Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bankofamerica033@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

chrisgate675@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:26 pm

WELCOME TO DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY SERVICES UNITED STATE.

Dear:

The previous account is very correct and functional. I don’t know why the transaction failed, nevertheless stated below is another Bank Account to send the money as per your request and make sure you provide me payment SLIP as soon as you're through with the deposit tomorrow.

--------------------------------
Account name: Q. L.
Account number: 62671XXXX
Routing number: 111000614
Bank Name: Chase Bank
Switch code: CHASUS33
Bank Address: 8120 S Gessner Rd Drive, Houston, TX 77036
Home Address: Houston, TX 77095.

I hope this is clearly understood?

Please call me:+1 979 888 5153

Regard,

Mr. Chris Gates
Director diplomatic agency.
Tel no:+1 979 888 5153
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Chris.Gates1@diplomats.com chrisgate675@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:28 pm

Same E-mail from both of the above addresses:

Dear:

Stated below is another Bank Account to send the money as per your request and make sure you provide me payment SLIP as soon as you're through with the deposit.

Account name: Q. L.
Account number: 62671XXXX
Routing number: 111000614
Bank Name: Chase Bank
Switch code: CHASUS33
Bank Address: 8120 S Gessner Rd Drive, Houston, TX 77036
Home Address: Houston, TX 77095.

Regard,

Mr. Chris Gates
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Chris.Gates1@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:36 pm

Dear:

I have tried to call you several times but you’re not taking your calls, WHY? I have expected to receive the delivery fee as promised but till now the money has not been sent, WHAT IS THE REASON FOR DELAY? my time is very limited here in United State as I may return back to Kabul Afghanistan any moment, so your advice to go ahead and send the money to enable me deliver your consignment before liven United States to avoid returning back your consignment as a result of delay over delivery payment.

Regard,

Mr. Chris Gates
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chrisgate675@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:14 pm

Dear:

I am raining out of patient and don’t blame me if I return back your consignment.You’re remaindered again that my time is very limited here in United States and I needed to deliver your consignment before returning back to Kabul Afghanistan for other purposes, so make sure the delivery fee is sent this week to enable me deliver your consignment to your doorstep before liven United States.

Regard,

Mr. Chris Gates
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

emakaemuwanig@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:57 pm

CAN WE DO THIS? LET ME KNOW

Capt. Patrick Williams <emakaemuwanig@gmail.com>
Reply-To: capt.patrickwilliams404@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sun, 20 Sep at 16:17

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on a military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

NOTE: Diplomat is coming through RED CROSS FLIGHT and they flights is still allowed all over the world because they're not carrying passengers in they plain, only RELIEF MATERIAL such as food, so don’t panic as our delivery will be successfully delivered to your doorstep.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (US$45.5 Million USD) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. So I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details, and I can only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3 days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,
Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

unifinancialreform51@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:11 pm

ARE YOU INTERESTED AGAIN

Capt. Patrick Williams <unifinancialreform51@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Sun, 28 Mar at 11:37

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and I decided to contact you urgently for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, my name is Capt. Patrick Williams. I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan for war against terrorism and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$45,000,000.00) Forty Five Million United States Dollars to you if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service. Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by the terrorists and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us.

I deposited this money with a Red Cross Agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And it is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment. I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. So I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through Diplomatic Courier Service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, I decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured website, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details, and I can only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am fair on this deal, Get back to me with your full information Below.

YOUR FULL NAME......................
YOUR FULL ADDRESS...................
OCCUPATION..........................

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

mrs.grace104@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 23, 2021 6:18 pm

ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED? REPLY

Capt. Patrick Williams <mrs.grace104@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Sun, 23 May at 17:52

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and I decided to contact you urgently for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, my name is Capt. Patrick Williams. I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan for war against terrorism and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$45,000,000.00) Forty Five Million United States Dollars to you if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service. Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by the terrorists and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us.

