Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lomarawalimo004@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lomarawalimo004@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:26 pm

Dear Friend,

Mrs Lomara Walimo <lomarawalimo004@gmail.com>
Reply-To: lomarawalimo04@gmail.com

Sun, 28 Jun at 04:51

Dear Friend,

Having viewed your status on-line which motivated me that you can be a trusted person,i am contacting you in respect to my late husband s fund worth US 20Million deposited with ATLANTIQUE BANK BENIN REPUBLIC,for safe keeping purposes.But right now my husband is dead and the financial firm has been giving me several notifications to make the claim of the said deposit. I want a situation whereby i will present you as my Executor to the bank so that you assist me to make the claim of this fund from the financial firm so that it will be transferred to your custody pending my arrival with my only daughter to your country so that we can use it judiciously for investment purposes.

My only daughter will continue her education in your country upon our arrival once every arrangement as regards this transaction is concluded.I will be offering you
20% of the fund for your foreign assistance as long as you can help me out in carrying out this project effectively without insinuating greed and selfishness. I am
contacting you in this respect for the below purposes,

1,To avoid awareness of my late husbands relatives because they would like to inherit it alone if i dare disclose it to them because they said that i do not have a

male child for my late husband without considering the welfare of me and my only daughter.

2,To avoid awareness of Benin Republic Government about the fund since my husband was a former politician in Benin. Once i receive your positive
response,i will give you more details as to enable us proceed

Yours sincerely
Mrs Lomara Walimo
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.