Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

s-husein@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

s-husein@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:13 pm

My dear Good Friend, Good news but top secret///

Abraham Duke CARC Chairman <s-husein@outlook.com>

Fri, 5 Jun at 10:42

My dear Good Friend,

My name is Abraham Duke, Chairman Contract Award Review Committee Panel of Nigeria, having gone through your payment file here, I have found out your predicament which is the mail reason you have decided to drop or ignored this fund.

I am here now to assist this new deal with financial aspect which is your most predicament, Could you get back if it interests you so that I can tell you the way forward.

Yours faithfully,

Abraham Duke,
Chairman Contract Award Review Committee
(FGN
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: s-husein@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:07 pm

TOP SECRET ON YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUNDS PAYMENT//

Abraham Duke CARC Chairman <s-husein@outlook.com>

Tue, 6 Oct at 02:18

Attn: Dear friend, Funds Beneficiary,

Before I proceed, I wish to introduce myself to you, I am Mr Abraham Duke, Chairman Contract Award Review Committee Nigeria (where Foreign contract are been reviewed before contractors' funds are paid).

I deem it fit to write and ask, if at all you do think as a normal human being, even somebody with half brain who has been dealing with some individual for the past 7 years till this moment without achieving anything, and he or she continues dealing with the people, I think there is abnormality there.

I know that people do not value truth this time, but I am surprise that you have been dealing with people in this office without achieving anything instead you continue sending, $100, $200, $300 to people to achieve their selfish interest, why?

Now my good friend, if you can assure me that you will not reveal this plan to anybody what I have told you, I will tell you what you do to get your payment made to your end's bank account through our correspondence banks, the Santander BANK UK, Emirate Investment bank Dubai (UAE) without much impediment.

And on no account should you reveal me to anybody here in Nigeria till you get your payment as I have said, this is because I have my family that are still young that I have to take care of, so please for my safety keep this very secret.

Yours faithfully,

Abraham Duke,
Chairman Contract Award Review Committee
(FGN)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.