next beneficiary of my funds to enable you contact the finance firm.

Please if this offends your moral ethics, kindly accept my sincere apology. On the contrary, kindly get back to me so i can give you more details.

Thank you and may the Almighty bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Deborah Allen.

Header:

Return-Path: <gsdgarage1@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020
Subject: Dear / Please reply me.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gsdgarage1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:29 pm

Dear ,

I thank you so much for your response to my mail. Honestly i am in a very difficult state and i will not like it to weigh me down. My priority is to make sure that my daughter is in a safe hand.

All you have said in your mail is okay by me, but I want to let you know that I am an honorable person and will not like to be let down because I am handing over this with trust. I believe in God that you are a God fearing person. I would like to know more about you and your immediate family.

What I need from you is to make sure that my plan is perfectly done so that my daughter will be okay.

Meanwhile I will be going for a surgical operation in the next two weeks. It was delayed because of the COVID - 19 Pandemic and I would like to get everything done before the surgery. I am having serious pain in my throat.

I need your details to enable my lawyer to process the documents for the release of the funds by my bank to you as my relative that will take care of my daughter till she is above 18 years.

I want you to send the following details to enable the lawyer to proceed in getting the affidavit from the high court for change of ownership and transfer of funds to your desired account.

By next week I will make available some funds that will be sent to you by my accountant for the process because I may not be able to handle any payment after the surgery.

1. Name (In full)
2. Address.
3. Telephone/Mobile Number.

I will update you with more details as soon as I hear from you.

Waiting for your response.

May God bless you.

Mrs. Allen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gsdgarage1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:51 pm

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your response. I received your details and will forward it to the lawyer to enable him proceed with getting all the legal documents for the process.

I don't exactly know how much it is going to cost me until he starts. Meanwhile I will instruct my accountant to send about US$54,000 to you for the fees because I will be going for a surgery by next week. I hope this amount will be ok for the legal documentation according to the lawyer.

My daughter is still in the school and she is preparing for an examination. I have given her your contact email to enable her to communicate with you. I pray the surgery will be very successful. I would have done it earlier before now but it was delayed by the Covid-19 Pandemic.

I would like to have your account details to enable me to forward it to my accountant so that the funds will be available to you before the weekend.

I thank you so much for your kind assistance. May God bless you and your family.

Thanks.

Mrs. Allen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gsdgarage1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:37 pm

Dear Sir,

I apologize for the delay in responding back to you earlier enough. My health condition is terrible at the moment.

Please I would like to have complete account information to enable my accountant to proceed in sending the funds for the documents. I want us to start before the end of next week to enable me to go for the surgery.

Bank address
Beneficiary name and Address
Routing number.

Thanks.

Mrs. Allen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gsdgarage1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:39 pm

Dear Sir,

My accountant is trying to make a transfer to your account but the information is giving him error.

Please kindly re-confirm the account details to me so i can forward it to him now.

Bank Name:
Beneficiary Name:
Address:
Account Number:
Routing Number:
Swift Code:
Bank Toll Free Number:

He needs to transfer the money today so the Lawyer can start the process.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Mrs. Allen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gsdgarage1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:41 pm

I will find out from my accountant but I need this information today.

Thanks.

Mrs. Allen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.