Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barrwilliamscosta001@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barrwilliamscosta001@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:18 pm

Return-Path: <ruthharper27@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 13:52:33 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Ruth Harper <barrwilliamscosta001@gmail.com>
Subject: REPLY NOW

Dear Beloved ,

My name is Mrs.Ruth Harper; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you/church. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health, I decided to donate the sum of $35,400,000 (Thirty five million four hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of humanity, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly,and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Contact my lawyer(Barr.Williams Costa) Email ( barrwilliamscosta001@gmail.com ): and tell him that I have donated($35,400,000.00) to you and I have also notified him. I know I don’t know you but I have been directed to do this. my lawyer will assist you to claim the money from the UBA Bank where it is being deposited.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

Thanks and God bless.
Mrs.Ruth Harper.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.