I deposited this money with a Red Cross Agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And it is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment. I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. So I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through Diplomatic Courier Service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, I decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured website, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details, and I can only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am fair on this deal, Get back to me with your full information Below.

YOUR FULL NAME......................
YOUR FULL ADDRESS...................
OCCUPATION..........................

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan
Wayne

captainjoneswilliams404@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:59 am

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from search Engine and I decided to contact you urgently for this great opportunity between me and you, I am Captain Jones Williams of the US Army . I am currently in SYRIA as an Advisory to the SYRIA Military on the fight against ISIL/ISIS Terrorist and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges.

During the fight with Terrorist, we discovered the sum of
US$45,000,000.00 stocked in a Boxes which I have moved to a Red Cross location here. I would like to move this money as quickly as possible to you for business purposes. If I can trust you, I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through Diplomatic Courier Service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

I am willing to settle you with 40% of the total sum while 60% goes to me on my arrival. You will advise me on the business to invest in since I am not business oriented. I want to move this money to your destination for you to safe keep it for me until I am out of SYRIA. I believe I can trust you. Presently we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

I wait for your response so we can proceed immediately because in less than 5 days the money should be in your safe custody. I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I hope I am fair on this deal, Get back to me with your full information below.

Your Full Name:.........................
Your Full Address:......................
Your Direct Telephone no:...........

Please get back to me so that we can discuss the way forward.

Best Regards,

Capt. Jones Williams
Us Army
Syria

Header:

Return-Path: <unifinancialreform51@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.180]
Reply-To: captainjoneswilliams404@gmail.com
From: "Capt. Jones Williams" <unifinancialreform51@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 13:31:03 -0700
Message-ID: <CADR6Wvaoew3hu-bH3nm_B_xLk9o=+oQNc2rRO5NmWDpm+Gye4A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE

Same scam message from header:

Received: from 10.217.152.8
Return-Path: <ms.annmariadirderik@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.49]
From: "Capt. Jones Williams" <ms.annmariadirderik@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 16:39:54 +0100
Message-ID: <CABYGiJ9OzE--4FAVTHN0PbnR4ybfcNd-djVMYH=Dvz=X+3tzcA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: IMMEDIATE RESPONSE NEEDED
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:38 pm

Same scam message from header:

Received: from 10.214.147.16
Return-Path: < homesweet686@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.170]
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 14:09:24 +0100
Message-ID: <CAO_C=MwZnzzUuWQPcQEaRFVX_JCV+8NqQrsek1UJ3S_cvb0Ueg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I NEED IMMEDIATE RESPONSE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:31 pm

Dear Beloved Friend,

I am Capt. Jones Williams of the US Army. I am currently in SYRIA as an Advisory to the SYRIA Military on the fight against ISIL/ISIS Terrorist and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges.

During the fight with the terrorist, we discovered the sum of FORTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS Only, ($45,000,000.00), stocked in a boxes,which, I have moved to a Red Cross location here. I would like to move this money, as quickly as possible, to you for business purposes. If I can trust you, I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so, I need to present someone, to stand, as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that, I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through Diplomatic or RED CROWN COURIER SERVICE, I just need your acceptance and all is done.

I am willing to settle you with 40% of the total sum while 60% goes to me on my arrival. You will advise me on the business to invest in, since I am not business oriented.I want to move this money to your destination for your safe keep, until, I am out of SYRIA.I believe, I can trust you. Presently, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure who I am dealing with.

I wait for your response so we can proceed immediately because in less than 5 days the money should be in your safe custody. I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I hope I am fair on this deal, Get back to me with information below.

Your Full Name:.........................
Your Full Address:......................
Your Direct Telephone no:...............

Please get back to me so that we can discuss the way forward.

Best Regards,

Capt. Jones Williams
Us Army
Syria

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.201
Return-Path: < mrs.susanwhite01@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.45]
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 23:26:19 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHP4o0S_c3LvzYPAT_Wf2_vEbUNw5h05DSsDMqpqRRW5tSwKrA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT REPLY NEEDED
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.