Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gerhardkraicker@t-online.de

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gerhardkraicker@t-online.de

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:31 pm

HINWEIS: Dies ist Ihre Referenznummer.SCP / CD / UN-WB117 / 2020. Sehr geehrter Begünstigter,This is to bring to your notice that your payment worth Ten million, five hundred thousand USD only which was long approved in your favor as an inheritance compensation has been marked for revocation. I discovered this when I stumbled on your payment file while taken over from my predecessor who has been retired. I decided to contact you personally in order to see what I can do to assist you to receive the payment through a reliable and legitimate arrangement. However, I wish to inform you that I am not here to engage you on long statement but once you contact me back over this matter, and quoting the payment reference code: SCP/CD/UN-WB117/2020, I will be in the best position to give you details as well as the fastest and easy means through which this funds can be released to you. I shall give you more details concerning this transaction as soon as I hear from you. Sincerely,António Guterres.UN Secretary-General.

Reply-To: "gs00950008@gmail.com" <gs00950008@gmail.com>
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.