Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

samsonfolarin345@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

samsonfolarin345@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 26, 2020 8:22 pm

Attn

I am an Information Management Technology consultant working with the Budget Office of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as an IT consultant. We also attached to the telex unit of the Apex Bank here. I am an expert in computer software programming, and I am writing you based on some key information available to me with respect to your claim which is stocked in the Nigerian payment system due to several government and manmade bureaucracies. The current economic hardship affecting all nations as a result of this Covid 19 pandemic should be of concern to you and your pending claim. However, the good news is that I have a technology that can pull out your fund from the government’s difficult payment system, and have the fund credited into your account very smoothly without any issue whatsoever. This technology can execute this transaction from any part of the world because it can exchange server with those of major AAA rated banks across the globe.

But I do not wish to say much here until you respond back to me with an affirmation that you need my help. This is not a joke, just get back to me very quickly and see how this can be achieved within the few days.

Regards,

Engr. Samson Folarin

Header:

Return-Path: <samsonfolarin345@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020
Subject: Strictly confidential
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.