Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wringivvfwmqak@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

wringivvfwmqak@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 26, 2020 4:51 pm

U.S. Customs and Border Protection

US Custom <wringivvfwmqak@yahoo.com>

Mon, 25 May at 23:19

Commissioner's Office
Mr. Mark A. Morgan

Attn: Dear

I hope that my message meet you in a good health, My name is Mr. Mark A. Morgan Commissioner U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

This note was taken in my office where I was serving verification documents Mr.Evans Andrew and Tony Williams who stormed in my office in company of Mr. Ahmed Joseph, who claimed to be your representative because of their ability to claim a consignment funds that is registered to be deliver to you.

They said that you were dead and before your passed away, that you appointed them as the next of kin to your contract fund presently under our custody now, these three men gentleman quickly applied that your Inherited Consignment fund should be presented to them at the spot.

The Official responsible for the presentation of consignment quickly granted approvals to their application and packaged the Consignment fund for them to go with it, When the store officer submitted the Clearance certificate to my desk for final Approvals before handing the consignment funds over to them, I noticed that there are discrepancies as there was no evidence of authorization letter from you for the change of beneficiary.

I urgently summoned The Official responsible for the presentation of the consignment and directed him to stop the movement of the Consignment funds and at the same time placed a stop order instruction on the funds pending when your views and comments are received with regards to this matter.

Respond to me urgently for your comments which will be highly appreciated, but we will not hesitate to continue the delivery transmission to them if no response comes from you. Immediately as your silence will be a clear indication that you authorized them to effect the above changes.

Your are advice to responds to my mail: federalr58@gmail.com

Regards

Mr. Mark A. Morgan
Commissioner's Office
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.