Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

innocent.linda@yahoo.com USPSservice2020@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

innocent.linda@yahoo.com USPSservice2020@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:19 pm

Dear Beneficiary:

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the MoneyGram network, we have credited your total of $2.7 Million valid fund into an ATM MASTER CARD and I have paid the reactivation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card To you, I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $2.7 Million which I have registered it delivery yesterday has less than Seven days to expire in the custody of the UPS Company and when it expires, the money will go into Federal Government treasury account.

With that we decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you. Now I want you to contact UPS Express at: ( USPSservice2020@outlook.com ) with your physical address you desire the delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Card to your designated address without any delay.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting reactivation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but we did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrage might have increased by then, They told me that their keeping fees is $50 per day only, and I deposited it yesterday been 15th of March 2020:

Below is the Contact Information of the UPS Express Customer Service Director Mr. Isacc Mogan Email Address online: (USPSservice2020@outlook.com) Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card, Important Notice, your ATM CARD package was registered as a gift so that the diplomatic Agent will not know the content of your package okay.

Try to indicate all this codes to them because it will prove that you are the rightful person that own the ATM visa card deposited in their custody.

ATM Shipment Code AWB :66xPF,
ATM Card Registered Code No xgt884:
Security Code sctc:2001dhx:951:
Transaction Code 233:cstc:101:008651:
Certificate Deposit code: sctc:bun.xxiv:78:09
Depositor:DIRECTOR MONEY GRAM HEAD OFFICE

This is to avoid wrong delivery, do that urgent to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let us know once you receive your ATM VISA CARD.

Mrs. Linda Innocent
Director Bank MoneyGram Cotonou Benin.Yours sincerely.

Header:
Return-Path: <innocent.linda@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic307.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020
Reply-To: USPSservice2020@outlook.com
Subject: Dear Beneficiary:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

USPSservice2020@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:44 pm

Recovery Scam:

Good day to you

We are writing to you today to inform you that your ATM Card Worth $10.2 has been registered here to delivered to you and it is increasing 25 usd everyday, kindly contact Hon. David Erick for more info on your funds.

Yours Faithfully,
Hon. David Erick
contact email: USPSservice2020@outlook.com

Header:

Return-Path: <papelerasanjuan2021@fibertel.com.ar>
Received: from vZMTA03.fibertel.com.ar (vzmta03.fibertel.com.ar [201.212.7.86]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher AECDH-
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 09:20:34 -0300 (ART)
From: US Postal Service Headquarter <papelerasanjuan2021@fibertel.com.ar>
Reply-To: US Postal Service Headquarter <USPSservice2020@outlook.com>
Message-ID: <1213594953.61251049.1709641234099.JavaMail.zimbra@fibertel.com.ar>
Subject: Good day to you

Orig IP: 201.212.7.86 | Orig ISP: Telecom Argentina S.a. | City: Buenos Aires | Country: Argentina
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.